3rd Trimester Check In w/o August 27th — The Bump
Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check In w/o August 27th

wildrainbowwildrainbow member
edited August 2018 in Pregnant after IF

Thought I would get it started this week. 

Congrats to all our Mamas that had babies last week! We had quite the boom!

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY:  How do you feel about your pregnancy as a whole? Was it everythi,g you thought? More? Less?
  • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!
If you're just joining us please post a: 
  • Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
  • Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@sarcasticowl EDD 8/23 with a little girl
@lablover78 EDD 9/1 with a little boy
@gfgrump EDD 9/6 with a little boy
@sarzee2 EDD 9/10 (inducing early 9/4 or 9/5) team green 
@BusinessWife EDD 9/9 team green
@adirat EDD 9/15 with a little boy
@chicandbubbly EDD 10/1 with a little girl
@halfanewt EDD 10/3 team green
@klyn7 EDD 10/6/18 team green
@Dragonfly6191 EDD 10/12 b/g twins!
@wildrainbow EDD 11/11 Eviction Date 10/22 for this little boy!

Edit: Formatting. 
[Deleted User]

Re: 3rd Trimester Check In w/o August 27th

• How far along? EDD? 29+1 Nov 11th, but I won't go past 37 weeks, so 10/22
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I'm pretty miserable. Saturday was an awful day full of hard contractions that were coming on top of each other. I almost went to L&D, luckily they finally slowed down. He's so low, I feel like my vagina is going to fall out. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? I have a monitoring appt Wednesday and a BPP. They will check my cervical length via u/s as well. Hopefully, I won't be put on bed rest with all these contractions. 
    • GTKY:  How do you feel about your pregnancy as a whole? Was it everythi,g you thought? More? Less? I was super shocked when we initially found out, we were getting ready to start all the labs for treatments again as we had been trying for over a year. I didn't expect it to be this hard on my body this time around. Maybe it's because I have a 2 yo at home too? I'm very ready to meet him and so happy that ds will get a sibling when I never thought it possible. 
    [Deleted User]chicandbubbly
  • Loading the player...
    • How far along? EDD? 33 + 1; Planning for delivery week of Sept 17th due to IUGR
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I'm just pretty much uncomfortable all over! I've had lots of issue with low back/hip spasms, and a continuing issue with my back right upper back hurting due to babies putting pressure on my ribs from the front. Add in some bad heartburn and ALL the limbs that are kicking me and I feel like I'm running on fumes :)
    • Any upcoming appointments? I'm being scanned twice weekly now- BPP's at each, and Growth on Thursdays. Both babies passed the BPP's with flying colors today, but nervous about the growth scan on Thursday.
    • GTKY:  How do you feel about your pregnancy as a whole? Was it everything you thought? More? Less? Overall I'm pretty proud of my body. I think with IF there was always this inner like "am I not supposed to do this" kind of worry and with all the medical issues I've had my whole life I was really worried pregnancy would not go well for me. The fact that I'm still more or less on my feet (and still pregnant) at 33 week is amazing to me! I certainly wouldn't call any of this easy, but I'm grateful it wasn't much worse!

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

wildrainbow[Deleted User]chicandbubbly
  • Loading the player...
  • <ul><li>How far along? EDD? 38+1</li><li>How is everyone feeling this week? </li></ul>Glad that it seems the chiro has been helping with the aches and pains, hips, pelvis, etc. But I'm feeling pretty tired, and really didn't feel great this morning.  Still so much to do, and so little energy.
    <ul><li>Any upcoming appointments? </li></ul>38w growth scan tomorrow.  Not thrilled about it, since really everything is fine.  I personally have absolutely no reason to think that baby is going to be, "too big," to deliver vaginally, but that's the only reason we're getting this scan.  Bc BMI?  Really?

GTKY:  How do you feel about your pregnancy as a whole? Was it everything you thought? More? Less?

It's been pretty wonderful, certain symptoms aside.  I was surprised how tough the 3rd tri started out, although I'm sure I shouldn't have been!  Lol. But at least I have been able to get some relief, and still somehow miraculously at work... taking that part a day at a time.

