December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms • w/o 8.26

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 8.26

• Options
    I have some allergy to oranges and am waiting to hear from my allergist if the “orange” glucola is safe for me or not. I’m hoping to avoid another rash. Sorry you are dealing with allergic reaction, @ab_canada
  • Options
    I have some allergy to oranges and am waiting to hear from my allergist if the “orange” glucola is safe for me or not. I’m hoping to avoid another rash. Sorry you are dealing with allergic reaction, @ab_canada
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our office has lemon lime that is clear.  Maybe ask for that?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t I don't think they had that as an option. It's fine. If it tastes really yucky, I will just drink some water. I think at least I am allowed to drink water this time. I wasn't allowed for the one-hour test, but I didn't think the drink was all that bad.

• Options
    I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything period for the 3 hour  :/
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @ab_canada I wasn’t allowed water for my three hour either 
  • Options
    @texas_t @Jens_Hoes hmmmmm, maybe I will double check when I get there then

• Options
    Sorry ladies I just came here right now to bitch and moan. That pulled abdominal muscle I was dealing with that seemed pretty much better? Back with a vengeance. I can feel some weird gap in my muscle there. 

I’m also reflux-puking this afternoon, so my pregnancy-attitude is pretty sour right now. 16.5 weeks to go. Yay. 
  • Options
    Oh no @Katzalia I'm so sorry! Are you on any reflux meds? Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    @Katzalia I'm so sorry you're having a rough time?
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @maureenmce I’m on zantac 1x day. I think it might be time to step it up to twice a day. Or add protonix. I’ll talk to my OB this week. 
  • Options
    @katzalia Can they do anything for the pulled muscle?
  • Options
    @texas_t thanks. Pregnancy has such fun symptoms to offrr us, doesn’t it?

@katy0990 from what my OB told me before, just rest it (ie not lifting 4 year olds until it’s better). and wear a belly belt if it helps. It has been better for a couple weeks even with occasional lifting.