March 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms 8/13-8/19

At least, this is how I feel today:

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: Symptoms 8/13-8/19

• Options
    I slept SO poorly last night. Kept waking up, needing to pee, couldn’t fall back asleep, vivid dreams, the whole bit.
  • Options
    @meggyme Same crappy sleep issues over here. It’s 3 am, I’ve been up since 1 am. The last few nights have started like this, with a trip to the bathroom, then can’t go back to sleep. Uggghhhh....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m 11w4d and have been feeling nauseated since week 4. Now I have a cold on top of it...sore throat, congested, and even more exhausted...not fun. :#:#
  • Options
    @meggyme @keikilove Add me to the sleep problems club. I was literally awake for HOURS last night. And it felt so insulting because my 2 year old was sleeping like an angel. 
  • Options
    @meggyme @keikilove @maggiemadeit Same here! I was waking up all thru the night last night with crazy dreams.  :s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    Oh my god I had forgotten about the poop. So much poop. 
  • Options
    I am sleeping like a rock right now. Crazy vivid dreams, but I can't get enough sleep. I am already ready for a nap. Still mildly nauseous, but the most annoy symptom right now is that my low back just aches constantly.
  • Options
    Feeling pretty good except for feeling extra tired. My shoulder, which acts up on occasion has been inflamed and hurting lately so it's been difficult for me to sleep comfortably and I often wake up because of the pain. Hoping icing it and resting it as much as possible will get it back to normal.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @mayoduck, have you tried a TENS device or dry needling? Both helped my shoulder out a ton when I tweaked it while working out.

*ETA due to spelling
  • Options
    Landed myself in the ER for IV fluids last night.  Hyper Emesis, ugh .

• Options
    I have been lucky to be spared from vomiting (yet), but over the past week. I've been having really rough evenings in terms of nausea, gagging, and the threat of vomiting. It's like being in a perpetual hangover with none of the party beforehand. 
  • Options
    I'm also in the perpetual hangover club. Feel like I need to sleep off a wicked night out, but also can't sleep. I also have two herniated discs in my low back that are pinching my sciatic nerve. I've been dealing with this for almost a year now, with no relief. It's been getting worse the past few weeks and I usually would take advil to be able to sleep a few hours. So now I have nothing and just don't sleep more than an hour at a time. 
  • Options
    Nausea is kicking my butt. With DD, I was so lucky to not feel sick. Now I’m making up for it with this one except now I have a toddler to chase! This morning it’s been extra bad on top of crazy fatigue so we had a morning full of movies. Now I’m feeling all the mom guilt over that. 
  • Options
    @southerngirlinwi No, I haven't! Thank you for the suggestions, I will look into it!!
  • Options
    round ligament pains like a mother f**! anyone else? (at least that's what I'm telling myself these are >_< )

• Options
    @batmama31 Yessssssssssss... Just today all of sudden. I don't remember it from last pregnancy, haha.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Is anyone else experiencing palpitations? Mine started a couple weeks ago, lasted for three days but weren't constant.  Then went away until yesterday.  Today I just saw my PCP for an annual physical and he said I've developed a heart murmur.

ETA: I'm also not sleeping well, absolutely exhausted all the time, vivid dreams and cramps which I'm now thinking is rlp.  I'm only 8 weeks! I wasn't expecting all this so soon.
    TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
    Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
    February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
    March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
    July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
    Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
    New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
    January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
    April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
    DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
    July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
    7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
    7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Add me to the list of terrible sleep and weird dreams!
  • Options
    @Pooka8 I hope it doesn’t last too much longer.

@batmama31 yeah, RLP can suck it!

@violetmarie61516 I had heart palpitations with my last pregnancy. They said if it keeps me from being able to breathe properly to go in, but mostly they were just annoying. I’ve had it once or twice this pregnancy already. Your heart is working overtime moving all that blood, so sometimes they screw up a little bit.
  • Options
    @meggyme that reassures me a little bit. One of the chemo drugs I had can cause heart failure so it's always in the back of my mind.
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!

