October 2018 Moms
Options

To Do List

2»

Re: To Do List

• Options
    lest12lest12 member

Oh, who doesn't love a good To Do list??

Here's mine:

On deck:

-Finish car purchase #2

-Make mobile, frame picture for above the crib

Next month or so:

-Buy some diapers/diaper genie

-Baby take home outfit

-Pack hospital bag

-Take rocking chair out of attic, put together PNP, RNP

-Start picking up some fall clothes/back to school stuff for the kids so I don't have to do it in September

-Another sweep of the house to get rid of some toys and bulky stuff

Last month/week:

-Install car seat

-Freezer meals

-Wash bottles/pump parts

-1 or 2 big grocery shops

-Deep clean on the house 

image        image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lest12 I've had the same mindset regarding DS. I haven't made a list of things to do in particular, but I've made it a point to make this summer and the time leading up to October all about him. 
  • Options
    Good point @lest12! With the move and baby due just after school starts I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I want to make sure the older ones don't feel left out. I hope to get at least one more fun summer activity in. It's been hard now that my hip pain is getting worse.
  • Options
    Same here getting things done with kids before baby comes - winter/school/newborn will make outtings a bit more diffficult.  We've got one beach camping trip planned (RV) and an Astros game lined up.  Also a few waterpark days to get full use of our season pass.  I want to figure out one more camping trip (Labor Day weekend) and that'll probably be it as far as plans - we'll just have to wing it through October.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @lest12 I'm doing the same with DS. It's really hitting home that the next 12 weeks or so are going to fly by and I'm really trying to soak up all the time I have with him until then.

I have so much to do. I have the next three days off and I told work to forget I exist so I can get some of it done. Starting with writing my To Do list! Haha 
  • Options
    Yikes, I finally got around to putting mine down on paper (aka Excel) and boy is it long! Sharing in the spoiler.

Note: for anyone wondering, "CDC" is the Child Development Center which is what our daycare is called at work. :)