Infertility

Introducing myself

Hello Everyone!
First off let me say that I'm sorry that you all are here. Fingers crossed for everyone!!

So I guess I'll tell my story now. I'm 24 years old, I'll be 25 in September. I was diagnosed with PCOS almost 2 years ago? At the time I was married and had been ttc for 3 years. We went through four months of fertility treatments with clomid and ovidrel. The fifth month we decided to try IUI but the morning of, he decided he didn't want to have a family anymore. We ended up getting a divorce. Fast forward to now. My BF and I have decided to start trying. He is 25 and has low testosterone and ED. He was taking testosterone shots but my doctor said that the type he was taking can hinder his fertility. She switched him to HCG shots twice a week. Today was his second shot so far. He did a semen analysis and the results were above what they were hoping for. So good news there! Now we're basically waiting for AF so I can start clomid again. We just need to decide if we want to do just the pills or jump right into IUI based off of my history. Kind of hoping for suggestions on that... but I'm glad to have this group to get support. I know very few people who understand this process and it's nice to have support from people who understand and share some of the same feelings. I'm hoping for better luck this time around and trying to stay positive! smiley