March 2019 Moms
Options

Severe morning sickness...HELP!!!

I've been puking every single day since I got my positive test on July 2nd (about 2weeks post conception). Nothing helps so far! Called my doctor and they sent me for blood work. My BHCG levels are 21,000. They put me on Diclegis now which I just started last night. Still threw up several times today. With my son I only had mild nausea near the end of the first trimester. This is totally different! Any tips that have helped any of you would be greatly appreciated. I'm so desperate, so sleepy, and so tired of puking. 

Re: Severe morning sickness...HELP!!!

• Options
    Diclegis is working wonders for me but I have to eat constantly or I feel like my stomach is empty which makes me feel worse. I've heard sometimes it takes a week or so for the meds to work. I'm sorry you're so sick. 
  • Options
    Ditto what hethr519 said.  Diclegis didn’t help me but Zofran did.  I know it totally sucks but it won’t last forever!
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! If you are planning on sticking around, look up how to change your name. It’s very hard to distinguish Knottie usernames. We are in the process of building our community and want to get to know people who are going to be a part of it.
  • Options
    I wish I had some good advice for you, I puked all day for 10 weeks straight even with Zofran. Just do your best to keep yourself distracted and it should pass eventually. One day at a time. 

Have you had your u/s to determine if there is maybe an extra one in there making you sick?  ;)
  • Options
    cflo83cflo83 member
    @BuckeyeNut05 your last question....my exact thought. No experience with severe MS or multiples, I just know you tend to have heightened symptoms much earlier (although obviously the same can happen with a singleton since everyone is different!)
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are so sick! Please call your OB back if you can't keep anything down another day! I had to do Zofran w/ my DD and it truly made the world of difference. I hope they find something that works for you soon! HUGS! It's so hard. 
  • Options
    It could also be HG. Make sure you don’t get dehydrated.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @cflo83 that was my exact situation before I found out I was having twins.  :|
  • Options
    I had severe morning sickness until the day I delivered DD, zofran could occasionally take the edge off but was mostly ineffective. Unisom and b6 was the most helpful option for me and I needed it right up until 39 weeks. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Just posting an update, I know I have to change my username. Found out im having twins! Diclegis has provided me some relief with morning sickness, thank God. My severe morning sickness makes a whole lot of sense now.
    Wow, congrats!  Hope you get some relief from the severe symptoms soon.
    Laura, mom of:
    James (14)
    William (13)
    Elise (11)
    Zachary (5)
    George (3)

www.letterstoauntkay.com [making the blog private.  PM me if you want to subscribe]
  • Options
    That’s so exciting, congrats!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!!
  • Options
    Love!  Congrats!
  • Options
    congrats to you! hope the diclegis continues to help! , mine isnt severe but it sucks so i can only imagine.