February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments (w/o 7/15-7/21)

Who has an appointment this week? Share below! 

T & J 5.9.09
MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Appointments (w/o 7/15-7/21)

• Options
    I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow morning to go over the results from last week’s ultrasound. I’m really hoping he will use the Doppler to find the heart beat. 
  • Options
    I have my second routine prenatal appointment with my primary care doc on friday and I know it's going to be exactly this:
    - pee in a cup
    - blood pressure, temperature, etc.
    - how are you feeling? Fine.
    - bye. 

I appreciate receiving good routine medical care but if I'm not going to see/hear LO, I'm not particularly interested. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @becks_726 - this is why I love the midwives I see - if you see the OB practice (which is the other option at that location), they spend half the time with you and it’s way more formal. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    We have a dating ultrasound Thursday, since all the sonographers were out at my appt Friday. Excited to finally have some pictures to show off of this little one. 
  • Options
    becks_726becks_726 member
    edited July 2018
    @kayjay44 I'm on a waitlist for a MW but the odds aren't great. I love small town living but this is one of those times where I'd opt for the city and its multitude of options! 

Eta: pesky typo
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    First US on Tuesday! I’m so excited and nervous. Really glad it’s first thing in the morning, wouldn’t have been able to get any work done if not.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    None for me but wishing good luck for those that do! 
  • Options
    Not an OB appointment but finally seeing the dermatologist. Nothing is helping my acne. 
  • Options
    Anxiously awaiting my first ultrasound on Tuesday morning! 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    @sweetcaroline89 We're US buddies! Good luck with yours!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso yay!! I‘m so excited and so nervous at the same time! Fingers crossed for growing babies and strong heart beats!! 
  • Options
    @grebretso YAYYYY! I’ve been stalking this thread waiting to see your update. Wonderful!
  • Options
    @grebretso YAYYYYY!!!! I let out a huge sigh of relief when I saw your name in the US thread. So happy it went well!
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    Had an intro visit to the midwife today.. confirming were going with them tomorrow. Such a pleasant meeting.

Dr appt tomorrow to collect my nipt paperwork and request an ultrasound to put my nerves at ease due to spotting over the weekend. ☺
  • Options
    grebretso said:
    @sweetcaroline89 We're US buddies! Good luck with yours!
    Hey!! It went great! baby was measuring right where we thought at about 7w6d with perfect HR! Such a huge sigh of relief. go back in 4 weeks for another u/s! glad to hear yours went well hope you're feeling better! 
  • Options
    I had my dating ultrasound today.  Measuring at 7w6d with a strong heartbeat and EDD 2/28.  It is nice to finally have a due date after a couple weeks of uncertainty
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker