February 2019 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change 8/10

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY - what was your first concert?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 8/10

• Options
    14 weeks! Babe is a peach.

Still puking every once in a while. Energy seems to be more regulated. I’m definitely feeling a lot of stretching and RLP now.

Waiting for my ultrasound to check the size of the SCH and appointment now!

Why TF are doctors offices always running late? I’m the first available appointment this morning, got here 10 minutes early and my appointment was 15 minutes ago. COME ON. 

Um I think it was John Mayer with my mom ...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  15 weeks, navel orange

2. How are you feeling? other than my horrible back pain I’m dokng pretty well

3. Any appointments this week? No :(

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I love feeling the baby move now but I wish it was more consisten. Anytime I go a day without feeling her I start to freak. 

5. GTKY - what was your first concert? My first concert was with my youth group in 6th to see DC Talk. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    14 weeks - peach

Feeling better the last couple days. A little more energy and not so queasy. 

No appointments for two more weeks

Rave - I was dairy free for around 10 months since DD couldn’t tolerate dairy (I was BF). I’ve added in little bits of cheese over the last month or so and yesterday dr said go ahead and try more so I’m finally having milk and I’m so excited. I LOVE milk. I couldn’t keep it down when I was pregnant with her and then obviously couldn’t drink it while breastfeeding, so I’ve missed it.

First concert - BSB! <3
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks, baby is the size of a plum

2. How are you feeling? Very anxious and fearful. Lost a baby a year ago at 12 weeks, so I just want time to fly into the second trimester.

3. Any appointments this week? Ultrasound on Wednesday to check baby and size of SCH.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Found out we are having a baby girl this week! So excited as we have 2 boys already.

5. GTKY - what was your first concert? Michael Jackson...I was a year old. Mariah Carey was the first I could remember back in the 90s.

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks, yesterday  baby is the size of a plum. Hard-boiled egg according to this morning’s note.

2. How are you feeling? I’m done with the morning sickness. So incredibly done. It doesn’t seem to be done with me, though.

3. Any appointments this week? I have one on Thursday. I get to see the baby again!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? None this week.

5. GTKY - what was your first concert? My first concert was some 90s country dude that I can’t even remember. The first concert I actually remember and wanted to go to was *NSYNC.  

• Options

1. How many weeks are you?  What size is baby? 13-3day, size of a lemon

2. How are you feeling?

Not as sick as I have been the past few weeks. It’s easing up slowly but I still get nauseated some in the mornings. More energetic!

3. Any appointments this week?

No appts but I did get my US friend to scan me at work!

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

I wish we could determine the gender already! The waiting game stinks.

5. GTKY - what was your first concert?

Hawk Nelson when I was like 13. Bleh