February 2019 Moms

Friday Ticker Change (8/3)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? (Stolen from Wednesday)

Re: Friday Ticker Change (8/3)

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 14 weeks, peach 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good overall  

3. Any appointments this week? Nope

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? DD and DH are in a bad mood today so that’s been fun.  Also why does the Bump app suck so much?? So buggy. 

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? Yes, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I’m smack in the middle. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

14 weeks, peach! 

2. How are you feeling?

Exhausted this week but I think it’s just the post vacation, plus having a cold! Finally not nauseous! 

3. Any appointments this week?

Not for a while 

Helllo second trimester!! 

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? 

2 brothers and a sister, I’m the youngest ! 

• Loading the player...
  • I was actually coming to start this today! 

How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13, lemon

2. How are you feeling? Okay, but still tired and hungry all the time. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. Had quick U/S and NIPT last week and everything was great 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? None that I can think of. Bump bigger at this point than last time.

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? (Stolen from Wednesday) I have an older brother. He’s 19 months older - DD and this baby will have same age gap!

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13 weeks - lemon!

2. How are you feeling? Pretty decent. I still puke occasionally when I don't have a big enough dinner the night before, but I'm not nauseous all day long. I didn't nap yesterday and actually felt like a human all day, which is fun.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope - a week from today I have an US to check if the SCH has shrunk at all. I have a feeling it has, just based on the garbage that has been coming out of my vagina the past few weeks, but who knows. 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? Just frustrated with moving stuff. Our lease is up Oct 21, but we signed a lease that starts in September - they were hoping to be able to hold it for us until October but aren't able to anymore. So we're trying to figure out if we can break our lease or if we have to pay a full month of double rent. DH has definitely pulled the "but my wife's preeeeeegnantttttttt" card on the leasing office, so we'll keep our fingers crossed they have some pity on us lol.

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? (Stolen from Wednesday) I have two! An older brother and a younger sister - we're all just about 2.5 years apart. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13 weeks, lemon

2. How are you feeling? I had been feeling better but the last two days have kicked my butt. Hopefully it won't last long.

3. Any appointments this week? I need to go get blood drawn sometime, but I'm not really in a hurry.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? My house is a disaster, I'm behind at work, and my kids have been eating candy and playing video games for the last 2+ hours. I'm not sure I really thought this all through when we decided we wanted #4. 

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? (Stolen from Wednesday) I am the 4th out of 5. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? I’m 11 weeks today. Baby is the size of a lime.

2. How are you feeling? Still icky. I seriously can’t wait for first tri to be over.

3. Any appointments this week? None this week. Next one is 8/16.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? None that I can think of. 

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? (Stolen from Wednesday) I have one younger sister. She’s 5.5 years younger than me.

• 1. How many weeks are you? 12 What size is baby? Plum

2. How are you feeling? Earlier this week was wretched with ms and depression, seems to have fizzled out a bit *FX* still have my lovely congestion and headaches, etc. But I'll take it

3. Any appointments this week? 2nd prenatal checkup on Monday, I will be asking about transferring practices then (I have to before 20 weeks due to previous C-section and bicornuate uterus). Can't wait to hear the HB with the Doppler!

5. GTKY: Do you have any siblings? If so, how many? (Stolen from Wednesday) one younger brother and one younger sister. My sister and I are roughly the same age apart as DD and this baby will be  <3