July 2018 Moms
Options

FTM Check-In 8/8

So apparently today is Wednesday, not Tuesday, but I just wanted to let my fellow FTM know they are doing great! 

Not sure what questions/prompts to lead with now that babes are here so unless anyone has objections, feel free to post whatever FTM related sentiments/stories/etc. 

Re: FTM Check-In 8/8

• Options
    Today I failed to burp LO after nursing because she looked so peaceful. I proceeded to make myself a latte as a treat on my “push present” espresso machine and even steamed milk all of this which is maybe 15 feet from her napper. With latte in hand a mere 3 minutes later I peeked at her and she was soaked in spit up! She was still asleep, but I felt terrible. Stripped her down, wiped her down (her hair included), got her a clean blanket and then drank my latte feeling so guilty. Lesson learned: always burp after feedings! 
  • Options
    I was projectile pooped on today, right after I showered. I've already been peed and spit up on, however the poop was a new one. I know it was bound to happen, I was just hoping it'd be h instead of me. Lol
    Still adjusting to this whole new journey. It's been a roller coaster of emotions since having lo.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker