February 2019 Moms
Options

Monday ticker change 8/20

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) R/R/Q

5) GTKY: If you had a day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do?

Re: Monday ticker change 8/20

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 + 6 days I don’t i feel like bumps baby measuring is way off! But something like a peach.

2) How are you feeling? I still feel exhausted in the afternoon and want to go to bed at 7! I feel nauseous as well usually.

3) Any appointments this week? No not till next week!

4) R/R/Q I don’t know what this means 

5) GTKY: If you had a day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do? Spa!! Massage, mani pedi hair facial etc!! Dying for some pampering. And to have energy!!! 
  • Options
    15 weeks. Avocado.

2) How are you feeling?
    Better! I was mostly back to normal except I was struggling to get enough sleep, but the last few days since I got a pregnancy pillow it's helped me a lot to sleep more deeply.

Nope, none for almost a month.

4) R/R/Q
    I'm a teacher, and I'm back to working on campus this week after having had all summer to work from home. In some ways, it will be nice to have a regular schedule again, but I already badly miss getting to spend the morning in my pajamas.

Honestly? I would probably just spend the day at home being lazy and doing nothing much. I love doing nothing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @runalrun R/R/Q stands for "Rant/Rave/Question." Basically just a space to add whatever's on your mind.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks. No idea. 

2) How are you feeling? Like shit. Between the smoke and the ever present nausea, I’m wondering if I will ever not feel like shit. I’m looking forward to the fall when we have NO PLANS and I don’t have to do shit on the weekends except make soup and take care of the kiddos. 

3) Any appointments this week? US today!

4) R/R/Q - the air quality. Its not September 6th yet - vacation can’t come soon enough. 

5) GTKY: If you had a day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do? Nothing. I have two kids already so doing nothing is a treat. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    16 weeks.. I think it said an avocado?

2) How are you feeling?
    sooo nauseous, tired, overwhelmed. Third pregnancy is by far the WORST.

nope

4) R/R/Q
    I feel like I'm so busy with my other two kids I sometimes forget how excited I am to have another baby.. the last two pregnancies I was working so I had the days semi to myself and could just think about my pregnancy but now I'm all day being the referee between two kids and I sometimes... forget? I know it sounds terrible and it really is bothering me.

Clean every inch of my house and purge a bunch of crap we don't need.

• Options
    jessier19 said:
    @runalrun R/R/Q stands for "Rant/Rave/Question." Basically just a space to add whatever's on your mind.
    Gotcha! Thank you! Mine would be the smoke!! We have toxic smoke from the forest fires and it’s keeping us all inside all day long and I am tired of it!!
  • Options
    Hey @runalrun if you’re 14+6 that would make your ticker change day Tuesday. 
  • Options
    @mainemama_ - I forget all the time even as a working mom with two kids at home - My brain is always focused on something else. I'm hoping it gets better once I feel more regular movement - it did with my second. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Oh gotcha-sorry just got on here! Learning! 
  • Options
    16 wks - avocado or squirrel 

2) How are you feeling?
    Tired and achy

Not until the 30th

4) R/R/Q
    DH gave me his cold, so it was a long night last night. Total zombie today.

5) GTKY: If you had a day to do wha

i need more than one day - I need a day for pampering, and a day to do nothing but Netflix 
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks! No clue on size bc they all seem stupid and arbitrary. 

2. I have a cold that is moving to my chest so I am QUITE cranky. Pregnancy-wise though feeling pretty good overall save for the RLP. 

3. Check up this Thursday but just a boring one. 

4. Just ranting because of this damn cold! I get a lot of colds in general but I have a feeling it’ll be an extra rough fall/winter for me this year. 

5. Probably spend some time at the spa, sleep, and eat a lot of food! 
  • Options
    @megpants209 - I highly suggest you invest in some mucinex and a neti pot now. My first pregnancy was full of sinus infections and chest colds and those were the two things that helped the most 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 I’ve been using my Neti Pot but didn’t realize that Mucinex was ok. I will grab that as well!
  • Options
    @megpants209 - one specific type is - it only has one active ingredient. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016