April 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! We just found out I'm due with number three on April 20th!
    DS is 5 and DD is 2.... we don't find out the sec so we are beginning the 9 month process of stressing over boy names lol
  • Hi Ladies! My EDD is 4/08 and this will be baby #4 and last one. I have two sons from my first marriage they are 10 and 4, and I have one son with my husband he is 8 months old. We're hoping for pink this time around but we will be happy with either. 
  • Hi everyone! I just got my BFP today!! My EDD is April 15th! My DS will be 10 months old this month which will make him 18 months old when our new bundle arrives. Kind of nervous about them being super close in age, but I hope they will be the best of friends.
  • Hi All! Jo from Australia here. So happy to be here. My EDD is April 8th. This is my first baby. My partner has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage. We had a miscarriage at 4 weeks in April so have been a bit anxious but this time it feels much different. Already have quite severe nausea which my doctor tells me is a great sign even if i feel lousy. All the blogs/ap say we shouldn’t have symptoms until at least now but I’ve have nausea, fatigue, constipatiom, excurtiating breasts, acne, frequently peeing, a cold, etc. from id day as soon as I conceived if not implanted. I’m very excited! Looking forward to journeying with everyone! 
  • mels823mels823 member
    edited August 2018
    It only posted half of my post so I’m going to try again in a bit! But hi!!! EDD of 4/2 right here with my third :)

• Hi, 
    The best I can guess from my fertility tracker I’m due April 10th (don’t have a typical 28 day cycle so I’m not 100% sure).  I was more of a lurker when I was pregnant with DD who is now 2 but I hope to be more active on here this time.  I’m almost 36 so definitely feeling my age and have a lot of anxieties with that.  Good to meet you ladies!  Here’s to healthy pregnancies and babies in a few months!
  • Hi everyone! I just got my BFP today!! My EDD is April 15th! My DS will be 10 months old this month which will make him 18 months old when our new bundle arrives. Kind of nervous about them being super close in age, but I hope they will be the best of friends.
    My two girls were pretty much that same situation! One was 16 months when the other was born. It had it’s tough moments but I love how close they are in age now! In a way it was good because the toddler took great naps at that point so I could too
  • Hello! Me and my DH are 22 and i’m currently pregnant with my first after having misscaried twice. My EDD is sometime in April. I won’t know for sure until I visit my doctor as my cycles are weird, but it should without a doubt be in april. My DH’s birthday happens to be April 13th so he’s VERY excited to see what the actual EDD is. Lol. We where hoping to wait until we had moved out here soon but fate had other plans! In any case, i can’t wait to share this with all of you lovely ladies!
  • @emilya8907 My DD and DS are also 18 months apart. Now they’re starting to play together well at 3 1/2 and 2. It is a great age difference! It certainly is challenging, but totally worth it!
  • Hello all! H and I are both 29 and we have a 2 year old son. My app says I am due April 14th but I think its earlier than that. I go to the DR next week so we will know for sure then! 
  • edited August 2018
    Hello. Due 4/2 if I go by my cycle length so thought i’d Join this due date group... we have two girls age 3.5 and 2... this is baby #3! 
  • Wow! Congrats to everyone! Seems like we have a lot of STM’s on here! 
  • Ok, here is my official intro!

This is my third pregnancy, I have two girls already (2 and 3). I'm excited that my girls will be a little older so I can hopefully enjoy this baby a little more than I got to enjoy my last! My oldest was only 16 months when the youngest was born so she required most of my attention!

Due date of 4-2! Had a dating ultrasound yesterday as a result of my cycles being so crazy. I'll be having a C section so that will be sometime at 39 weeks.

I'm so excited to get to know you all! I remain in daily contact with my F15 group (we are actually having a get together with a few of us this weekend!) so I hope I get to know you all as well! Having them around has been a life saver for my sanity as I navigate motherhood!
  • Thank you! That’s great to hear! My brother and I are 17 months apart and I was always thankful, because we ended up being so close. We had our fair share of fights though!
  • @mels823 were you in F15 on TB??
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @flmomof4 Another 3rd VBACer (that can't be the right term, sounds weird) here! Good luck. :)

• Looks like we have a lot of mamas! Welcome everyone!
  • Hi everyone! I am a mom of a 16 month old boy, and my EDD with my second is April 16th. My son's due date was April 4th 2017 and I was super active on my old BMB - probably won't be as active this time as the toddler keeps me pretty busy, but I wanted to join because I got so much support from my A17 BMB and it really helped me through a difficult pregnancy both emotionally and physically. Excited to get to know all of you!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LilTiff22 welcome! And fingers crossed that this one’s sticky.
  • Hi everyone! 
    Excited to be a part of this community! DH and I are expecting our first baby with ED 4/13 (according to apps- still working on setting up the first prenatal). Got our official BFP yesterday from planned parenthood. We're both so excited, albeit starting to think there might be a curse over both our families where everyone has to be born in April lol. (Seriously there are 8 people between 3 generations between both our families born in April. It's exhausting.)
  • Welcome to all the new expecting mamas on here!

And fingers crossed for sticky beans, @LilTiff22 and @professormama.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! Just got my positive pregnancy test this evening after being about 5 days late. We have a son who is almost 2 and a half and I believe my due date will be April 12ish! Excited to connect with this community!! 
  • Hi all! Finally able to post. Got my surprise BFP on Sunday after being late two days and having AF cramps for about a week. Randomly took a test cuz I had one in my drawer and didn’t think anything of it. But surprise it was +! This will be a restart for me since I have a DS that is 8.5 and DS2 is 5. And I’m 39 so that probably classifies me as Geriatric in baby making. I have not even thought of having a 3rd for a long while but here we are. Nervous AF, but adjusting to the idea and excited. Wishing everyone the best. April 12 DD, which is basically the same as DS2.
  • Hello, EDD is April 15, hopefully this is finally my take home baby
  • Yay I can finally reply! My EDD is April 6th! This is my DH and I’s first child. We have been married for 2 and a half years. I’m a teacher, so the timing of our baby is perfect! 
  • Welcome everyone! @3s_company You are in good company - there are a lot of moms on here expecting their third.  Me included!
    Me (35) & DH (35)
    Married: August 2009
    DD #1 born 6/12/14
    DD #2 born 10/31/16
    BFP 7/26/18 - EDD 4/6/19
  • EDD April 8th. This will be our third (alittle bit of a surprise but we were planning on TTC within the year. We also have a DD (5) and a DS (2.5)
  • Hi! My EDD is April 9. I have a 5yo son and a 2.5yo daughter. I was pretty active on my son's BMB and that grew into some great friendships, but TB imploded a few years ago so I didn't participate with my daughter's. We TTC for 15 months before this pregnancy, with one chemical along the way and a blighted ovum before my first. Happy to be here!!! 
    Married 11.12.11
    JB 08.02.13 
    EC 12.11.15
    GE 04.04.19
    #4 & #5 due 05.05.22
  • @socks2819 and @3s_company me too!!
    Me: 31
    H: 36
    L & N twin girls: 3yo. Born at 30 weeks. 2 month NICU stay
    BFP Aug 2018: EDD April 2019
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hi Ladies! My due date is 4/13 and this is my first! Got pregnant after my 2nd IUI and unsuccessfully trying on our own for a year. I’m 35 and have been married for 3 years (together for 7) ☺️☺️