October 2018 Moms
Options

UO 7/19

2»

Re: UO 7/19

• Options
    I feel so uncultured I only know like half these guys! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This thread is cracking me up.
  • Options
    @KFrob omg me too! I have no idea why I hate Adam Levine so much, but I have a visceral reaction to him that makes me hate him
  • Options
    I also hate Adam Levine and Ryan Reynolds. They embody the worst kind of entitled man-splainy male asshole. I just can’t. They don’t even come off as confident to me- it’s so over the top it comes off as insecurity.

wow- didn’t know how many feelings I had about those dudes.

love love love long hair and beards on men. My H has shoulder length hair (though I do think it needs to be cut a bit) and a beard. Very sexy.
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @norahkate That's too funny!  DH has a bunch of random man crushes
  • Options
    This probably isn't unpopular, but does it piss anyone else off that guys aren't wearing socks with their dress shoes anymore????? Ugh. Probably half the guys on The Bachelorette weren't wearing them on the first night, and I would've sent all of them home immediately.

Gerard Butler is who my best friend and I bonded over. Every time we'd hang out in the beginning, we'd watch a Gerard Butler movie. My dog's middle name is Gerard... he's got brown hair and a beard too. Lol but he's really fallen off the past few years.... I wish he'd come back.

I'm def not into clean cut guys, but I do think Ryan Gosling is hot, but I might not *pick* him. And not super into long haired guys either, it just depends. Jason Momoa would probably be the best one, but can't think of any others. Plus he's Khal Drogo! 

But I'm definitely with everyone of personality over looks. I never truly think anyone is hot unless I know their personality, and it really affects my decision.

• Options
    This is the first I have heard of this no soxk
    thing and that’s definitely not cool. I mean if you’re wearing shoes that don’t need socks then sure, but not dress shoes or tennis shoes ever.
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    @cdepperschmidt they are wearing loafers or smoking shoes to say they can get away with it! 
    I mean I have seen some men pull it off but rarely are they straight ;)
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    Adam Rippon is notorious for the loafer and no socks look. Does anyone else like the website TomandLorenzo.com? It's one of my favorites for fashion and pop culture.
  • Options
    @HoosOnFirst

Love me some Tom and Lorenzo. They crack me up!
  • Options
    Personally, I'm far more interested in Jason Mamoa's wife than I am him. She's such a babe.
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    After quickly looking at Nordstrom after the thread went up and basically wanting to barf my UO is (and I never thought I would say this)  I'm officially burned out when it comes to shopping.  Between the Babies R Us closing sale, Anthropologie's huge clearance sale, Prime day, and the Target sale I'm all shopped out.  We got so many fantastic deals and still need a bunch of baby stuff but I just can't look anymore and feel guilty about how much we've spent.
  • Options
    @kfrob I haven't done much shopping yet but its exhausting!! All the research, price comparisons, best deals, picking stuff up, having it shipped. Cant blame you for being over it lol
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    @KFrob I understand how you feel. We haven't done much shopping for baby yet because I am still shopping for the new house we are building. I feel like I spend way to much money every week with this house. I'm consistently having to research and select all the fixtures and finishes. The worst is it's mostly on line of credit so as much as it can feel like "free" money the scary part is we have to pay it all back! Luckily interest rates are so low and we will be living in our house forever so just have to keep reminding myself of that. It seems like all our money the last 1.5 years has gone to the house and likely will for years to come! 

So I'm hoping we get lots of hand me downs and gifts for this little one because otherwise it's all going on credit to buy baby stuff hahaha.  
    Shopping is exhausting and I always hated it anyways. Especially clothes! Trying in a million things to find that one item. Ugh
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    I don't know who most of those dudes are, I might be old or something. But I would totally bang Ryan Gosling if necessary. 

No socks=stinky feet. Gross.

Unless Ryan did it, I'd still hit it.