January 2019 Moms
Options

10 things Tuesday

We used to do this in TTGP and it was really nice. Tell us the 10 things you're grateful for.

Re: 10 things Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @drabong88 how could I possibly forget air conditioning!!! That's definitely on my list too! 
  • Options
    @merostomata I have a ragdoll! Which I think is essentially the same thing as a ragamuffin? He's the cutest
  • Options
    1. Summer vacation for a chance to recharge and spend more time with DH and DD.
    2. DH. He is amazing and forces me out of my comfort zone to make sure I have fun and live my life.
    3. DD. She is the light of my life. She has so much personality and even on her worst toddler day she makes me laugh and smile more than I thought I was capable of.
    4. DD2 growing inside of me.
    5. My job. I love the place I work. The people I work with. And the amazing kiddos I get to teach.
    6. DH's job. He has a rough time sometimes because it's high pressure. But it allows him to provide an amazing life for us. And they instituted 4 weeks paid paternity leave this past April!
    7. Our house. We only moved in two months ago, and have so much work to do. But knowing how hard we worked to get here and how many memories we have already made, I can't wait to keep turning it into a home.
    8. Our pup. He is cute and cuddly and has been there for both of us on some of our worst days.
    9. My family. They have done so much for us and they love DD so completely. It melts my heart.
    10. Netflix.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    Its not Tuesday anymore, but I'll play. :)
    1. DH of course. I'm so glad to have him as my partner in life.
    2. DD is so funny and I love seeing the world through her eyes.
    3. My doggies. The big dog is so good with DD and the little dog just adores me. I love me some doggy snuggles after a long day of work and mom-ing.
    4. My mom. She is always there to help me when I need it. Who would have thought she would turn into my best friend?
    5. Firefighters. There are way too many fires going on in California right now. We had one about ten miles from us last month and the fairgrounds around the corner from my house was the command center. It was surreal to see so many people fighting just one of the fires in the heat. 
    6. My in-laws. They have always been so supportive of me and DH and we wouldn't be where we are today without them.
    7. Technology. Its so crazy to sit here and get to pop around online while my dishwasher, washing machine, and the Roomba are cleaning my dishes, clothes, and floors. haha!
    8. Chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmmmm. 
    9. Our home. We totally re-did everything (cosmetically) before we moved in and I just love it.
    10. This pregnancy. My fertility/infertility has always weighed heavily on my mind and it is just amazing that I was able to get pregnant so quickly this time. I can't imagine going through all the treatments and meds I had to do to get pregnant with DD while working and mom-ing full time. 
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016