Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 8/25-8/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**  

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 8/25-8/26

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 11-12 days

Testing: Next Fri/Sat at the earliest

R/R: Still not sure if I even belong here yet, but will hang around unless FF takes away my CH. School starts Monday and I don’t feel prepared yet, but got to meet some kids yesterday that were pretty great so I’m getting more excited!

CS/Q: We have not HIO since O, so if my temps stay low I’m going to be super bummed because we had really good timing... but man I needed a break! Also found out I’ve been wearing my Ava backwards - apparently the monitor part is supposed to go on top of your wrist rather than like where you’d find your pulse, which makes no sense to me but the BSC in me is hoping that’s the reason my temps haven’t been pretty. I will try to temp with my regular BBT tomorrow just to see what range I’m in. No questions really, more of just a rant!

• Options
    mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited August 2018
    @dogmomma271 Sorry your Ava/FF sync is causing unneeded stress in this already process! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 9-12

Testing: Next weekend, possibly Sunday. 

R/R: I still have this dang UTI. I am giving it another few days of natural treatment before I go to a walk-in clinic. I just don't want to mess up my gut more than it already is since I'm on a hefty probiotic regimen. 

CS/Q: Nada. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dogmomma271 Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the Ava in the other thread. Seems like it'd be more my style if I need to move to temping. I also needed a break (my timing was similar to yours) and of course NOW is when hubs feels frisky, ha!

@mamanbebe Ugh, sorry to hear about the ongoing UTI :( I don't know that I could have waited this long before going to my Dr! I hope you're able to get some relief soon.

Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 32/3?
    Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, O
    Typical LP Length: 14d?
    Testing: Going to try to hold out until Labor Day Monday.
    R/R: Had to work today and I was soo tired from staying up too late last night helping out a friend. But my staycation is coming up! Can't wait :)
    CS/Q: nope.
  • Options
    @Swiftlet  it's the weirdest UTI just because I've been treating it alternatively. During the day symptoms go away completely, then overnight the bacteria builds up and symptoms return in the morning. I thought I got rid of it last week but it must not have been totally eliminated. My naturopath is in the loop but is warning me against antibiotics since my digestion is a wreck. I'm just not sure I can kick it naturally.. here's to hoping things change! 

What are you going to do for your staycation?? 
  • Options
    @mamanbebe How frustrating! Definitely doesn't help with your digestive issues :disappointed: I'd go for the antibiotics if your naturopath's suggestions haven't finished it off, but that's easy for me to say! Fingers crossed for you to kick it to the curb once and for all.

As for the staycation, I actually don't have much of a plan yet, haha. I'm going to do a morning of work for a local non-profit, we're going to hike Shenandoah at some point if it's not ridiculously hot and probably get a lottttt of cleaning/de-cluttering done around the house. Would also like to try a couple new restaurants and just sleep in a little, ya know?
  • Options
    @Swiftlet that honestly sounds lovely, esp the cleaning/decluttering since it can only lead to a more relaxing environment at home when you're back to the daily grind :) 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:4

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: WFAF hopefully

R/R: Rave: Getting crabs today to celebrate a friends engagement! Rant: I have a workout class in 20 minutes and I’m just not feeling it, but they have a cancellation policy so I need to go.

CS/Q: None yet
  • Options
    @jessg2223 Hey girl, I was wondering where you'd been! I loooove crabs - I'm in MD so I might be biased ;) Hopefully the work out leaves you feeling energized or at least gives you some happy endorphins?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 29/12
    Timing: -5, -3, -1, +1
    Typical LP Length: 14d?
    Testing: Totally crumbled on my WFAF vow and tested as soon as we got back to civilization this evening. BFN means next weekend at my birthday ill be less awkward and can very publicly drink in front of my friends and co-workers, which should stop their pregnancy speculations for a while, at least
  • Options
    @Swiftlet Haha yea I’m also from MD and love crabs! My body took awhile to O and since I jumped over to TWW too early last month I decided to wait until I was sure I O’d.