NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Symptoms • w/o 8.12

• I’m so tired, but I can’t get comfortable enough to sleep  :'(
  • Loading the player...
  • Not sure if this is a symptom but I am so unbelievably annoyed/aggravated/pissed off for seemingly no reason.  I could kill my husband in a hot second. I want to murder everyone.
  • @AdorkablePixie Have you been checked out since the accident? If not, would that ease your anxiety?
  • @Jens_Hoes I have been super irritable as well. My poor husband can't do anything right. I just snap at him for the dumbest stuff. Then I cry because i feel bad. it sucks. 

Other symptoms are mostly sleep related (with you, @katy0990) I had to move to the couch at 1am last night because i couldn't get to sleep and i was annoyed at H's breathing. Went to sleep pretty quickly there, then moved back to the bed around 4, but my sleep just isn't restful. I wake up constantly and when i get up in the morning I already feel like i need a nap. 
  • @katy0990 No, I haven't. I was going to go the night it happened but then I felt her move a little bit. Then I was going to go Saturday night because I hadn't really been feeling her move then while I was trying to get DS to sleep, she started moving around quite a bit, so I didn't go.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • @AdorkablePixie Do you think going would bring you peace of mind?
  • @katy0990 I have no idea. I think at this point they'd just think I'm crazy.

• @mag1cbeli3ver Oh yay! I keep forgetting to look for mine. I have no idea when it showed up for my son, but it was pretty light, anyway. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • hkomhkom member
    @mag1cbeli3ver Mine showed up a week or two ago.  It's suuuuper faint, but it's there! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm just SO sore. I don't know if it's sciatica maybe? But my hip and ligaments around my stomach and back in that area hurt so bad I can barely walk the length of my self. and it's 3.5 more weeks until I see my doctor again. ugh. 
  • @AdorkablePixie I don’t think they’ll think you’re crazy. Can you get a quick appointment at your regular ob instead of going to the hospital? They might squeeze you in if you say you were in an accident. Nothing wrong with being cautious in your situation!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • I am having pain under my belly on the right side, especially when I walk.  I had my A/S this morning and he is great but the pain is worrying me.  It makes me so uncomfortable.  I will see my OB Wednesday and talk to her about it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lexidawg I’m glad you have an OB appt soon to get some reassurance. Fwiw, I’ve been having the same thing, especially if I walk fast. I had it a lot around this time of pregnancy with my first, too. I think it’s the ligaments and muscles stretching as the uterus moves up out of the pelvis and the belly bump starts to pop. I just saw my OB on Thursday and she said it’s normal, not a problem for baby, but can be quite uncomfortable for mama. 
  • @lexidawg I have been having the same pain and my doctor reassured me this morning that it is just stretching and nothing to be concerned about. How is your bronchitis?
  • @lexidawg The location you are describing your pain sounds like where I think RLP would be (and where I've been feeling it).  Hopefully your dr can confirm that it's no problem tomorrow.  Congrats on your A/S scan!

@kristah2 I am also quite sore sometimes, especially my hips and low back.  Riding in a car for longer than a few minutes is starting to get quite uncomfortable and sleep is tough.  It's usually worst when I get out of bed in the morning and I've found that stretching does help a bit.  What you are describing sounds really intense!  Hopefully it doesn't last too long.  If it continues maybe you can call your dr?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lexidawg I get the same pain pretty frequently. Especially after sex lately! Super annoying but I think baby is fine. 

@kristah2 I’m super sore too. Surprisingly, swimming has been helping my achinese a lot. And a heat pack every night.

As for me-  ugh. I feel awful. I feel like I’m in my first trimester again. Random bouts of nausea and I am so freaking TIRED! Back to my daily naps. I really hope it’s just baby going through a growth spurt. Heartburn is kicking my butt too, and my weekly progesterone shots are killing me slowly.  Add me to the sleeping problems train. 

Good news is is baby boy is moving around a ton, so that’s fun! My workouts have been feeling pretty good too even though I’m huge. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Right lower quadrant pain for a few days at 22 weeks but no other symptoms. Assuming it is RLP as laying on opposite side eases it. If only I could lay at work all day! My belly feels like popping! How is it going to get bigger??? Trying warm packs too. 
  • @mag1cbeli3verI didn't even realize I had a linea nigra with DS until after he was born! I was looking for one the other day and didn't see anything yet.