• Options
    Just a PSA, don’t forget to do your kegels. Probably a FFFC, but overactive bladder + compromised immune system = I snissed myself today, and of course it was in my comfy pajama pants after we already did laundry.
  • Options
    The insomnia is horrible! Im still on zofran but it’s not stopping me from dry heaving at night/early mornings. I’m still very tired. I’m just hoping and praying that I’ll be done with all this soon! 11 weeks on Thursday! 
  • Options
    Soooo tired.... I'm going to try really hard to get some exercise today. I hope that helps me to sleep a little better tonight and have a little more energy this afternoon.
  • Options
    Hahahaha @meggyme there’s not much worse than snissing in freshly washed comfy clothes!! Ugh!!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    Well, here I am 3 hours after going to bed, wide awake next to a snoring husband and dog, not being bitter and angry at all... I hope my magnesium supplements get here ASAP.
  • Options
    Nauseous 24/7! I can’t stomach my favorite foods (usually salad). I’m at my worst on my drive home from work in the morning .
  • Options
    Anyone else having migraines? Currently on day 5 of this one  :(:( finally able to keep food and water down today. Midwife prescribed Tylenol with Codeine but it didn’t make a dent. Hate playing the waiting game and getting nothing done.
  • Options
    @Pooka8 hope you're doing better!
    @lauren5228  I have a near constant headache/ migraine, they suggested i try mag supplements, we'll see how it goes, low expectations. tylenol with codeine isn't the best med in general, codeine doesn't work for a lot of people due to genetics/ metabolism. 
    @violetmarie61516 I've got a lot more palpitations than usual too. I don't like them, but I know they're not a "big deal." I would always be worried with former chemo, looking for swelling, shortness of breath, etc. I hope they calm down for you soon!
  • Options
    No sleep issues here, just vivid weird dreams. Nausea seems to be getting better (11wks 5 days). I am just craving food like crazy and am having issues with really dry skin patches. 
  • Options
    @litzi-2 thanks, I'm hoping my echo on Monday shows everything is good.

Also....WTH is all this vaginal discharge?!?  Anyone experiencing it?

• Options
    Ug @violetmarie61516, yuppers. Pantyliners eveyday for the next 7 months! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed
  • Options
    @violetmarie61516 I had heart palpatations with my first pregnancy that were really bad. I wore a holter for a few days to monitor that everything was fine. It was. I had a heart murmur as well. Very common in pregnancy from what I recall. 

• Options
    I have lower back aches like I get right before my period starts. Super annoying. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    Woke up starving at 2am and had to get up to eat a snack. That’s a pregnancy first for me! I was still starving when I woke up again at 7:30am. I think I might need to start keep snacks by my bed.  :#
  • Options
    the congestion and nosebleeds are here already. i wasn't sure if i was sick or what, but i think its here to stay. i feel like this didn't happen until further into last pregnancy. ugh. need to be better with the flonase. probably is making this whole headache situation worse.
  • Options
    @litzi-2 I've recently been congested too. Didn't realize that was possibly a pregnancy thing!
  • Options
    @purpleteacher82 - I've had crackers and water by my bed for a couple weeks now. Otherwise I have to keep getting up to eat/drink. at least in bed I can roll over, have a quick drink/nom, and go back to sleep. :-D Hope it helps you!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @purpleteacher82 This is my classic pregnancy symptom! I keep dried apricots on my nightstand so I don’t have to get up, because if I don’t eat something I can’t fall back asleep. They’re also quiet enough that I don’t wake my house up eating at 3am. 
  • Options
    I am so tired. Sleeping alright, but not great - I'm getting about 6 hours a night, which isn't enough. I had a big lunch and I legit feel like I am going to fall asleep at my desk.

Anyone else having diarrhea issues? Sorry for the TMI, but my stomach has been a mess the last few weeks.
  • Options
    @gowenc yes... I did not have all these stomach problems with my first.