February 2019 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change Aug. 29

This is for those with a Wednesday due date... Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: If you could sit front row at any concert (musician can be alive or dead, concert can be real or fictional) who would you go see? BONUS: If you had one extra seat, who would you want to enjoy the concert with?

Me: 31
     DH: 34
Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change Aug. 29

• Options

This is for those with a Wednesday due date... Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 20, Feb 27

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 15 weeks, orange

2. How are you feeling? Nausea came back after a lull last week. Backaches and LOTS of pelvic twinges and pain. Feeling baby move most days :)

3. Any appointments this week? None, not til next Thursday.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? My rant is that after two previous pregnancies, DH still takes my mumblings, grumblings, and mood swings to heart. I mean, I'm like this EVERY TIME I've been pregnant. This is not the real me. It will pass so stop taking things so seriously. He's a cancer, so maybe that explains his sensitivity? Another rant is aimed towards DS-3 years old: It would be great if you would stop jumping on and slamming into mommy's tummy, then 5 minutes later trying to kiss my tummy and saying, "hi baby!" This makes no sense.

5. GTKY: If you could sit front row at any concert (musician can be alive or dead, concert can be real or fictional) who would you go see? BONUS: If you had one extra seat, who would you want to enjoy the concert with? Beyonce at last year's Coachella. It looked EPIC but there's not way I'm hanging around a bunch of teens and twenty-somethings doped up on molly and pretending like it's Woodstock all over again in that SoCal heat!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options

Oops, a day late...

17 weeks, pomegranate!

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good, lower back is still tight/sore, I think it's not going away anytime soon. Maybe feeling the baby move? It's my first, so it's hard to tell, but I think I did feel something last night!

Nope, but just 3 more weeks til the anatomy scan!

I'm 17 weeks and my tummy just looks like I ate a large meal - still don't really "look pregnant"!  :D (I do kinda look pregnant now after a large meal tho! haha)

I know, I know, soon I'll be huge and nothing will fit. I guess I just didn't realise that you only look pregnant for half the time!

5. GTKY: If you could sit front row at any concert (musician can be alive or dead, concert can be real or fictional) who would you go see? BONUS: If you had one extra seat, who would you want to enjoy the concert with?

hmm probably Lana Del Rey, back when her music was still good and before she got really popular (Born to Die and Paradise). I'd bring my sister and we'd belt out the lyrics to every song together  :D  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? 15 What size is baby? Navel orange

2. How are you feeling? Don't wanna jinx myself! But better than I have been

3. Any appointments this week? Have appts 9/6 and 9/10

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Effing healthcare system

I'm putting all my money on Mozart and Freddie Mercury/Queen. I'd take DH. We never get to do anything anymore.

• Options
    16 weeks. Avocado apparently. Or the size of a CD.

2. How are you feeling?
     Tired. My sleep is all messed up from insomnia and naps. 

No, and I'm fine with that. Everything looks good according to my OB so I'm happy to not be poked and proded. 

DH is gone until Feb 2, for sure. But he found out today that he might have to stay an extra week. Not cool!! I really really want him to be here for the birth. :(

Leonard Cohen with my Mum
  • Options

How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

15 weeks, orange

2. How are you feeling?

more hungry and RLP

Tuesday August 28, I got anterior placenta, so no baby kicks for a few weeks 

Doc is going to assess me for placent previa, if it shows, i have to do C section. I wentall natural with my first and fullywant to again. 

Five Iron Frenzy and I’m  going next Friday!  Can’t wait!

• Options
    I'd also love to go to a Sia concert...maybe more than Lana.

@JamieH2000 keep us posted! I hope your doctors are able to get your problem figured out and fixed! The good thing is that the baby is fine! Try not to google and worry! Let us know what happens, I hope everything goes well! <3 
  • Options
    @eliseirene31613- thank you!  My OB talked to the MFM and they weren't too concerned yet since there is still time for this to resolve naturally. They want me to do the knee to chest position (like childs pose) for 10 mins three times per day. They are most concerned if I can't go to the bathroom, in which case I need to go to the ER for a catheter. I go back next week and probably weekly until the uterus pops out of the pelvis. I'm just a little bummed since I was finally starting to feel less anxious in the second tri and now just something else. But I will keep using my doppler and glad they will keep seeing me alot.

@disneybaby84- I asked my OB if i had an anterior or posterior placenta during my scan yesteday and she had a hard time telling, maybe because the baby is still so low. But she guess posterior. I hope thats the case. I would love to feel something soon, given this newest complication i have. i really hope you don't have placenta previa. I feel like that can often resolve as the pregnancy progresses even if you do have it right now?
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 thanks for the encouragement!  Hope your doctor can help you resolve your issues!
  • Options

16 weeks avocado 

2. How are you feeling?

RLP, lower back hurts

Have 1 and 1/2 weeks before I see her again :)

Where us that 2nd trimester glow?

5. GTKY

Any concert in Hawaii with my dad.