January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 1-7 (W/O 8/6)

EDD?

Symptoms?

Upcoming appointments?

R/R/Q:

GTKY: 
 Describe the one day you would want to re-live (without changing anything!) from the past year (otherwise everyone will say their wedding day... :) )
DH: 29 | Me: 29 
Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
DD: 10/5/16
TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
DS: 1/9/19
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change: EDD January 1-7 (W/O 8/6)

• Options
    EDD? Jan.7

Symptoms? 
    kicks are getting stronger and more frequent. DH felt him again last night. Not much else going in ( thankfully) 

Upcoming appointments?
    A/S and consult about SCH with MFM on 8/23. Is it the 23rd yet????

R/R/Q:
    DD started swim lessons this morning. I go in with her and it's really teaching me how to teach her. She did so good and only defiant for a minute. She wouldn't kick her legs for 5 seconds.

GTKY: 
     Describe the one day you would want to re-live (without changing anything!) from the past year (otherwise everyone will say their wedding day...  )
    I was totally going to say my wedding but... So I will say Mother's Day at Disney. We had an amazing time and got to do almost every ride. It rained a little in the afternoon but that helped us get onto the rides. No meltdowns so It was a great day! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kaf1788 said:

Upcoming appointments?
    Anatomy scan on the 23rd. I'm SO excited and am constantly googling pictures of other people's ultrasounds (is that weird?)

Nope, unless I am also a weirdo  :D
  • Options
    @alexandraseattle too bad the person who needs to get drunk to deal with insurance reps over the phone is me...and obvi that's not an option right now. Maybe I will just pour a glass of wine to smell and when they put me on hold for 13579465 minutes.
    Also, DH and I have been enjoying some afternoon delight because I am too nausea/hungry in the morning and feeling bloated/tired in the evenings/night. That after-breakfast-has-digested-but-before-I-eat-lunch-and-the-afternoon-exhaustion-hits has been my magical sexy time sweet spot. Kind of limiting to weekends only but better than nothing, maybe give that a try?

@leighbrek it's not in your head. I can definitely feel movement from the outside now.
  • Options
    EDD? 1/06 but baby measured for 1/03 at my NT.

Symptoms? 
    Some morning nausea still if I don't eat enough. RLP.

Upcoming appointments? 
    Two weeks from today we have our anatomy scan! Trying not to let the PGAL anxiety kill me. I had one bad day where I googled 'false negative NIPT results'. And also worried about the fact that baby's NT measurement was on the high side of 'normal' at 2.3. Though baby was measuring 13 weeks and I know that the NT measurement increases with each week until 14. I also freaked out worrying that the first tri screen maybe came back high risk since the NT was higher and my OB just didn't tell me since the NIPT came back low risk. Though I did ask her if everything was fine and she said it was all perfect. Soooo. Yeah. Anxiety at its finest.

R/R/Q: 
    DD took a 20 minute car nap on the way back from the mall and now is refusing an actual nap and it's going to mess up the plans for the whole day.

GTKY: 
     Describe the one day you would want to re-live (without changing anything!) from the past year (otherwise everyone will say their wedding day...  )
    Definitely DD's first birthday. We had all of our family and friends over and it was the first time most people had seen our new house! It was a great day.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    EDD?

1/5

Symptoms?

Mostly peeing 57000 times a day. Still some random feelings that may be movement, but they're too faint and inconsistent for me to be sure. I wish they would be more definitive so I could be sure!

Also, I've been feeling a mild pain/ discomfort that feels like it's coming from my right ovary. Not positive since everything is shifting around, but it feels similar to how my ovaries felt during IVF stims.  It seems weird to be feeling that now.

Upcoming appointments?

AS on 8/15, OB appointment on 8/23

R/R/Q:

DH gave me his plague, so I'm home sick today. Being sick while pregnant suuucckkkksssss.  All the good meds are off limits! 

GTKY: 

Probably one of the days from our ski trip to Banff last winter. It was absolutely gorgeous up there, and we had a ton of fun. 

• Options
    @AshVA Since it's on the right side I wonder if it could be RLP? Though that's usually sharp and pretty short lasting and happens mostly when you move a certain way.
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
     @BitterBetty12 Maybe. It definitely comes and goes. Abdominal pain is so weird, too... It could just be my brain associating RLP with the closest equivalent pain that it is used to. 

• Options
    @AshVA Yeah that could definitely be it. Mine will last a little longer if I stay in the position that triggered it, but then fade away when I move. Abdominal pain is really weird though. I've been having a lot of really low digestive cramping that freaks me out but everytime it ends up being gas or a BM.
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    EDD?
    1/5. I was 1/9, but baby was measuring ahead at my NS, so due date was changed.

Symptoms?
    I’m still nauseous every day, but it’s only for a few hours, so it’s better than before. My body is unbelievably sore. My back hurts, my abdomen hurts, my groin area hurts. Ugh.

Upcoming appointments?
    AS is Aug. 24th and we’re doing a gender reveal on the 25th. Getting really excited, but also really anxious.

R/R/Q:

GTKY: 
    Probably my birthday. We went to my favourite restaurant then to a board game cafe. I love board games and my birthday is the perfect excuse to make everyone play them with me! It was also the day I got my first BFP.