March 2019 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change 7/12

For mamas with a Thursday EDD (March 7, 14, 21, 28th)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. R/R/Q?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 7/12

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 7 weeks today. Size of a blueberry

2. How are you feeling? Generally good. I got my first really bloated afternoon yesterday. With DD the most uncomfortable part of the whole pregnancy was the bloating in the afternoons during the first trimester. It was so painful. I'm kind of glad it's here to remind me I'm pregnant, but I really hate the discomfort. 

3. Any appointments this week? First appointment one week from right now. I can't think about it or I get super anxious.

4. R/R/Q? Trying to make it through the next week before my appointment and then vacation. I'm beyond exhausted.

• Options

6 weeks today baby is the size of a sweet pea

2. How are you feeling?

Horrible ... I hate to be such a downer but I am nauseous, dry heaving, and I’m exhausted. 

Nope my first appointment is 7/25

4. R/R/Q?

Vacation is Monday I’m excited but also very nervous being this sick already ... I’m hoping that I start to feel better soon. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

5 weeks - apple seed 

2. How are you feeling?

So far so good! Mainly just tired - but I think that has more to do with my 14-month-old waking up every hour and a half last night (and every night for the last week)! :(

The first one isn’t until 8/14! (That seems sooo far away!)

4. R/R/Q?

Rant(ish) I was hoping to be a bit more active in this community but DD is keeping me busy during the day and I’m taking every opportunity to rest when she does. 

Rave DH, DD, and I are going on vacation to Florida in two weeks, and meeting my parents there. I’m super excited to go on vacay, but also we’ve decided to wait and tell my parents when we’re at Disney. Side note - I’m also slightly nervous about flying on a plane with a toddler for the first time and dealing with potential nausea. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @diann21 we leave for Florida/Disney on Monday morning. I am looking forward to it but now that I’m having morning sickness basically all the time I’m a bit nervous. DS is 16 months and it will be his first flight too! DH and I are crazy nervous about taking him on the flight. 
  • Options
    @ashley14598 I will be sending good vibes your way! I hope it’s so much fun for you. And let me know if you discover any toddler travel secrets!
    Pregnancy Ticker