October 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 8/17

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 8/17

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks. Apparently baby is the size of a plastic scooter like they had in gym class. 

2. How are you feeling? Uncomfortable. I'm starting to deal with my anxiety attacks better now that I've determined their cause.

3. Any appointments this week? Wednesday I had an OB appt. Asked a lot of questions and got some good feedback. Everything is good with baby.

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? We love to visit Michigan's Upper Peninsula, we go every year. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks, baby is measuring almost 3 weeks ahead so i am going to quit worrying about it. 

2. How are you feeling? oh so pregnant. and so very tired all the time. so much i want to do but i just have no energy.

3. Any appointments this week? next thursday, just business as usual

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? nothing really...just the reality of how busy this time of year is with work/back to school/the start of our family birthday season is hitting. as much as i am done with being pregnant, i am starting to realize that 41 weeks would be the best timing for this little one as far as the rest of life goes! 

funny, but i will say ohio because so much of our extended family lives there. it is great to go and see everyone and there is always something to do!

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks. baby is the size of a squash??

2. How are you feeling? tired physically and mentally.  i can't seem to catch up on sleep and my body is just so sore. i'm to the point now where if i drop something on the ground I question whether or not i should pick it up or just leave it, lol.  I mentally want to nest like crazy (nursery STILL isn't set up) but physically it just feels overwhelming.  short of breath walking across the room at times.

3. Any appointments this week? nothing this week but next week i'll have a growth scan, so i'm excited to see this little boy!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? nothing pregnancy related, just anxious for my husband to finish his closet project at home so we can clear out the closet in new kid's room and get started setting up the nursery.  super anxious about going into labor early....i really want this kiddo to be at term or even a little later just due to timing for work. 

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? we rarely travel, unfortunately, but i loved going on a cruise.  most of our "family vacations" are just road trips to see the in-laws at christmas, lol.  hoping as the kids get older we can travel more.  In-laws have a vacation place out in Florida about an hour from Disney, so we did that trip last year and they had a blast.  might be nice to make it an annual thing.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    33 weeks and some days - baby's legit measurements are unknown...I have an appt. this coming Monday but the handy dandy pregnancy App states she is the size of................CELERY! 

2. How are you feeling?

Physically:I am getting pretty uncomfortable at night - constantly have heartburn and still occasionally vomit (yay) which has been my thing since day 1 

Image result for morning sickness gif

Mentally: I take my good days with my bad - overall this pregnancy has been pretty rough mentally for me (major depression) but I am trying my hardest to be kind to myself and work through it. 

3. Any appointments this week?

Just upcoming Monday!

No rants, raves? hm...I am really into peanut butter toast with sliced bananas for breakfast, y'all PB lovers out there, try it. 

Relationship wise, we are pretty new. Don't have a family vacation spot yet but we love traveling and exploring state and national parks!

HAPPY FRIDAY <3 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 32 weeks, Squash

2. How are you feeling? so tired. Sleeping poorly this week. Also so much pelvic pressure from this babe sitting so low. Other than that doing OK, trying to tackle my to-do list with very little energy

3. Any appointments this week? next thursday, just regular check up.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Work is such a shit show. Counting down my last 5 weeks...

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? We would always do a week every summer in Ontario Cottage Country...hope to do the same with my family :)

• How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks, big 

How are you feeling? Really good baby loves moving around and making me uncomfortable 

Any appointments this week? Yes had an ultrasound tues he's 62 percentile 4.12oz have another in a week and a half

Rants/Raves/questions? Still debating if I want to induce or not I dont know yet 

Favorite family vacation spot? My moms family lives in Tennessee so theyre up in the mountains and its so beautiful up there.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31 weeks, size of a coconut

2. How are you feeling? Better, I met with the diabetic nutritionist Monday and my blood sugar numbers have been so much better!

3. Any appointments this week? Diabetic nutritionist on Tuesday. Ultrasound (growth scan) followed by OB appt on Thursday (so many appointments...)

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Tomorrow I'll be heading to the PA Ren Faire with my BFF and her husband and I am sooooooo excited! It's their Celtic themed weekend so it should be an extra good time because I love Celtic music!

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? Hmm...close by would be my family's cabin, but I also love going to Ocean City, MD (I went every year for probably 15 years with my grandparents) and I can't leave out Disney World! So yeah, clearly I can't decide!

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 29 weeks, he supposed to be the size of a pineapple, however he measured 2 weeks ahead at the last scan....

2. How are you feeling? Starting to become uncomfortable, nausea has begin to come back

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks, a large food I’m sure 

2. How are you feeling? Absolutely exhausted.

3. Any appointments this week? Had one 2 days ago, next is 2 weeks from then.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I have a lot of behavior issues in my class this year, which is really worrying me for when I go on leave. 

Also, DH decided Monday he was going to dip apart our master bathroom shower. We’ve talked about it for a couple of years, but why would he pick now to do it??

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot? Growing up it was the Oregon coast. Now my favorite places are Disneyland and anywhere new with my DH and DD. I seriously cannot wait to see what adventures we go on as a family of four.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 31wks

2. How are you feeling?  I'm feeling good, I got a prenatal massage on Sunday and you'd think I'd walk away from that totally relaxed but I felt like I got hit by a bus I was so exhausted

3. Any appointments this week?  On friday I had a size ultrasound because of being high risk.  They are supposed to get back to me with the precentiles but baby is 3lbs 11oz right now.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?  I'm so angry all the time, not sure if that's a symptom but I really want to punch and slap things

5. GTKY - Favorite family vacation spot?  Disney always Disney :D

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"