@lablover78  omg!  You're on your way to meeting baby!!!!  :D. Fx for good progress in the next few days... (((hugs)))

@wildrainbow. Thanks for getting this started!  I'm sorry youre having such a rough time.  Hope your contractions settle down... 

@Dragonfly6191 You are doing such a great job, mama!  The 17th is coming up right around the corner... I hear you about running on fumes, tho.  #thirdtrilife
    lablover78wildrainbow2MomsHoping
  • @halfanewt. Oh, for sure!  That's the silver lining... hoping for a nice profile / face shot.  But at this point we're so close!  I could just as well wait to see baby when we meet on the outside... fx DH is able to make it, tho. At least going with him and seeing baby does make it more fun. ;)
    halfanewtchicandbubbly
  • These last few weeks seem to kick everyone’s butt! Hope everyone is able to get some relief. For heartburn I switched from Tums to Pepcid AC per my OB and it did help for a few days.

GL at your scan @BusinessWife

Yes @laurad75- @gfgrump you just reminded me that we haven’t seen an update yet. I hope all is well.
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
    [Deleted User]chicandbubbly
  • @lablover78 best wishes for a safe and easy delivery.  <3
    Me:38 DW:33 
    TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
     * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
     * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
     * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
     * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
     * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
    2018 DD born 8/20/18
    2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
      * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

[Deleted User]wildrainbow
  • @lablover78 wishing you a good delivery- how exciting!! 

• How far along- 35 weeks, due Oct 1st
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling good- a little uncomfortable but hanging in there!! I have been nesting like crazy the last few days! And I’m super excited that my Sprinkle baby shower is coming up on Thursday! I also won a free maternity shoot from a new photographer trying to build a portfolio and that’s tomorrow!! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? No appts until September! I can’t believe I’m almost a month away from my due date!! 
    • GTKY:  How do you feel about your pregnancy as a whole? Was it everythi,g you thought? More? Less? This pregnancy has been way easier, less stressful then my first! I love being pregnant but I am also to the point where I’m beyond excited for my babe to arrive and can’t wait for her to be here! It’s gone by really fast too since I’m chasing around my 18 mo old and no time to really think about being pregnant!!!

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

wildrainbow[Deleted User]
  • @lablover78 Praying for a safe and smooth delivery!

@chicandbubbly A free maternity shoot? That is super exciting!
    chicandbubbly[Deleted User]
  • lablover78lablover78 member
    edited August 2018
    Ugh! The Cervidil did nothing- In fact the RN said she would even call me 1 cm. Not really sure how to feel about this....waiting to see my OB now
    TTC since May 2013
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
    [Deleted User]2MomsHopinghottietoddy
  • mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited August 2018
    I sense another baby boom around the corner! Good luck ladies :smile:

I got cervidil in the hospital and it didn't do a thing for me either :expressionless:  I also remember it being incredibly uncomfortable, but I was also on mag which makes you feel sick anyway.
    They were going to try another 12 hours on it or go to pitocin if I wanted to continue the induction but I said, nope! C-section for me!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• I'm sorry @lablover78. Hope things start to get moving for you... 
  • Im sorry @lablover78. I hope things get going for you soon. 

I had an appt today. I have been leaking so they checked to see if it was amniotiC fluid. Luckily, it wasn't. Unfortunately, my body is going downhill quickly. I had to redo all labs to check my liver enzymes and bile salts to see if ICP is getting worse. I'm on weekly monitoring/BPPs, in case we have to deliver early. Luckily, Babe is measuring a week ahead and weighs a whopping 3lbs9oz! I will take it, because the bigger he is, the better his chances are on the outside. Right now, im hoping to make it to 32 weeks, then go from there. My dr did say to go ahead and pack a bag, so I'm doing that tonight. Hopefully I can make it further, but I will take what I can get at this point. 
    [Deleted User]
  • @wildrainbow *lurking* did they give you a steroid shot for the lung production in case you go early? I was hospitalized around 32/33 weeks and ended up getting one to be on the safe side and I was happy I did. I got induced at 37 weeks. They said it’s not harmful to get one just to be on the safe side. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
    [Deleted User]
  • @Holls214 Not yet, I will get one if my labs creep up or I need to be admitted. I had 2 sets of steroid shots with my ds, one at 27 weeks and another at 32 weeks. So far, Im home and just having to take it easy. Hopefully, that trend will continue and I won't need to be admitted. Hopefully. 
    [Deleted User]
  • Oh gosh @wildrainbow  im sorry it wasn't a better apt.  I hope you can rest up and take care. ❤ Fx squish gets to keep cooking as long as possible... (((hugs)))

