October 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC 7/27

Re: FFFC 7/27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SawyerRichardson I have to wait for DH to binge that one...
  • Options
    @SawyerRichardson I used to watch that show but I lost interest after season 3 I think (the one with Vi) although I’ve heard its gotten better. 

It also came out while I was a prisoners rights attorney so there were some things they portrayed in a way that didn’t sit well with me. But I think now that I have more distance I could get into it again.
  • Options
    @sawyerrichardson that is my plan for the weekend! 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 I tried to get my H into it but he didn’t really like it. I was like “but there are so many boobs!! How do you not like this?!”

@rc-cola It’s been up and down with me too but I feel like I’m too invested now to just stop. I’m running out of shows to watch while I count down the seconds until GOT comes back!
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @SawyerRichardson We plan on rewatching all of GOT to prepare when we're on maternity/parental leave
  • Options
    tlmilltlmill member
    @krzyriver my kids have been watching an insane amount of TV. But they’re also learning quite a bit from it so I don’t feel as terrible. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tlmill I used to drug myself with melatonin, no shame.
  • Options
    Ugh GOT feels forever away. I’m definitely going to have to rewatch.
  • Options
    On the TV thread I used to use my daily 2 hour subway commute (hr each way) to read and do work and research , but recently it’s been Netflix downloaded to my phone each way. Finished all of Call the Midwife and Glow. About to start season 2 of Queer Eye.
  • Options
    My almost 3 year old is watching more tv than I'd like as well because I'm exhausted! Waking up at 5:20am every morning after a fitful night of shitty sleep is destroying me! Thank God I have 3 weeks off after today, one more hour to go!
    I also don't feel as guilty though because he's at preschool for 8 hours a day and it's all books, painting, playing outdoors, etc. 
  • Options
    @tlmill I finally put Super Why on for a bit so I’d feel less guilty, but now we’re back to Coco. He’s obsessed. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @bntfroggie same. We'll announce a few days after she is born, like we did with DS. Oops lol
  • Options
    @RosieMommy2016 DH and I are debating whether or not we should blare Ghost while in the labor room, because hey, it will take my mind off things...may even relax me if I can sing along!
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @jemmersjams and @RosieMommy2016 I was convinced that I was going to blast In This Moment, the Blood album with DD but after the epidural I was so calm and laid back I felt like I didn’t need it haha 
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    FFFC: New episodes of OITNB just came out and my H is out of town until Sunday night. I fully plan to be lazy and have the season finished before he gets home.

I know I can’t be the only one.

@sawyerrichardson - did you watch it?  I'm on episode 6...

image        image

• Options
    tlmill said:
    I give my kids melatonin every night so that it won’t take 3 hours for them to fall asleep. 
    I do this during the school year, S-Th or else we all pay the price the next day and the evening is just a shit show. My grandmother believes I drug my kids...but really it won't work unless they are truly tired!!
    I never announced this baby on social media.  I had been meaning to and now that I just entered my third trimester it seems a little late ha ha
    Me either.  We had a big birthday party for my mom a few weekends ago and a lot of family was surprised to see my belly.  Taking maternity pics in September and that will probably be the first mention of baby...a month later - he's here!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @lest12 Yep! Finished it Saturday morning. I’m a little embarrassed at how quickly I watched 13 episodes.. I swear, I don’t usually have that much time on my hands!
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member

@sawyerrichardson - No shame, once I am into something I *have* to finish it.  I will stay up until 3 am if I have to.

*Spoiler alert*

I was a little like.... ugh wth after episode 1 but I think it's picking up now!

image        image

• Options
    @lest12 Yeah episode 1 was VERY strange...
  • Options
    Episode 1 was weird, and it's the only one I've watched, but I guess it was setting the stage for things.
  • Options
    I watched it very late at night and was pretty sleepy, so I don't think I had  the brain power to get any of it, lol.

image        image