March 2019 Moms
Options

Disappearing lines on BFP????

I have taken a few tests this past week Tuesday was Neg, Thursday was faint positive, Thursday afternoon was faint positive, Thursday afternoon digital was positive. I pulled them all out to look this morning, and the digital probably died, but the two from Thursday have both faded away. I took another one this morning and its still a faint positive. My period is/was supposed to start today. I've never had the lines disappear. Whats going on?

Re: Disappearing lines on BFP????

• Options
    ahyl86ahyl86 member
    My lines are still very faint also. My beta was only 24. I go for another to make sure they are doubling on Monday. I'm sooo nervous and worried. But i'm also a bit further along than you. I wouldn't but maybe see if your doc will do a series of betas to make sure your numbers are going in the right direction. Congratulations! And lots of sticky vibes your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JLaVO888 said:
    The directions specifically say not to read past the test window time. Doing so could result in getting a false negative. If there were lines on serval tests whithin the correct window, you are pregnant. 
    Yup. Looking at them the next day and assessing your pregnancy based on that is like cooking a roast to 165* and then looking at the temperature probe the next day after it's cooled to room temperature and deciding the roast is uncooked because the thermometer only reads 72*.