October 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 8/3

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this week? 

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is one regret you have from when you were younger- assuming you still get to the same point in life if you're happy, what would you go back and change/do differently?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 8/3

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 
    31 weeks, large movie popcorn 
    (is it bad that i still have to check to see what week i am every time i post in this? when people ask how far along i am i just keep saying "i'm due in early october." 5th child problems...

2. How are you feeling? 
    tired. seriously tired. (also antisocial) i just have zero motivation to do anything that involves leaving my house after i get home from work.

3. Any appointments this week? 
    appointment on thursday and an u/s to check on my placenta. i know chances are good that it has moved away but it freaks me out a little because if it has not my dr wants to deliver around 36 weeks so i don't risk going into labor on my own. that is only 4 weeks after my appointment. :worried:

not so much (today anyway)

5. GTKY: What is one regret you have from when you were younger- assuming you still get to the same point in life if you're happy, what would you go back and change/do differently?
    i've got nothing. not that i necessarily would not change anything, but nothing major that comes to mind.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30 weeks, zucchini 

2. How are you feeling? heartburn and night sweats can seriously go to hell. Otherwise just tired from lack of sleep.

3. Any appointments this week? tomorrow for regular 30wk appt

5. GTKY: What is one regret you have from when you were younger- assuming you still get to the same point in life if you're happy, what would you go back and change/do differently? I wish I had taken time for myself after college to travel more. I jumped right into working full time career at 19 years old.