February 2019 Moms

Two Types of People in the World

Fall is just around the corner. This always makes me curious about all the monsterous people in this world.

CANDY CORN!!

Two Types of People in the World 48 votes

Yes, Please!!
37% 18 votes
Throw them in the garbage and set it on fire!!
62% 30 votes

Re: Two Types of People in the World

• Love it. But it has to be a specific kind 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Loading the player...
  • Every few years I buy a bag when it's clearanced out in November for 25 cents, eat two pieces, and then I remember why I never buy candy corn.
  • Craved them last pregnancy and ate an entire bag in one sitting. I like having them around in a candy dish for decorative purposes, which inevitably leads to eating them. 
  • ginger1228ginger1228 member
    edited August 2018
    LOVE. But only brach’s.
    I’m a little heartbroken bc I bought my first bag of the season yesterday and it makes me sick. My body is betraying me. 
  • grebretso said:
    I'm the third type of person: Meh. Don't dislike them, and I'll eat them if given to me, but I wouldn't seek them out or buy them.
    This is also me. 
  • I just finished my first bag of the season today! I love them. I like to eat them in three bites: first the white, then the orange, then the yellow. So tasty. But I agree that it has to be Brachs. The off-brands don't have the right texture.
  • Good to see most of you are my kind of people.  :D
  • Love fall. NOT candy corn lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • grebretso said:
    I'm the third type of person: Meh. Don't dislike them, and I'll eat them if given to me, but I wouldn't seek them out or buy them.
    Yup. I'm with @grebretso
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Every few years I buy a bag when it's clearanced out in November for 25 cents, eat two pieces, and then I remember why I never buy candy corn.
    I totally do this, too!!
  • grebretso said:
    This is me.
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• I just finished my first bag of the season today! I love them. I like to eat them in three bites: first the white, then the orange, then the yellow. So tasty. But I agree that it has to be Brachs. The off-brands don't have the right texture.
    Exactly! One of my friends tried to give me a blind taste test bc she didn’t believe brach’s was that different. I knew the second she put that fraudulent piece of candy in my mouth. 
  • Candy corn pumpkins are delish. 
  • ThePax89 said:
    Candy corn pumpkins are delish. 
    Blasphemy. They are too big. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• kayjay44 said:
    ThePax89 said:
    Candy corn pumpkins are delish. 
    Blasphemy. They are too big. 
    Definitely too big. I loved the pumpkins as a child, but now I think the size throws off the texture.

Who knew candy corn was so polarizing!  :D
  • It's a like but not a love for me!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Give me all the pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon treats. You can keep the candy corn. 
  • I agree with @ginger1228 - only Brachs. And I actually like the pumpkins better than the candy corn. 

But I'll trade for a handful of Skittles any day, no questions asked. 
  • I can’t eat a ton of them, but there is something satisfying about eating them one layer at a time. The texture changes with eat bite, although the white part and the orange part taste the same - I always thought they should have different flavors as a kid.