<b>Update</b>: Today's 38w scan went mostly okay! They want to do another one at 40 weeks, and they said that after crunching all these numbers there is an "intermediate risk" for shoulder dystoscia. Not that the formula means all that much definitively, but whatever. So I signed a consent that I still want to attempt a vaginal delivery and we will meet with the last of the doctors that I haven't met yet next week.

Baby is measuring at 8 lb 6 oz in the 88th percentile, so sounds pretty good to me!

***induction talk***

<div class=" Spoiler">She also told me to start taking EPO this week, that they won't check my cervix till 40 weeks, and they would probably start induction medications at 41w. :/ </div>
    wildrainbowAlohaKumu
  • @wildrainbow sorry about the crappy news at your appt.I'm really hoping the baby can stay in as long as possible. Sending you positive vibes. At least you are close to 30 weeks, bc apparently that is a good benchmark.  
    Sounds pretty good @BusinessWife.  41 weeks for induction isn't terrible.

I also had a regular OB appt today. Everything was fine. My fundal measurement slowed down a little, but was 37 and doc said she wasn't worried. I was confused bc it's been ahead the whole time but she said it also could be bc the baby has dropped.  She also told me we'd be looking at induction between 41 and 42 weeks, so that clarified bc last time I thought she meant we would induce at 41 so I was using the 13th as my end date. But it's really sometime after that.  She offered a membrane sweep but I thought, nah, I'm still only 38+5 and it probably isn't that pleasant of an experience to have happen.  Figure I'll give it another week or so before we try that. She offered to check my cervix too and I was also like, nah, bc I decided I didn't want to get my hopes up if it's open and be disappointed when it's likely not. 
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

wildrainbow[Deleted User]wabash15
  • Thanks ladies! Sorry @wildrainbow sorry you are facing the decline in health but glad you are being positive and have a plan. 

@BusinessWife sending positive thoughts! 

@gfgrump I wish I could channel your energy 

OB is going to do pitocin Thursday morning but only give me 4-6 hrs and I haven’t started progressing just move to a c-section. @mbradfo2 thanks for your comment, it actually made me feel a lot better!! Judging on how my body is acting I am fully expecting to NOT progress. Time to research c-section recovery!
    TTC since May 2013
    wildrainbow[Deleted User]wabash15
  • @lablover78 I had a c section with ds. The next day I was up walking around and taking a shower. Ds was born the night before. Recovery wasn't that bad. The best thing I can say is get up and move as much as possible. It sucks, but it helps. Also, listen to your body. Do. Not. Try. To. Be. Superwoman. You will tire out hard core, so just listen to your body and do what it demands. I was on ibprofren by my third day PP. Feel free to ask all the questions, I will give you the good, the bad, and the ugly. You got this, tho. FX you get some dilation with the pit.
    [Deleted User]wabash15
  • @lablover78
    My c-section was great -- I was up and on my feet the next day (with some pain, of course, but nothing horrible). @wildrainbow is correct that you need to get moving even if it's uncomfortable. They'll let you hold baby but you are a little limited in what you can do for the first day or so -- my husband was in charge of most of the changings and swaddling at first. I was pretty much back to normal in a week or so with no pain. I also tried to limit my use of pain medicines to only when I really felt I needed them -- I took some tylenol/ibuprofen every so often in the hospital and I did take the occasional oxycodone they gave me if I was really uncomfortable and just wanted to rest. I wasn't bf'ing though (separate decision based on meds I needed to be able to take pp), so I don't know if they offer the stronger painkillers to bf'ing women if that's what you are doing. 

