February 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-In - Aug 29

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally?

3. Any appointment updates?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What’s your favorite snack?

Re: PGAL Check-In - Aug 29

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 15w2d - all milestones passed.

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally? Like garbage again. And now I'm feeling bad about my body so this is great.

3. Any appointment updates? Nada

4. Rants/raves/questions? I need a break from life. Vacation can't come soon enough.

5. GTKY: What’s your favorite snack? I can't even think about food right now.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? - 15 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally? - Okay right now. I’m exhausted from the constant nausea lately, but Unisom + B6 seems to have kicked in today, and I’m so relieved to not be nauseous. I haven’t even dry heaved once today, and my breakfast is still in my stomach!

3. Any appointment updates? - Nope. two weeks till next one.

4. Rants/raves/questions? - Meh.

5. GTKY: What’s your favorite snack? - Lately I’ve been snacking on fresh fruit. Tastes good, isn’t as gross as other stuff when it eventually comes back up, and it’s actually nutritious if it by some miracle stays down.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? - 15w5d, milestone passed.

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally? - My nausea is gone, and I don't have any heartburn or headaches (yet). I don't have really any symptoms except for falling asleep as soon as the clock hits 9 PM.
    Mentally, I also am feeling a bit self-conscious of my body right now. I'm not yet to the stage where I actually look like I have a bump, I just look kinda bloated all over. It doesn't help that my morning sickness during the first few months kept me from working out, so I've also lost most of my muscle definition and endurance. Overall I just kinda feel big and clumsy.

3. Any appointment updates? - No, three weeks until my next one.

4. Rants/raves/questions? - Nah.

5. GTKY: What’s your favorite snack? - It varies. Right now I'm craving salty things, and cottage cheese has been my life's love these past few weeks.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 14+5

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally? Still dealing with fatigue and weird discharge, blergh. Mentally, fine, although I can't wait to hear that heartbeat again at my next appointment, probably should have bought a doppler. 

3. Any appointment updates? 9/4 for just a regular appointment (but I get to listen to the hb!)

4. Rants/raves/questions? It's in the 70s today and I am so happy! I was dying with the 90s weather we got last weekend

5. GTKY: What’s your favorite snack? Dumplings or cheese on toast. I don't really do small snacks, more like mini-meals.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 16W 5D

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally? Overall, I’m feeling great. Tired but good. Mentally, I can’t stop thinking about EVERYTHING. Will I be a good mum, what I need to buy, when will we finish the nursery...

3. Any appointment updates? Not yet, going this Friday!

4. Rants/raves/questions? I feel lucky that I don’t have any rants or raves atm.

5. GTNY: What’s your favorite snack? Peaches and anything sweet! 
  • Options

17+5

Physically I’m tired. Mentally I’m still worried about baby. Movement is still intermittent and only a tap here and there when it does happen. I can’t wait for my AS!

Had one Monday and HB was 145 so that was reassuring. AS is scheduled for 9/10 (my birthday!)

Lookong forward to the long holiday weekend with my family!

non healthy: tortilla chips and spicy queso dip
    healthy: pb and broccoli or hummus and celery 
  • Options

15w3d

2. How are you feeling?
    Physically/mentally?

Physically-Tired, bloated, and nausea (and digestive pirotechnics) has decided to pop up after missing the whole 1st tri

Mentally- the child from most recent loss was due Sunday 9/9. I am seriously languishing in crazy town. I am staying cautiously optimistic for this baby while the grief over the most recent loss is bubbling up to the surface. 

Sept 12

Water. It is the only thing I've been able to mostly keep down for a week
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo my bday is 9/10 as well! Hooray for virgos! 
  • Options
    @episcowitch Our next appointments are on the same day! 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo  9/5 Virgo here too! Happy Birthday sun sisters!
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    I hope it's ok to join you ladies! I just started posting on here this week. 

17wk - all milestones passed

Physically I'm feeling gross. I don't think I look pregnant, just incredibly bloated, and I'm self conscious and try to hide my stomach in public. I've lost a lot of my muscle tone and it's not helping with my self image. I still get nauseous fairly often too. Mentally I'm constantly anxious that something is going to go wrong. I can't feel any movement yet, so I work myself up thinking that something is wrong.

A/S next Thursday with MFM. I have lots of physical therapy for my knee, and I'm supposed to sit down some time next week with a nurse to go ove how to use a glucometer. 

More of a question for the mental health check-in, but I'm torn on making an appointment to see a therapist again. I get anxiety about seeing someone for my anxiety.

I've really been loving ruffles with French onion dip lately. My go-to is always pickles and olives though. 
  • Options
    @mechekitty I understand taking the step to see a new therapist is a big one, but so worth it. Therapy saved my life. 
  • Options
    @mechekitty Welcome to the PGAL thread!
  • Options
    @mechekitty - We have a mental health thread too! I also have anxiety about my anxiety. I get it.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019