• Options
    When is your appointment?
    Thursday 8/30
    How far along will you be?
    28+4
    What is being addressed?
    OB follow up from last week. 
    Questions/Comments/Concerns?
    After my cervical length ultrasound last week, my OB said she wants to go to weekly measurements. My cervix shortened more than she likes to see in a 2 week period, however since it has been longer than normal this whole time it's still in normal range. She told me to take it easy and we will check the length again this week. I don't see how I can take it easy since school just started. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon.

28 + 4

What is being addressed?

I'm seeing a new MFM for my first visit, so a basic consult/get-to-know-you and an ultrasound to check up on baby.

I just really hope I like this doctor.  My pregnancy has been full of ridiculousness, disappointments (doctor-wise) and frustration.  So I'm ready for something to go right. 

This doctor is further away, but since my previous MFM was making me wait 1-2 hours past my appointment time to be seen every time, it should actually be better for me.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amber1174Amber1174 member
    edited August 2018
    @middleschoolmommy So sorry to hear that.  I hope you find little "pockets and areas" you can take it easy.  We started back today also and it's a madhouse!  I don't do another cervical check until 32 weeks.

@MojieJo Fingers crossed for a doctor you will really like and no more disappointments!   <3

Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    When is your appointment? Wednesday

How far along will you be? 31w

What is being addressed? It's not an OB appointment it's actually a pediatrician appointment! I am going for DD's annual, but I need to ask some questions about newborn stuff because a)it's been three years and I don't remember and b)DD was born in DC so it's a different hospital and a different pediatric practice so things might be different anyway

Questions/Comments/Concerns? DD was born at a big research hospital so they just had a team of pediatric residents do all her stuff and then I think we went to the dr when she was like 2 days old? So I want to see who will see new baby in the actual hospital and when to follow up and so on. I also want to see when DD can get her flu shot because I am not messing around with a newborn in the house!

• Options
    @Amber1174 Thank you!  I'm starting to go a little crazy dealing with all the crap I've been put through.  

Everyone I've ended up so far has been unreasonable or disappointing in some way.  I'm starting to feel like I've either got a sign on my head encouraging idiocy or that I'm taking crazy pills (though my husband backs me up that it's definitely not me, so I guess we can rule that out).

• Options
    Wednesday (8/29)

29+3

What is being addressed?
    Monitoring appt, BPP

After my awful episode of contractions, I am ready to see if I have had any cervical changes. Seriously, they were the worst contractions I've ever had. I've had some leaking, but I'm not sure if it's amniotic fluid or if my CM has changed. 
  • Options
    It was today, I just got back. 

29 + 6

What is being addressed?
    Routine appointment. I am going every three weeks now. Got my TDap, scrip for breast pump and baby’s heartbeat is in the 140’s. Scheduled our follow-up ultrasound for three weeks to look at the spot on baby’s heart.

hoping these next three weeks pass quickly and that we get some good news at our next appointment. 

• Options
    ashkee05ashkee05 member
    edited August 2018
    When is your appointment?  thursday 8/30

30+5

What is being addressed? 
    this is the week we start checking for dilation and they will decide if they are putting me on bed rest or not. 

I am really hoping to be able to work through September. If I can make it another month I can save a lot more money and get our full quarterly bonus which is protected to be the best one this year which will be huge for our savings. But it would also put me at 35 weeks and the most pregnant I’ve ever been is 36 weeks with intervention and hospital bed rest. So it’s not likely it will happen but a girl can hope right?!!
    nws
  • Options
    Wednesday (8/29)

29+3

What is being addressed?
    Monitoring appt, BPP

After my awful episode of contractions, I am ready to see if I have had any cervical changes. Seriously, they were the worst contractions I've ever had. I've had some leaking, but I'm not sure if it's amniotic fluid or if my CM has changed. 
    I also have been having crazy contractions and lots of mucus. (Which I know the plug can grow back so not too worried about that) I’m kinda nervous for my appointment though, I really don’t want to be in bed rest too soon.
    nws
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Update on Appointment (I had put my information about the appointment in the last thread dated 8/19). 

So I have been diagnosed with parvo (fifth disease) which is what was feared. The doctor said there is a 30% chance the virus could cross the placenta to little man. If that happens it could mean he could develop anemia or heart issues and there is a chance if stillbirth too. So far today everything looked fine with him. He is a good size and his blood flow and heart look great. 

So for now, I have to go back every week for another US and then another blood test in a month. My OB is going to every 2 weeks. 

