October 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change 7/28

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: even though it's passed... - if you won the Mega Millions, what would you do with it?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 7/28

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? baby is 29 weeks, size of an acorn squash 

2. How are you feeling? really flipping tired. We're on "vacation" at my in laws beach house. The only thing that does feel vacation-y is my mil is cooking dinner pretty much every night (which I will admit is pretty heavenly). But the beach with 2 kids is rough and DH ended up having to work 2 out of the 3 days we've been here. Plus there's been random rain, I'm just grumpy lol. 

3. Any appointments this week? none this week. I had an ultrasound last week and saw that babies measuring large, so that was cool! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? I'm really really annoyed that I can't do a double space for a period on the bump app. Makes me very stabby (also see above for grumpiness level lol)

5. GTKY: even though it's passed... - if you won the Mega Millions, what would you do with it? hmm 1. Buy dream house. Nothing too large, but just exactly what we want. Maybe build it. Then out away $ for the kids college funds, and lastly donate a large portion (yay tax writeoffs lol). 

DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  28 weeks - size of a rollerblade

2. How are you feeling? Still having a lot of pelvic pain. I bought a belly support, but I can’t sit down with it on because it rolls up. I need to find a better solution.

3. Any appointments this week? Growth scan on Wednesday or Thursday.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I think the time has come when I can no longer sleep in my bed. The heartburn has been killing me and it’s really tough to get out bed when I get a leg cramp. I slept on the couch in the recliner last night and it was a little improvement.

5. GTKY: even though it's passed... - if you won the Mega Millions, what would you do with it? I would pay off all of our debt first, expand our house, set aside funds for the kids college tuition, and take a family vacation in a few years when the kids are old enough. Invest the rest for retirement.

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 27w, size of a Fennec Fox

2. How are you feeling? Ginormous. Still having aversions to eating,  but then randomly get hungry and pig out, which leads to stomach issues. Fun

3. Any appointments this week? Nope, next week. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not at the moment

5. GTKY: even though it's passed... - if you won the Mega Millions, what would you do with it? Possibly back out of the house we're buying so we can build an almost identical house on land - that I would buy. Pay for said things in cash, likely pay off several family member's homes because I could. 

Invest some, put away for college so it can grow and I'll just not have to think about it anymore. Probably drop to hourly at work so I can work only when I feel like it. Travel. Donate

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 30 weeks,baby is the size of a cantaloupe.

2. How are you feeling? I feel huge and tired. Haven’t been sleeping well this week.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. I was supposed to have the 30 week appointment, glucose test, and ultrasound this week, but my provider is moving offices so we are doing it next week.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I’m so tired, I can’t imagine how I’m going to get through the next two months.

5. GTKY: even though it's passed... - if you won the Mega Millions, what would you do with it? Get out of debt and put money away for college for the kids and a house.

• sarahzett said:

4. Rants/raves/questions? I'm really really annoyed that I can't do a double space for a period on the bump app. Makes me very stabby (also see above for grumpiness level lol)

Agreed! Everything about this app is making me stabby lately! It logged me out on my phone for no reason and then when I clicked "login," it just brought me to a page of articles and wouldn't show the area for username and password. It just wasn't there. That happened for like 4 days straight until it finally showed up. Then it all happened again a day later. I also hate that there's no notifications on the app like there are when I log in from a computer (which is rare. Come on TB, this is the age of smartphones - get your mobile app together). And I want to use all the emojis, not just like one smiley face but every time I try, it cuts off my post right after the emoji. So dumb. /rant lol

Yes! I can't properly express my emotions online without emojis!!  
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018