August 2018 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Measurements

I was just informed at my 36 week appointment that my baby's head circumference (HC) was in the 2 percentile. I completed a zika test and it was negative. Has anyone dealt with this?

Re: Ultrasound Measurements

• Options
    I'm so sorry you're dealing with this, I can't even imagine. Maybe it was a one-off bad measurement? Have they all been pretty normal up until now? Be sure to call your OB and get a conversation going on further imaging and testing, and what the possibilities may be. I'll be thinking of you!
  • Options
    I have no experience with this, but i would def call your dr and talk to them about what else could possibly be causing this and what other testing can be done to rule out chromosomal abnormalities. Hugs to you!  
    Me: 36 years old   DH: 42 years old
    Married: 05.2012  
    TW:
    TTC #1 Since April 2016
    HSG/FSH/AMH/E2/SA all normal DX: unexplained IF

spontaneous BFP 01/01/2017-  Alexander was born sleeping 04/13/2017 at 19w1d  ic/chorio
    September 2017 HSG #2 & Gonal-F/Femara/Ovidrel/IUI #1 = ep (Salpingectomy of left fallopian tube)
    spontaneous BFP 01/02/2018  EDD Aug 30th  It's a GIRL!
    Cerclage placed on 03/02BabyFruit Ticker  Cerclage removal 08/02
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What position is the baby in? My daughter was transverse and the angle she was in caused her head measurement to read right at 10th percentile, but she was actually in the 60s when she was born five hours later. Hoping for something equally as benign for your case; all the hugs and well wishes! Did they schedule you for a follow-up?