October 2018 Moms

Friday Ticker Change (7/20)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: To what fictional place would you most like to go?

Re: Friday Ticker Change (7/20)

• Loading the player...
  • @norahkate that seems really awkward when you're not super close to your dr. I can see the office manager and I at my office talking like that, but we know each other personally (her grandson is SS's best friend).
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 29 weeks. acorn squash 

2. How are you feeling? Tired, but that’s more from work and my toddler. Also feeling huge, many coworkers are surprised I’m still at work.... um. I still have over 2 months...

3. Any appointments this week? Have one next week

4. Rants/raves/questions? why do people have to comment how big I am? This happened last pregnancy too. Yes, I gain A LOT and no I’m not eating more or different foods as opposed to when I’m not pregnant. That’s how my body operates. And yes, it goes away without doing anything different, again, my body works this way.

5. GTKY: To what fictional place would you most like to go? I would have to agree that hogwarts would be super cool! 

• @acdc1109 so sorry to hear about your job! Hopefully things start getting a little better. Good luck on your 3hr. Mine wasn't nearly as bad as I expected, so I'm hoping I passed!
  • @sammierose464 yeah...pretty awkward. i am just going to go with it because i trust him as a doctor and the rest is such a small amount of time with him anyway. but seriously dude, maybe we just go back to strictly business.  ;)