October 2018 Moms

Wednesday ticker change-8/22

stolen from Monday!
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

Re: Wednesday ticker change-8/22

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    34 weeks! Butternut squash! 

2. How are you feeling?

Large. And lately like someone kicked me in the V. 

Nope! Strep swab next week.

This kid has really different moment patterns from one day to the next. I wonder if quieter days are growth days.

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? 

Light restraint and introducing small toys into the mix is always a winner! I love those cheap vibrating c-rings! 

34w cantaloupe! Mmm(:

2. How are you feeling?

The last few days I've been pretty uncomfortable. My fingers are swelling at night, I'm always thirsty, and tired and I'm starting to get irritable 

Today! Just a check, A is still breech and according to this OB unlikely to turn. Both heart beats sounded good (:

Rants: see wtf Wednesday for my rant about DH. 

Additional rant: were most likely having a c section. Thats fine. But unless I go in before the 38 week mark they wont schedule me any sooner than 38weeks.. also fine, BUT MIL birthday is literally the day before I hit 38w. The LAST thing I want for my new innocent babies is to have to share their birthday with someone else besides each other. And of all people to possible share it with my MIL... I'm gonna ask at my appointment next week if it's at all possible to schedule the week earlier... doubtful but worth a shot right??

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees!

Doggy, lol I can use my vibrator and he hits all the right spots that way. BUT hes gotta go super slow because it makes me crazy, then when I'm finishing he goes as hard as he has to which keeps me going longer. 

• Loading the player...
  • @mamabearcj Ugh I totally hear you on sharing birthdays! Sharing with each other is enough! No need to include MIL! It doesn’t hurt to ask right? If they have a reason why it’s not a good idea then obviously you’ll respect that!
  • @nikimelon I feel the same about having it relatively easy compared to others. This forum has certainly opened my eyes to the wins and woes of pregnancy 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 34, big bag of potato chips (I assume volume, not weight!)

2. How are you feeling? Physically good, annoyed that my first back to work meeting is tomorrow :/ 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

Rant - We had to practice breathing in our birth class Monday. I seriously hate being told how to breathe. I walked out (made DH go with me) at that point, because it was that or cry. Just give me the facts and let’s move on! 

Rave - last day of freedom before back to school meetings start, so I’m making macarons! 

Lately? Spooning style. Bump doesn’t get in the way and easy to snuggle after! 

33 weeks - size of a loaf of bread

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good, still! The smoke is still getting to me, and some nights the little guy won't stop moving and let me sleep, but overall I can't complain.

Nope. Midwife appointment on Monday though

DH leaves on Sunday for his last work trip until after the baby is born - I'm glad he's getting it out of the way, but am not looking forward to him being gone for a week and a half :(

5. GTKY - What's your favorite sex position and/or sex act? Let's get risque ladieeeees! Normally, me on top... but these days everything is feeling awkward

• Had an insane day at work and missed this yesterday! 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    32 weeks—a squash or a head of cabbage

2. How are you feeling?

Still feeling pretty good. Walking almost every day, pretty tired in the evening. I get nausea here and there but it doesn’t last more than a day.

Went for my check up yesterday. Asked the doctor about always feeling like my underwear are wet and she swabbed me for amniotic fluid. Swab came back indeterminate so they did a quick ultrasound to check the fluid levels and everything looks good. She said it could be a high slow leak but these things often heal on their own and to just watch out for any notable increase. She also told me to check my blood pressure if I’m feeling nausea just to make sure it’s not pre-e creeping up.

Had our shower last weekend. In the process of writing thank you notes and going through/putting away things so I can see what I still need. It’s overwhelming trying to figure out what I missed. But the shopping will be fun!

What sex? Ugh I have had zero interest this entire pregnancy. But I did enjoy me on top! Other than that, we’re pretty vanilla.

• @quiltandknit +1 for zero Interest this pregnancy!! Poor DH is suffering lol