@lexidawg It may just be RLP. Hopefully your OB can put you at some ease. :)

• Thanks everyone for the reassurance.  I will definitely ask tomorrow as well. 

@katy0990 I'm feeling better, thanks for asking.  This cough will hang out a while though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I’m at lunch and trying to go for a walk. I keep getting short of breath and having RLP. I’m also feeling a little queasy. I’m literally just walking around the block. Mad respect for those of you still running or doing other vigorous exercise. 
  • @kadeephd what sort of stretches are you doing? I'm thinking I should probably force myself to stretch every night.
    @OrangeCrush9 how long do you heat for? 
  • kadeephdkadeephd member
    edited August 2018
    @kristah2 I tried this video and have just been doing some of the stretches from that occasionally.  I should probably be doing them more than I am.  I am just going to put the full link because TB is not letting me hyperlink like usual.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Okay, so this is going to sound classy AF, but has anyone else experienced a shooting pain in their rectum after sneezing? Anytime I sneeze, I feel like I've broken my butt. I can't imagine it would be baby...more like the pressure of the sneeze causes my uterus and everything else in there to slam against my butt?
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • @kristah2 I usually heat for 20 min or if I’m really sore I’ll take a Nice warm epsom salt bath and then heat for another 20!
  • Oh, I forgot! Anyone who is feeling super belly heavy/has hip or pelvic pain, needs this in their life. Best $70 bucks I’ve spent- I worked out with it for the first time yesterday and didn’t want to take it off! It relieved so much pressure, and bonus it comes with a hot or cold pack you can insert in there and keep moving! I am obsessed. 

https://bellybandit.com/products/upsie-belly?variant=51315890630
  • @binxybaby I’m sorry but I totally laughed at your description  :D
  • Omg for anyone having heartburn and taking tums on the regular try Tums Chewy! They are SO different than the chalky normal Tums. My coworker had them and I tried them today and it's like a whole different world. I cannot recommend them enough!! (I swear I am not sponsored by Tums Chewy, lol.)
  • hkomhkom member
    @orangecrush29 I bought a generic one of those a few weeks ago and the difference was enormous and immediate! I felt like an old man wearing it but I was actually able to do things without having to sit down every few minutes from the pressure and general belly/back/hip aches. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• @maureenmce right??? My sister gave me one while at her house and omg. I'm finishing off this pack of regular Tums and getting the chewy ones asap!

Holy cow the heartburn and indigestion this week are unbelievable. I feel like if I change position it gets worse so I don't want to move! Also occasionally having weird tight sensation in the very front of my belly that makes it impossible to sneeze/cough/blow my nose without intense shooting pain. I am assuming this is BH? I don't have any other idea what it could be.  Not the same as the pain/ cramping I was having last week.  Always something new!
  • @orangecrush29 Do you run? Does it help with the constant sensation of having to pee?? lol When I run I feel like I have to pee, as soon as I am done the feeling is gone! lol I have a band I used last pregnancy because of the RLP, but so far it hasn't been a huge issue. I am sure it is coming. I can't remember when I started needing it last time.

• @orangecrush29 i am a huge fan of belly bandit! They make a support belt for post pregnancy that was a life saver post c-section and would totally put it on every c-section mom's MUST HAVE list!! 
  • Anyone else dealing with pregnancy related carpal tunnel? I just started having some issues with it today and it suuuuucks. It just goes away after delivery, right?
  • @maureenmce yes it should go away after delivery (but maybe up to a few months after).
    I also get it in pregnancy! 
  • @maureenmce I had it last time and yes, it went away within a few days of delivery. Basically, once my swelling went down, the carpal tunnel also went away. A friend of mine let me borrow her wrist guards and those helped a lot, but they were kind of a pain when washing my hands.
  • Thanks @kristah2 and @katy0990 - Glad to know it goes away and I'll have to check out those wrist guards. Luckily it's only in my right hand today and it's not *too* bad, but I never had it when pregnant with DD so it's all new to me!