Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Tuesday 8/7

2»

Re: GTKY Tuesday 8/7

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @Sparty18 **TW***did you see the sex trafficking thing with the Alex Mack girl?
    edit add TW 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @sheepshepherdess PPG <3
    @harrierwife I was recently watching Rocko and I find it so much weirder now lol
    @ska8471 I forgot about Recess loved that one
    @literatureandink they need to bring Dinosaurs back and I read recently they may be. SNICK was the best
    @nomangos23  I’m team ILL!!

I watched soooooo much TV growing up. The ones I’d watch over and over we’re Rugrars, Ahhhh Real Monsters, Doug Unmentioned cartoon I loved CAPTAIN PLANET, and that ones about the skater kids at the beach that I can’t remember the name of.

Non Cartoons: Clarissa, Pete&Pete, everything SNICK, Dick Van Dyke, Full House and Rescue 911 

Rocket Power.  :) DH named his childhood dog Reggie after one of the characters!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omggggg Alex Mack and Perfect Strangers!!

@kindbytealikat Dinosaurs is coming back?!!? Don't tease me!!
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat I had to google, but I think that's different?  Looks like you're referring to Allison Mack from Smallville?  I don't think that's related to the show Alex Mack, unless I'm missing a connection.
  • Options
    @Sparty18 Alex Mac!!! This GTKY is making me feel so nostalgic. I was also very much a Power Rangers fan :)
  • Options
    One tree hill! 
    Rugrats. 
    golden girls.  
    I watched some Sabrina but I think I should re watch it from the beginning. I'll be having surgery in november or december more then likely and will end up on bed rest for a few weeks. might use that as my opportunity to binge it ! 
    Power rangers of course. I watched the movie that came out and it wasnt good :( 
    Are you afraid of the dark? Oh heck yes! 
    Full house. boy meets world. 
    I was sick a lot as a child/teen so I watched probably way too much TV lol. 
    Oh and walker texas ranger hahaha my grandparents always let me watch that one lol. 
  • Options
    @Sparty18 oh maybe I haven’t ever watched either show. Just remember the character name

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    HOW DID I FORGET KIM POSSIBLE 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    This thread is giving me ALL the nostalgia! 
  • Options
    HEY ARNOLD!

@general_organa I was all about the older shows too, like the original Match Game and Mary Tyler Moore :)