March 2019 Moms
Options

8 weeks pregnant and almost no pregnancy symptoms?!

I'm beginning my 8th week of pregnancy, and besides sore breasts, slight cramping and minor fatigue I have no other symptoms of pregnancy (well, besides the positive pregnancy test. No morning sickness, food aversions, cravings, etc. I have had an ultrasound and heard the heart beat!  

I haven't had any bleeding or any other reason to believe that something is wrong, but it's just really nerve-wracking as this is my first pregnancy.   

Have any of you gone through the first trimester without the typical pregnancy symptoms? Did they come later? Should I feel lucky, or should I be concerned?

Re: 8 weeks pregnant and almost no pregnancy symptoms?!

• Options
    You are not alone! I just started week 10 and feel like I totally understand how there's a TV show about women who never knew they were pregnant. There are times when I feel lucky to be feeling this good and other times when I just want some sign of reassurance that everything is ok. I just cling to the fact that I'm not experiencing heavy bleeding and odds are overwhelmingly in baby's favor once that heartbeat is confirmed. Hopefully that brings you some comfort as well.