Needlessly to say, I am really worried and scaried. 
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years Hugs. I am glad little man looks good, I hope he continues on that path. 
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years so sorry to read that and I will send all the good vibes that he stays growing good and healthy  <3
    nws
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years Oh no!  I'm glad everything is okay with your little guy so far and I really hope it stays that way.  Sending prayers for you and little man. :heart:

• Options
    @bfpafter4years So sorry to hear that news. Praying for you and your little man! *internet hugs*
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years sorry to hear that news. Hoping that everything works out for you and baby. Please keep us updated, we will be thinking of you! 
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years I am so sorry you didn’t get better news. I can totally understand that you’d be worried about your little guy! No one ever wants to hear the S word. Hopefully you trust your doctors’ care and feel good with what they suggest moving forward. 

• Options
    @bfpafter4years I am so sorry you got that news. You are in my prayers. I’m glad to hear everything looked ok today. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bfpafter4years - I am so sorry about the parvo. I hope baby continues to look great!
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @bfpafter4years I'm so sorry to hear your update. I hope little man continues to stay put and grow strong with no transfer. You'll be in my thoughts.
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years Sending you positive thoughts and vibes. I’m so sorry about this stressful news. 
  • Options
    had my twin growth check this morning at 27w5d. baby b has dropped significantly in percentile  :/ moving up next appointments to keep a closer eye on her.
  • Options
    @highsteaks ((Hugs)) I hope she catches up. I know with your history, you are probably freaking out a little. 
  • Options
    @highsteaks oh no, not at all the news you wanted. I hope Baby B catches up! Thinking of you and your LOs <3 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @highsteaks It's never fun to hear something like that but hopefully it's just a babies growing at different rates thing and B will have a growth spurt soon!

• Options
    @highsteaks - I am so sorry you got that news today. Will they check her growth again in a week or two? I hope her growth will start catching back up or at the very least not drop in percentile any further. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @bfpafter4years @highsteaks

thinking of you both! 
  • Options
    @MojieJo Yay! I'm so happy you had a great appt! I'm glad you don't have to go back, but I know it sucks because you finally have a Dr that sees and hears you. It's awesome you are a candidate for a VBAC! 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Doesn't it figure I find someone I love and don't need to see him? :lol:

• Options
    @MojieJo soooo happy the new MFM is good and your appt went well! What a relief!

@wildrainbow 1) sooooo glad not leaking fluid and HOORAY for big growing baby <3 2) praying your labs are okay. 3) *hugs* I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time and that your body isn't cooperating.  I can't even begin to imagine the level of frustration you must have with it all.  That sounds like an awful waiting game of severe contractions and playing it by ear to see how long your body cooperates :(  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Apt was today, 30+2

I was only anticipating a normal visit, so I’m a little thrown. Im fine, bp is fine, baby is more than fine and measuring 2 weeks ahead! 

But because of my hypertension meds and previous preeclampsia, OB wants me started on NSTs starting now, every 4 days. I knew I would have to do them eventually, just wasn’t expecting this early on. MH is in a shut down at work, which means he’s working 12-14hr days, everyday. Only 1 day off every 2 weeks. My parents both work and in laws will be traveling all month. I know I’m not really supposed to bring DD to the NSTs but I’m not sure I’ll have a choice? Ugh. I’m stressing. I’ve gotta call and schedule these and I’m just stressing now. 
  • Options
    @emjohn517 oh no! that really really stinks! i hope you’re able to figure out a game plan. it is so infuriating that there are “rules” against bringing kids when they really put parents in a tough spot. keep us updated.
  • Options
    @emjohn517 ((Hugs)) I get it. Monitoring appts are super hard. I'm glad they are monitoring you, but I get how inconvenient it can be. FX all stays well for you.
  • Options
    @emjohn517 so happy to hear that it’s looking like it will work out! now fingers crossed for perfect nsts.
  • Options
    @emjohn517 that’s a lot on your plate! Glad you got a schedule figured out 

• Options
    Guys, I apologize. It's been a crazy week and I'm just catching up.

@bfpafter4years soo sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Please keep us updated.
    @highsteaks praying for Baby B and some healthy growth next appointment

<3 to you both
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @emjohn517 so glad you got it all scheduled. And hoping for good appts <3 that is a lot though. Take it one day at a time!

Tomorrow!!! 8/31

28+5

What is being addressed?
    The dreaded GTT + 28wk check

Any advise for before my GTT? It's in afternoon so they said to eat lunch like I normally do and just don't eat/drink anything after I drink that sugary crap. Just don't wanna set myself up for failure. Ugh... And I know it's nothing new but I am soooo sick of spotting. I feel like it always increases in occurance right around my appts which have been monthly so far. I guess that makes sense since #hormones?  I am super grateful that LO reminds me she's okay with all her kicks and wiggles but in the back of my mind there's always a lingering fear that something is wrong.  Going to be starting appts every two weeks now too based on my clinics schedule. And slowly starting to freak out a little that we're getting close to D-day and I still have so much to do  :#:#:#

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!