February 2019 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change (7/27)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?

5. GTKY: What’s are some of your favorite bands/musicians? 

Re: Friday Ticker Change (7/27)

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 13 weeks, lemon

2. How are you feeling? Feeling almost back to human again! Yay second tri 

3. Any appointments this week? Monday!! 

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? So glad to be almost in the second trimester. That ms was rough 

5. GTKY: What’s are some of your favorite bands/musicians? I’ve loved Blink182 forever but also really love Iron&Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Frightened Rabbit and Beat Happening 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  I am 10 weeks this week. Baby is the size of a strawberry.

2. How are you feeling? I’m still nauseous and super tired. I’m hoping this is wrapping up so I can get back to feeling normal again.

3. Any appointments this week?  None for this baby, but I do have one for my DS. It’s his 1 year well visit.

4. Rants/ raves/ questions?  I’m having the toughest time getting rid of this UTI and it’s getting on my last nerve. 

5. GTKY: What’s are some of your favorite bands/musicians?  Mumford and Sons, Death Cab for Cutie, Ray Lamontagne, Ari Hest, Radical Face, Hey Marseilles, etc. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? 11 What size is baby? lime

2. How are you feeling? very much nauseated, tired, headache, etc.

3. Any appointments this week? next one is August 6

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? nausea plz just go away and let me eat in peace

5. GTKY: What’s are some of your favorite bands/musicians?  I'm all over the place. I guess mostly classic rock/alternative, your stereotypical liberal white girl of the 90s/00s. Led Zeppelin, Weezer, cranberries, The Who, Linkin Park, Tom petty, ACDC, etc. Etc. Old shit lol

• Options

I know I'm late ... lol totally forgot on Friday that we switched over!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks - a plum (or rubiks cube, or hard boiled egg, none of which are the same size)

2. How are you feeling? On and off - I still feel hungover all the time, just vaguely nauseous and tired. Haven't puked as much though and my insomnia seems to be tapering off (knock on ALL the wood). I do get spurts of awesome energy and try to get as much accomplished as possible when those come. 

3. Any appointments this week? Nope - I do back 8/10

4. Rants/ raves/ questions? I know this is so stupid and vain, but I'm ready to have a real, obvious bump. Right now I still am all bloat and just look like I've had a big lunch. I remember hating this part when I was pregnant with DS, but I never prioritized losing the baby weight from him so I think it's worse this time around. And I'm frustrated because I can't do anything about it since I'm on pelvic rest.

5. GTKY: What’s are some of your favorite bands/musicians? Love country - pretty much any kind. We went to see Sugarland over the weekend and I surprised myself by knowing every single word to every single song. So apparently Sugarland belongs on that list lol