Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 9/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Happy Labor Day!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 9/3

• Options
    Month/Cycle:15/15

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -3, -2, IUI/0, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: Saturday

R/R: One more day of sleeping in today! And rain! Yay! I’m sure there’s people upset about rain on the holiday, but we really need it. I’m also enjoying our vacation from BD since I have to use these progesterone capsules. 

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ I enjoyed the sleeping in this morning too! Your chart is looking so good! 

Month/cycle: 10 (6 benched)

CD/DPO: 19/4 or 5

Timing: -2 and -1 or -1 and 0

Typical LP Length: 15-16 days 

Testing: probably the weekend. I am going to refrain from running my beta while at work this time. (I’m a lab tech). 

R/R: Enjoying the day off! I work every single weekend and DH works weekdays. We hardly have days off together, so we are taking advantage of today. 

CS/Q: nada. I moved my O day forward by one to CD 15 instead of CD 14. It makes sense with the coverline. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ enjoy the rainy day! 
    @meatballs37 have a nice day off with your DH today!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -2.  I did some reading and that's better timing than I thought, so I am feeling better about timing this cycle.  

Typical LP length: About 14 days. Fertility Friend bumped the predicted CD1 up to Friday this week which would make it 12 this cycle.  It had originally marked CD1 much later for a 20+ day LP which also wasn't making a lot of sense.

Testing: I wasn't planning to unless AF didn't show before next Monday.  Now I am thinking Friday (13 DPO).  

R/R: No rant today.  I finally feel ready to get back into the school routine, as much as I will miss my summer freedom.  And wearing yoga pants 24/7. 

CS/Q: Nope.  Raising my eyebrows at Fertility Friend, but I'll figure out what's going on soon enough.
  • Options
    rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: cycle 5

CD/DPO: CD19/4DPO

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: too early

R/R: I am glad I got some Wondfo HPT this cycle. I’ll be able to test guilt free. 

CS/Q: chart below

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 23/8(6) ff keeps changing (like everyday  but I think 8

Timing: either - 4,-1,0 or - 3,-2

Typical LP length: 12-13 

Testing: Wednesday or Friday 

R/R: none of the apps I use agree on an O day. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited Yay for a rainy day. Are you a teacher?

@meatballs37 have fun with dh today.

• Options
    @meatballs37 Thanks. My temps never drop till after AF shows up though. But I’m hopeful! I just have to make it to Saturday to test. 

@asupernovablizzardstorm No, most of the big offices around here are closed today. BTW I think CD18 looks right. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/5

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: Not sure, because I've just starting tracking. But last month it was disturbingly short. About 7 days.

Testing: Not until Sunday.

R/R: I am going to combine my rant and rave for efficiency. I am cramping today, with what feels like AF. If that's true, it would mean that my LP length is really short (obvious rant). However, it could be implantation cramps, which would be a rave. Why is my body so confusing? Lol!

CS/Q: I'm not this advanced.

@thegirlwhowaited_ I love the rain! There's a tropical storm blowing through, so I'm enjoying the cloudy weather.

@meatballs37 I hope you are enjoying your day off! Are you doing anything fun today?

@emeraldduchess Yasssssss yoga pants!

@rikiteacup It's so smart to have those HPT strips  on standby for when the urge hits!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @thegirlwhowaited_ It could be an implantation dip! 

@elle-0409 We went to Lambeau field with my parents to hang out and explore. It was a lot of fun! My parents recently moved closer to us and it has been so nice! Also, did you just come off BC? I know when I originally came off birth control three-ish years ago, it took a while for my LP to lengthen. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 That sounds like such fun! I’m happy for you that your parents are closer.
    No, I’ve been off birth control for ages. (Husband and I had been using condoms.) But I used to work out aggressively and was a touch underweight. There was a point last year when I went four months without a period. So I’m hoping everything will level out. Good luck! 
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @meatballs37 Maybe. I’ve tried to not read too much into my charts. I’m just trying to make it to the weekend before I pull out the pee sticks. My beta isn’t till Thursday next week. 
  • Options
    ribonnette24ribonnette24 member
    edited September 2018
    Hi! This is my first post ever (exept the newbie one). I hope I am doing it well! I will get used to the abbreviation one day, but for now I'll only use the ones I know :blush:

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 18/2DPO

Timing: -2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: no idea?! How do you know that? I've done some research and lurke for a while, but I'm still clueless

Testing: next Wednesday

• Options
    @ribonnette24 your typical LP will be your average time between ovulation and AF. Since this is your first cycle it’s normal to not know. You’ll find out if AF comes this cycle. 
  • Options
    ribonnette24ribonnette24 member
    edited September 2018
    @thegirlwhowaited_ Oh ! I do know my LP then. 13 days exactly for the past 4 months. I've been tracking my cycle for 5 months now, although I just removed my IUD so I guess my cycle will change a bit. 
    Thanks for explaining to me what it was :smiley: