Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Weekend 7/14-7/15

What’s the best thing that happened to you this week/weekend?

Re: GTKY Weekend 7/14-7/15

• Options
    The best thing that has happened this week was my best friend's wedding on Monday. It's her second marriage and I'm so glad that she found someone who treats and loves her the way she should be. I love love! <3

@holly321 I loooooooove getting hit on, or even just generally checked out or flirted with. It never hurts getting a confirmation that you've still got it! I'm sorry your dog is sick, though. I have a pup of my own and I know how scary it can be. That was so kind that the vet comped the test. I hope the results come back favorable.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Probably bunco. It's been a while since I've laughed that hard. We have a very eclectic group from a recent high school graduate to grandmas. We still manage to have a great time together. 

@holly321- hope your pup feels better soon!

@literatureandink- have fun at the wedding!
  • Options
    H and I saw Deadpool 2 yesterday afternoon. It was hilarious. Then we came home and he hung our new mirror over the living room couch. We’ve been steadily decorating since we moved to this house a year ago and it feels good to have one more thing checked off the list. Today we are going to an “Indie Flea Market.” It’s filled with vendors of homemade and vintage items, so I have to be careful  :D

@holly321 Free drinks are the best! And I am so sorry about your dog, but what a relief that your vet is so kind! Fingers crossed for good results!

@literatureandink I love weddings so much. There’s such positive energy (coupled usually with booze. lol) and it’s even better when you love the people involved. 

@spacemountianeer My parents were part of a Bunco group when I was growing up and they loved it! I’ve always wanted to try it. One of my favorite  things to do is play board games or party games of any kind with friends. 
    Me: 36, H: 37 | Married: 10/15/16 | DS#1: 7/18/04 | DS#2: 4/18/19
    BFP: 1/26/20 | EDD: 9/20/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @holly321 Such a great feeling! I don't ever recognize I'm being hit on until way after the fact. I'm not always the sharpest when it comes to that stuff. 

DH is home this weekend for the first time in MONTHS so we've been taking it easy. Sleeping in, making breakfast, long walks with the dogs, chinese takeout, movies, sex. 

I did finish up a quilt today while he took a nap which has me feeling accomplished. 
  • Options
    @holly321 Sorry to hear about your dog. How is he holding up? Getting hit on is a great boost to the ego. Some guy driving past cat called me today while I was cleaning the car. I think your scenario is more glamorous lol. 

@cabearit We watched Deadpool 2 as well and loved it. So funny. 
  • Options
    @harrierwife that sounds like a delightful weekend!
  • Options
    @harrierwife, DH laughs at me all the time, he says I am obvious to men flirting with me.

@nitnat007, lol, glamorous or not, it is still a nice compliment.  And Maggie is feeling okay, thanks for asking . We are 95% sure she has Cushing's disease.  We will hopefully get her results back tomorrow and start medication asap.  She has been taking pain medicine and is almost acting like herself, except the incontinence (what fun!)
  • Options
    @holly321 Oh the poor girl. How old is she? I’m glad to hear she is acting more like herself and her pain is being managed. It’s so tough when they are sick or something happens to them. We love our fur babies. Sending love  <3
  • Options
    @nitnat007, she is 9 and a half. 
  • Options
    @holly321 Poor old lady. I hope it is something that can be managed for her. 
  • Options
    @nitnat007, everything I read is giving mixed answers, so we will see.   It sounds nice and expensive though... Really wanting to kick myself in the htt for not signing up for the pet insurance my husband's work offers.
  • Options
    @holly321 Oh no. I hope it’s not too bad. But we always find a way for them though right?! I had insurance for mine and he tore both of his ACLs, insurance wouldn’t cover it so I ditched it. Now I just put a little away for if I need it. I have my fingers crossed for you.