February 2019 Moms

Tuesday ticker change 7/8

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) R/R/Q

5) GTKY: (stolen from another day because I am useless) do you have any siblings? If so how many?

Re: Tuesday ticker change 7/8

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 11 size of a fig

2) How are you feeling? 
    headaches and periodic nausea but on the whole I can live with it. Mainly feeling impatient for my 12 week scan, I need to see this baby and stop my crazy brain. Spotting this week has sent my stress into overdrive.

not this week but next Friday I have my NT scan, will do the blood test tomorrow before work.

4) R/R/Q 
    had a week off last week which was lovely. 

5) GTKY: (stolen from another day because I am useless) do you have any siblings? If so how many? 
    I have two younger sisters, one 2 years younger and one 6 years younger. I am a fairly typical oldest child.
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks - baby is the size of a mille feuille

2) How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! My blump is shifting into a bump and I can feel my uterus. I’m also starting to feel flutters, so that’s really helping my PGAL brain. 

Nothing until the 20th

4) R/R/Q 
    nada

I have to older brothers, they were adopted by my parents before they had me. When my parents found out my mom was pregnant with me, they were in the middle of adopting a baby girl since they thought they couldn’t have kids. So, I’m their miracle baby. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    14 weeks - size of a peach

2) How are you feeling?
    depends on the day....I take B6 throughout first tri and I’m trying to wean off of it, so I’m not feeling as good as I was, but the fact that I’m reducing my dosage and still getting by means I must be feeling better than before at least!

nope - not till 16 wks

4) R/R/Q
    none at the moment 

just one younger sister. MH is convinced this child will be a boy because all of his (extended) family has a girl, then boy. I’m talking 7 or 8 families of cousins. But he is the oldest and has a younger sister and I’m the oldest and have a younger sister. He’s convinced his family patterns influence it. I’ve never heard that before. Anyone else ever heard of that?

• 1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?  14 weeks, the size of a peach

2) How are you feeling?
    I’m feeling a little better. Not as nauseous in the mornings. Now that I went back to my morning coffee the headaches have been better

none until the end of the month

4) R/R/Q
    nothing right now

I have a sister who is a year and a half younger then me and a brother who is 2 years younger then her