2. How are you feeling?
3. Any appointments this week?
4. Rants/ raves/ questions?
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot?
2. How are you feeling? Tired and sore
3. Any appointments this week? Wed for ultrasound and OB check
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Really frustrated with my blood pressure. It seems to keep going up. No signs of pre-e yet so that’s good.
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? Disney World!
2. How are you feeling? Still in pain on my right side, but other than that just extra pregnant.
3. Any appointments this week? Meet with the new OB on Monday and discuss how we proceed with the pain.
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? It’s baby shower day today and I’ve got so much to do to get ready, but DH is helping his mom move so he’s not here to wrangle DD while I finish up.
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? We’ve only taken one family vacation (and that was before kids), but we went to New Orleans and can’t wait to go back!!
2. How are you feeling? sciatica is acting up today which isn't great, but I was given the ok to take Prilosec for the insane heartburn and it's been amazing at taking away all the stabbing heartburn pain in my chest for the first time in 8 months, so I'm thrilled!
3. Any appointments this week? Nope
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Anyone know how to tell if you have the right breast pump flange? What I was reading said the standard size doesn't fit everyone but also that you can't properly measure until after you start breastfeeding/pumping so that the nipple is properly engorged for sizing. So do I have to wait until after baby is born to figure out if I need to order more flanges in a different size?
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? The Jersey shore!!! My husband and I each grew up going to the Jersey shore (different beaches) and it holds a lot of amazing memories for us both. I can't wait to take my daughter there and show her my favorite spots, favorite foods, take her on the rides, see her experience the ocean, etc.
Me: 32 DH: 30Due: October 13, 2018Location: Castle Rock, CO
2. How are you feeling? Ok. Really hormonal, really frustrated that no one is listening to me and just want my house to be ready for the los arrival.
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Had a growth ultrasound and baby girl is LARGE! Shes measuring 34+ weeks DS was like that and came at 38 and some change weeks. So this could be interesting
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? So far we love beach vacations for the fam. We've done the cape and jersey shore and love both!
2. How are you feeling? So, I found out I am slightly anemic, which explains the extra tired feeling I've been having. I am in hyperdrive to finish getting little things I think she needs and also trying to smile and not throw something at my DH when he does goofball things. Other than that, I am actually happy and looking forward to the next few weeks, though feeling very swollen and moving with a waddle.
3. Any appointments this week? Yes, the checkup is on Friday. I passed my glucose test, but she's on me about sugar and carbs.
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Was gifted a used MamaRoo and I am so excited. This thing is super cool. Hoping baby girl likes it.
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? @missmaehurt, we love NOLA! We didn't get to go this year, but DH and I are plotting our escape sometime next year when we feel comfortable traveling and leaving baby with grandparents. Love the food, music, people, architecture, everything. Like a home-away-from-home.
2. How are you feeling? Ugh. It sounds bad, but I'm glad there's so many others that say they're in pain. It makes me feel like I'm normal. I ache all over and hurt in a non-specific way (which is weird in and of itself.) Lots of stomach pain as well. And baby likes to push out (as in back towards my stomach) so I feel like I'm so heavy in front.
3. Any appointments this week? No. Had one last week and passed my glucose. I'm very excited as I have a huge family history.
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Not currently, at least nothing to add to above.
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? Um. Away from people? And/or Europe
@sarahzett that pic was actually from @missmaehurt but yes beach vacations are definitely the best! Lol
2. How are you feeling? Tired, but overall pretty good over the last week. Eating more protein has really helped with my dizzy/nauseous spells.
3. Any appointments this week? OB on Friday.
4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Passed my 3 hr glucose test!!!!!
5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? Disney World! I can’t wait to take the kids in 2020.