February 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 8/3

it’s never too late, right? 

Re: FFFC 8/3

• Options
    cmjenkies said:
    it’s never too late, right? 
    The thought of a glass of wine right now is just divine. 

My kid peed on the floor yesterday after bathtime and I pretended I didn’t see it. You’re not alone @grebretso
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @grebretso done that before, also for dead animals that the cats have brought in as long as they are fully dead.
  • Options
    Over the last couple of days I’ve been trying to decide if I want to grow out my overgrown bob or cut it shorter. Right now it’s just annoying me.
  • Options
    I am so overdue for a haircut. But I'm pretty sure my hair is not growing as fast as it normally does and I don't want to lose the ability to tie it up in the heat. So I'm walking around with fried ends. 
  • Options
    I started cutting my own hair because I couldn’t seem to find time to go somewhere to get it done. 
  • Options
    I used a family bathroom when I only have (gasp!) one child so I could poop in peace. Kid had to go too. We were quick but woman who was waiting with 3 kids looked at me like I broke the rules. Piss off lady! 
    Piss off is right! You had a kid with you, you’re good  :D
  • Options
    It’s a FFSC, but I’m still in bed at 2 pm....

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    DH is folding laundry and I just did my nails and I’m still in bed. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @grebretso H does this to me... I wish I could get away with that
  • Options
    I ate most of DD’s gummy bears. 
  • Options
    Also got up early to work out - am now laying down on the couch.
  • Options
    Had DDs bday party ystrdy. Tomorrow is her actual bday and DH and I both took off work, but are sending her to daycare. (Sorry kid). It was the only day we could do the genetic testing apt, and pick up DD gifts from my parents house. Kid 2, already staking DDs time.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!