DS 05/29/2013
M/C 02/14/2017 
M/C 06/05/2017 
C/P 03/01/2018
BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: HDBD 7/25

• Loading the player...
  • Y'alls bumps look so much more legit!!! Now I'm like... is my baby getting starved because i cant really eat??? ugh

• @dragonette505 remember every body is different. Don't worry about your size unless your doctor is worried. There are some women that never even know they are pregnant!

No, for sure!! Some of these gals on instagram's 16 week bumps look like my normal post dinner belly! lol... but because i have hyperemesis, i cant help but worry a bit that I'm underfeeding her. :/ 
    I see my doc on Friday so we will see what she says
  • @dragonette505 a friend of mines OB told her when she was pregnant that unless you’re miles from water and getting no nutrition at all, baby will be able to take everything they need from you. You have fat and vitamin stores in your body that baby will use to grow!
    She is definitely doing that! Ive lost a ton of weight :(  Hoping it starts turning around soon :)
  • @dragonette505 I did not show with my first until 24 weeks or so and even then, it was only obvious to people who knew me. I was so discouraged and upset about not having a bump. I didn't tell my boss until after 18 weeks and most people at work realize I was pregnant until 2 months before I was due. I'm definitely showing earlier this time (16+2) but I'm still too shy to post! 
  • @AshVA LOVE your shoes!
  • @dragonette505 I did not show with my first until 24 weeks or so and even then, it was only obvious to people who knew me. I was so discouraged and upset about not having a bump. I didn't tell my boss until after 18 weeks and most people at work realize I was pregnant until 2 months before I was due. I'm definitely showing earlier this time (16+2) but I'm still too shy to post! 

I have a pretty small frame, so to me i was feeling huge, then i guess because ive lost weight and with huge boobs, my belly doesn't really poke out past my bosom :) 
    I guess i probably just look like ive gained some weight, but if my boobs get any bigger they might give me away first!
    I'm 16+1 and its weird trying to figure when to tell people! :)
  • @galactickates Thanks! I LOVE these flats - so cute, and more comfortable than my sneakers. I have another pair in sapphire blue  as well :)

• tosh24tosh24 member
    @emmaaa My bump has shrunk too over the last couple of weeks. I went out to buy some mat clothes around 12-13 weeks and now, 3 weeks later, the shirts are not tight on the belly anymore and my pants are a little loose around my hips. I'm still losing weight because I'm having trouble eating so I'm guessing that's why. But I think even normally, the bump kind of shifts and can seem to shrink or stall out for a little bit!
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• tosh24 said:
    @emmaaa My bump has shrunk too over the last couple of weeks. I went out to buy some mat clothes around 12-13 weeks and now, 3 weeks later, the shirts are not tight on the belly anymore and my pants are a little loose around my hips. I'm still losing weight because I'm having trouble eating so I'm guessing that's why. But I think even normally, the bump kind of shifts and can seem to shrink or stall out for a little bit!
    Also bloat! Even now when I have a morning bump, it’s MUCH larger at night. 
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Kabazaba  i have totally worried about a vitamin deficiency disease! I haven't even been able to take prenatals though i trying again... My mom used to tell me stories of olden days women losing their teeth during pregnancy, so I'm def not trying to do that!! But yeah.. the baby takes what it needs, and i just need to make sure i get what i need too
  • I’ll play. 15w4d with #2. 
  • merostomatamerostomata member
    edited July 2018
    @dragonette505 I did not show with my first until 24 weeks or so and even then, it was only obvious to people who knew me. I was so discouraged and upset about not having a bump. I didn't tell my boss until after 18 weeks and most people at work realize I was pregnant until 2 months before I was due. I'm definitely showing earlier this time (16+2) but I'm still too shy to post! 

I have a pretty small frame, so to me i was feeling huge, then i guess because ive lost weight and with huge boobs, my belly doesn't really poke out past my bosom :) 
    I guess i probably just look like ive gained some weight, but if my boobs get any bigger they might give me away first!
    I'm 16+1 and its weird trying to figure when to tell people! :)
    Everyone looks so good :)

I'm glad there are a few ladies who are in the same boat as me in regards to later showing. My pants aren't fitting well and I thought I could see a small bump, but I took a picture today and it looks...flat (thicker waistline, but looks flat on camera). So I'm not going to post that, but hopefully there will be something to show in a few weeks. I'm an FTM, 15+5 today.

@snackheart I love that outfit- super put together!

Dumb question: If you show earlier with subsequent kids, are you larger by the end of pregnancy compared to how you were with the first kit? Or do you just expand earlier and then have it even out by the end of pregnancy?

Edited for typos
  • merostomata I'm in love with all these bumps! I guess we have probably been just looking at our own bumps and then in comparison (which i know we shouldn't do!) our bumps just look smaller. I'm def a FTM (**TW had several mc's so not first preg) so theres that too! I also wonder if STM's just bump out quicker in the beginning and then we all sort of equalize later on?
  • @merostomata thank you!  I had to defend at a hearing today where I really knew very little about what was going on so I figured I may as well try to dress nicely :lol:

Re: bump size; in my experience, I was way huger at the outset with my second pregnancy than my first, but basically the exact same size by the end.  And gained the same amount of weight both times.  This is my third and I'm showing almost exactly the same as I did with my second. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    *~* DS Jan.'15 *~* DD Nov.'16 *~*
  • Re bump sizes from my understanding moms tend to show faster with subsequent pregnancies because your muscles have already stretched. For us first time moms our muscles haven't stretched that way before so it takes longer for them to stretch.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker