March 2019 Moms

PGAL check in 8/22-8/28

2»

Re: PGAL check in 8/22-8/28

• YAY @mschanandlerbong1214!! Wish the bump had some more emojis so I could better express myself. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • @mschanandlerbong1214 so happy for you!

I had my 12 week ultrasound today. Went in with major anxiety. I think I will always be that way when it comes to ultrasound machines though. 

Doctor said he’s not concerned with what he saw and we’ll know for sure when we get the results back. :) such a relief. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @LilLambie that sounds super stressful. Hang in there! I am anxious to hear from you after your scan and hopefully you will get better news.

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• @mschanandlerbong1214 yay!! Great news!! <3 

@LilLambie How was your scan?

1. How many weeks are you?13 weeks, today! 

2. How are you feeling? Physically/mentally? Physically still a little tired. Nausea is better but still hanging around. A little dizzy from time to time. Despite all of the above, really pretty good. Mentally I’m in a much better place. Had an ultrasound on Tuesday and found out we are having a boy!! <3<3<3 Just makes it so much more real. Dr. Is bringing me back in three more weeks for another and then after that the anatomy scan will be 4 weeks later. Grateful that she’s having me come back doe one more in between. 

3. Any appointment updates? Above! 

4. Rants/raves/questions?Just so happy with this weeks scan :) 

5. GTKY- OH.MAN. If we are talking hard ice cream, I’m a sucker for black raspberry. Sometimes plain. Sometimes with Reese’s pieces. Cold Stone, peanut butter perfection. And it seriously is PERFECTION. Soft serve, classic twist. YUM. 

• @LilLambie yay for happy tears! So glad everything is looking great. <3