January 2019 Moms

Weekend Plans?

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Me: 29, DH: 31
Married: October 2014
Began TTC: April 2015
BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

Re: Weekend Plans?

• DH is golfing today while I hang out at home with the kiddo, but he'll be back tonight so that I can do my fantasy football draft. I'm the commissioner of a league for my May 2017 bumpies. I'm thinking of going to see Crazy Rich Asians tomorrow. My house is clean, but I'm ignoring the pile of laundry and things to unload from my car. I just don't want to work this weekend.
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• We’re going to a church get together today. It’s a pool party but I probably won’t be doing any swimming. I don’t have a swimsuit. We’re a little bummed thar we are “encouraged” to drop off DS at church for kid activities because DS loves to swim. But they will have fun water activities for the kids and give us a chance for adult conversations. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband's in Florida for his uncle's funeral and I'm hanging back to take care of our foster kittens. Trying to get a lotttttt of cleaning and organizing done while he's gone because our condo is a disaster right now.
  • ILs are taking the kiddo for a little bit so dh is taking me out to eat and then were going to relax.

And tomorrow we were supposed to go to a birthday party for my nephew but he has hfm and I'm so glad we don't have to go now!!!! Its going to be hot so I'm just planning on a pool day with ds and dh. 
  • My friend took DD1 to a pirate festival here in town, our daughters are close so they do a lot of fun things. SO, DD1, and I are hanging out at home and doing some meat smoking and cleaning. I don't know about tomorrow yet.
  • Unpacking and tomorrow we have a bbq with DH’s work right when DD takes a nap. Although she’s refusing nap since we moved anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter much. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @mrsmang That pina colada looks delicious!! Enjoy!! 
  • Nothing but grading papers, lesson planning, and errands for me this weekend. We did go to Home Depot to get a new lawnmower. That’s the extent of our excitement. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • KabazabaKabazaba member
    edited August 2018
    Finishing up my pregnant Handmaid’s Tale cosplay for our big nerdy convention over Labor Day weekend (DragonCon for you other
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Ugh Bump kept eating my post. Here’s the pic of my view today - not quite as nice as @mrsmang

Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Went to furniture store today. Looking at a bed with storage for me and DH, thinking about nursery colors/decor and getting DD’s big girl room set up. Oh yeah, and trying to think of a name for Baby Boy! Lots of decisions...
  • al_vyal_vy member
    edited August 2018
    Mostly finishing up some school work tonight. Tomorrow morning is church, and my SO and I have been given the chance to preach our testimony/lesson, so I'm a bit nervous about all of that. And then tomorrow night I'm working. 

But next weekend is Labor Day weekend, which means relaxation and fair food! 

Eta: my SO proposed during that church service! I'm one happy lady!
  • Spending this weekend at my parents house. I usually love staying with them, but the last two times DD has slept like total crap (like up every hour overnight) and ends up being a monster by the end of the day. I'm exhausted and am just wishing that I was home...they help with her tons during the day so I can catch a nap, but it isn't the same as being able to sleep all night with minimal interruptions. 
  • @Mandamay1414 I'm sorry! Dealing with a cranky tired kid is not fun whatsoever. Maybe try changing up where or how she is sleeping? You all deserve a good night's sleep!!
  • Thanks @molosmiles. I think I'm also just overly cranky about everything lately on top of not sleeping, lol.. I'm annoyed at having to pack all this crap to go visit, my parent's dog that I'm really allergic, that never stops barking, and that smells.. These used to be such restful weekends and now I feel even more exhausted than if I had just stayed home. 
  • @Mandamay1414 oh yeah that sounds annoying. I've been irritated by everything too and am becoming a complete homebody!