January 2019 Moms
Options

Fur Baby Friday! 7/20

Let's see those fur babies!!!!!

Re: Fur Baby Friday! 7/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladystout08 Probably not at all what you're expecting to hear, but my kitten has been trying to lick my boobs a lot lately. It's like she can tell there's milk coming in  :D. Cats are weird.
  • Options
    @kaf1788 lol! My cat hasn't done that but he's starting perching on my belly which he did when I was pregnant with DS. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ladystout08 both of my dogs are acting crazy since I got pregnant. One of them is always touching me and god forbid I try to close the door if I’m in the bathroom. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @merostomata I have a fluffer that looks super similar to the cat on the left. I'll look for a pic!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Other cat. She's my fluffy sweet kitty. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee your fluffer is so cute! Tortoiseshells are so fun and sweet. They can also be crazy but (usually) in a good way. 

@thisnthat314 those pups are soo pumped about that s'more(?). Especially the grey one  :D
  • Options
    @katethemom great taste in names! ;-) my cats are named Rocky and Luna (although we call her Tuna more often than not)
  • Options
    @kaf1788 Oh, funny! We call our Luna, Lu-lu, most of the time. 
  • Options
    Sophia the toy poodle ,Rambo the shihtzu ,Duckie the mutt puppy ,millie the cat ,drita the shep,Miesha the pit and Odin the pomeranian.we also have 4bunnies, a mouse and a betta fish lol 
    I worked at a vet clinic for 17yrs and am heavily involved in rescue work so we always have a zoo lol 
  • Options

Our fur babies! Max(7 year old yellow lab mix), Midnight(1.5 year old shepherd chow mix), Belle(4 year old Great Pyrenees), Marshi(8 month old dwarf rabbit), and our newest addition Wilbur, our 3 month old pot belly pig! We have a full house to say the least but it's full of love and surprisingly enough well-behaved(most days) pets!!
  • Options
    My poor pupper! I had to scroll back really far to find a good picture of her.