I always remember what my night nurse told me before the c-section when we were still trying progress -- "Don't be afraid to say when you've had enough. This is your baby and your birth." She was really awesome overall, very reassuring to a FTM. She had 6 deliveries (I think 2 were as surrogate) and was really helpful and understanding. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• Thank you both ❤️❤️ I needed to hear both of those stories.
    TTC since May 2013
    wildrainbowwabash15[Deleted User]
  • Me too! Thanks @wildrainbow and @mbradfo2

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• @lablover78 I had a c-section too. I was up and shuffling around the room the next day. Like @wildrainbow said, do not be Superwoman. Do not feel like you have to do everything. Do not feel like you shouldn't be on pain meds if you need them. I had to work up to being able to walk like i had been prior to delivery. I wasn't in pain, just physically got worn quickly. 
    wildrainbow
  • Hi All!
    @lablover78 hope you're starting to progress! Induction talk for me below...

38+3, tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm being induced 9/4 at 9 AM! Tomorrow is my last appointment with the OB before the holiday weekend.

Physically I'm super uncomfortable with back pain and the heat index in the city has been over 100 degrees every day this week. It just makes the commute so awful...getting to the subway, the awful subway platforms and sometimes the AC on the trains isn't working. When I got to work today my hair, dress and underwear were all damp. Luckily I only have a few more subway rides left to go!

GTKY: How do you feel about your pregnancy as a whole? Was it everything you thought? More? Less?
    I feel really fortunate that I had an easy pregnancy physically, so I guess it's more than I thought it would be! Emotionally is really what has been the roughest. I've always been a very anxious person and I've dealt with depression from a young age. I think I was so focused on my infertility that I thought getting pregnant would fix things and it definitely hasn't. Even as recently as yesterday I was having a really difficult time and thinking that it would be better for everyone if I just left after the baby is here and let my husband/MIL raise it. I know that's silly, but when I have negative thoughts I tend to spiral out of control. 

A lot of my recent anxiety has stemmed from everyone trying to scare me about being induced and saying I'll end up with an emergency c-section and how that's the worst experience ever, death, doom, destruction, etc. I try to focus on positive induction and c-section stories and getting reassurance from my doctor, but it's hard to be positive when you're already so hormonal and emotional! I'm hoping that I'm able to relax this weekend and hopefully not talk to anyone who is going to stress me out more!
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    Together Since 5/07, Married 5/13
    TTC Since 8/15
    3 Cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI-11/16, 12/16, 1/17-All Failed
    Switched RE's 1/17
    4 IUIs-2/17 through 6/17-All Failed
    ER-8/30/17-25 Eggs Retrieved=7 PGS Normal Embyros
    FET#1 of 1 Embryo-10/3/17-Chemical
    FET#2 of 2 Embryos-11/16/17-Failed
    FET#3 of 1 Embryo-12/22/17-BFP!
    Carter Wright arrived 9/5/18
    wildrainbow[Deleted User]halfanewt2MomsHoping
  • @sarzee2 sorry the anxiety is rearing it's ugly head. One thing my doula told me is to only listen to positive stories. So if someone starts launching into something negative, you are supposed to stop them and say, no thanks, I'm only listening to positive stories right now.  Trying to focus on the positive. It has helped me a little.
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38

[Deleted User]2MomsHoping
  • Sounds promising @lablover78. Thinking of you!
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38

[Deleted User]
  • A c/section is only an emergency if it's urgent -- like baby in distress or something! Failure to progress is a pretty common reason to end up with a -scheduled- c-section. After I had gone through the first (and failed) attempt to get me started laboring and I asked for a c-section rather than continue, my OB actually gave me a scheduled time! He visited my room at 6 am when we talked about doing the c-section and then said that he would do it at 8:00 that morning. I actually had a ton of time to get really anxious -- (for the record, I got so anxious I thought I was going to throw up and the nurse had to give me anti-nausea/vomiting medicine!). That's how most failure to progress or induction-related c-sections are -- they just pencil you in for the next time slot in the OR or whatever suite they use for the c-sections. And c-sections really aren't horrible; it's just another kind of birth that we have the option of selecting now rather than risk ourselves and our babies. The process and recovery is a bit different but the end result is the same -- you are holding your baby!

I got extremely anxious in my third trimester - not really about birth per se but about all the things that could go wrong with the pregnancy...it just seemed alot more acute than I felt in the 1st or 2nd trimester since I was soooo close to the finish line. You can read my post history to see my nerves! In the end, I did have a complication, but it was handled by the OB's and MFM's and all went well -- and I had a really positive experience with the nurses and my OB during the whole time leading up to her birth and afterwards. 
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

wildrainbowhalfanewt[Deleted User]lablover78
  • @sarzee2 I had an induction that led to a c-section. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. My OB and doula worked together to help me understand all of my options and make the entire experience feel like a natural progression. I never felt rushed or forced into anything. They even asked me what music to play in the OR while my daughter was being born. An induction ending in a c-section can be just as beautiful.
    halfanewt[Deleted User]
  • @sarzee2. Congratulations on starting your leave!  Ah!  How exciting
  • @lablover78. Welcome baby!!!!!  Glad it wasn't too bad an experience afterall, and you are all snuggling in nicely together! ❤❤❤
    wabash15lablover78
  • @lablover78 Congrats! I'm glad things went smoothly, even tho things didn't go according to plan. Hoping for a smooth recovery. 
    [Deleted User]lablover78
  • halfanewthalfanewt member
    edited September 2018
    @lablover78 congrats! Glad you ended up having a good experience in the end :) hope you’re enjoying all the baby snuggles!! 
    [Deleted User]lablover78
  • Congrats @lablover78!!!! So happy for you, I also felt panicked when numb and distraction was good. Take care of yourself in recovery so glad baby boy is here!!!  <3  <3v <3
    [Deleted User]lablover78
  • Yes to mirror other comments- I think the terms 'failed' induction or ''emergency' c section are tossed around sometimes. Basically sometimes the induction just doesn't move fast enough and for me I wasn't dialating. Then you can make the decision to have a C-section instead before the baby has any trouble tolerating the drugs or long labor, additional issues, etc.  My C-section was a great experience- I slept the first half 15-30 mins and then we just hung out with our baby on my chest the second half.  They gave me laughing gas during which I think helped me relax a lot and doesn't go to the baby.  Recovery is tough because it hurts, but it gets better every day. Mostly I didn't like the stress of the hospital with all the people and pressure.  

So update:. I actually had to be re-hospitalized 2 days after coming home with baby.  I had a heart arythmia where my heart rate went up to 180 and got stuck. My lungs couldn't keep up so I was panting and having short breaths.  We went to ER and they gave me something that stopped and restarted my heart. It is actually pretty routine, but was scary and hurt my chest for about 10 seconds. Nothing like labor though haha. Then I had to stay on cardiac floor of hospital for a day and night for monitoring. They did ekg, CT scan and eco-cardiogram and all came back fine. They did help me see that I was having extreme anxiety and put me back on Zoloft and lorazepam then I finally started sleeping. I believe I'd gone into a manic state after birth. Our hospital didnt offer nursery help during the day and we we're forced to have my mom come watch the baby in room the day after a late night c-section.  It was BS.  The manic thing runs in my family and I'm going to psychiatrist on Weds to discuss more. Anyway, I'm sleeping now and back home and all is well. I'm working on stopping breast milk flow as I'd rather not give meds to baby in milk. Pediatrician said it's ok but I suffered so long in pregnancy without my zoloft to make sure he is perfect, I don't want to jeopardize his health at all at this point. And he's doing great on formula.  I got to breast feed and bottle feed some breastmilk for the first week and it was nice, but the pumping just takes my time away from William and I'd rather spend that time snuggling and being with him. 
    [Deleted User]wildrainbowlablover78