February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - July 24

@lokibear89 I hope it’s ok that I started this thread this week!

This is for those of us with a Tuesday due date of: 05 Feb 19, 12 Feb 19, 19 Feb 19, 26 Feb 19

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: If you could have a super power, what would it be?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - July 24

• Options
    @ChloandCoco Thanks I usually do it tuesday night (NZ time) but spaced completely.

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks, cherry.

2. How are you feeling? Fine and I am one of those who is complaining about it. My PGAL brain can't take it.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope but booked my Nuchal scan for 12 weeks which is the 17/8

4. Rants/raves/questions? Took a day off for  the scan and my boss just all out asked me if I was pregnant. I couldn't lie but she was amazingly supportive and happy for me.

5. GTKY: If you could have a super power, what would it be? Just one? How about the ability to mimic other super powers? If I had to pick one I would love to be able to fly.
  • Options
    @lokibear89 That’s awesome that your boss was so supportive! And you found the loop hole in my gtky question!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks - baby is the size of a small macaron. 

2. How are you feeling? Pretty good, the symptoms are easing up a bit, so it’s hard on my PGAL brain. 

3. Any appointments this week? I’m going for my NT scan on Friday! I can’t wait to see baby again. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nope

5. GTKY: If you could have a super power, what would it be? Invisibility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ChloandCoco I admit I may has mused on it on previous occasions. Good luck for your scan!
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 weeks, plum.

2. How are you feeling? Still having full on morning sickness and fatigue.

3. Any appointments this week? Next one coming up on Monday.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Rant: NIPT was done over two weeks ago now and still no result. I think I am being purposefully cranky about the delay to distract myself from the worry.  Rave: Working from home tomorrow.

5. GTKY: If you could have a super power, what would it be? It would be to breath underwater.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers