November 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is dreaming (July)

The last three nights I have had the craziest dreams so I figured I would start this for July and hope that other people are having crazy dreams too!

The first dream I talked about in the Randoms thread yesterday but I had a dream that I didn't get the payroll done on time and that no one was getting paid. I was so stressed about it in the dream that my teeth started to fall out, but not all at once, it was like little pieces kept coming out little by little. 

Then Sunday night I dreamt that DH and I went to some event and they gave us a questionnaire and I circled that we would be willing to foster, so I got a call from DCF. They told me that they got a recommendation letter from one of my friends and asked if I wanted a copy and then confirmed all my info, including that we were only willing to foster babies from 0-3 months. I was also pregnant in that dream and freaking out about having two infants at the same time.

Then last night I had a weird ass dream too but now that I am typing this I can't remember what it was. Grrr. Maybe I will remember it and come back to update. 

Please tell me I am not the only one having weird dreams!!
Me: 34  DH: 34
Married 10/28/17
Our TTC Journey
TTC #1 February '18
Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
BFP June '21
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
Jan '22 - started IF testing
BFP Jan '22
MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
BFP May '22

Re: What my pregnant self is dreaming (July)

• Options
    I worked at the Olive Garden throughout college and would regularly have server dreams. I haven’t worked there in years but the other night I had an Olive Garden dream! I was serving tables in the bar and couldn’t keep up with all my tables and orders. I woke up so stressed out. I had forgotten how crazy those were! 
  • Options
    The vivid dreams are insane! Had a dream I picked up my daughter from my moms and she was asleep inside a cedar chest, with 4 pairs of her own socks, slippers, then a long pair of my moms socks over it all bc my mom claimed her feet were cold. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MojieJoMojieJo member
    edited July 2018
    Dreams from this weekend (one weird one each night):

#1: My husband bought a house on eBay and had to use his mom's PayPal account to pay for it (WTF?).  I was pissed that he bought a house without even looking at it in person first, but it ended up being a really nice house.

I think it was like $11K?  Weird dream, but a house for that little would have been a godsend (not to mention amazing).

#2: We were out to dinner and afterwards they gave us lollipops and mine was weed and lime flavored.  For some reason, because I ate/got the weed pop, I also was offered a special SUV that was a pothead's dream.  It had smell-proof storage compartments and a built in bong where the gear shifter should have been.  They just handed me the keys without saying a word and let me drive off in it and then later we got an email asking when we were going to pay for it and threatening to sue us for stiffing then.  I woke up in a panic, wondering how the hell we were going to afford this thing. :lol:

Also, my brain is apparently very aware I'm pregnant, because every dream I have, I'm pregnant and at about the same point in gestation as I am in real life.  It makes things even more surreal in some of my dreams, like the weed car one.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• Options
    The crazy dreams have definitely picked up again lately. 

• One where I started the new school year as a teacher AND as a student =S
    • Another one where it turned out DH got a new job as an international spy and we had to move overseas. 
    • DS had super powers in one dream and would "give" them to me when he wanted to and then take them away if he got mad at me.
    • One I can't remember all of what went on, but I ended up being "body switched" with an alien that was posing as a drag queen and then had to go on stage as part of a group number with a bunch of other drag queens. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a dream that I couldnt find my car in a store parking lot so I was frantically running around trying to find it, setting off the alarm from my keys to see if I was close, etc. When I finally found it it was blocked in on all sides by other cars so I couldnt leave anyway.

I feel like most of my pregnancy dreams are continuous, so if I do wake up to use the bathroom during the dream, I just end up falling back asleep into the same dream... kind of annoying. 
  • Options
    Just had another weird dream. DH and I were in Japan and I went into labor (turned out to be false labor) but while in the hospital, which was more like an open parking lot with millions of hospital beds, DH started drinking and smoking cigs. I screamed at him and told him I was not allowing him to be around the baby because of it and when they told me it was false labor, I stormed out of the “hospital”. 

I was was also being chased by some terror group who wanted my baby so I had to sneak around. I somehow ended up at my aunt and uncles house and friends of ours were there and buying a new house! They got the house the wanted and although it was smaller then their current house, there was enough room for baby so they were happy. 

Dreams are weird. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Guys. I had a dream last night that Josh Brolin took me to my high school prom. Wtf? 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

I had a dream the other night that was ahem ahem very good  ;) but I’ll spare you the details 

TW —— I also had a dream recently that was not good. I was spotting/bleeding and I couldn’t figure out why or reach my doctor. Nothing else happened but I woke up feeling unsettled. I know it’s just a stupid dream but still freaky

• Options
    I've been having horrible crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed that a coworker stabbed a guy I knew from elementary school in the head and told me to hide the body. And then I couldn't find the body so I was looking everywhere for it. Very weird and horrible dream. 

• Options
    I was being chased by cheetahs and had to let them get my dog so I could get away and save baby boy in my belly. Super vivid dream and my dog's sad eyes are still haunting me.
  • Options
    Two nights ago, I had a dream I that someone was waving a gun outside my bathroom window. He saw me and squinted as he aimed. I ducked down and thought, "I don't want to die before I reach viability, before this baby might have a chance to live." Then, I woke up.

Last night, I was having a dream about wandering through this creepy pond/cliff/cave with my mom and sister, when something woke me up, heart pounding. I was sure it was a loud noise in the house and sat up to look around. My husband was already awake (he's just a bad sleeper) and swore up and down that there was no noise, but then he couldn't fall back asleep either and searched the house and yard just in case. Nothing, of course. 

I'm a FTM and pre-pregnancy I kind of always imagined crazy pregnancy dreams to be a fascinating side-effect, something I sort of looked forward to. In the past, my dreams have always been pretty chill, the worst being arguments with my husband and forgetting important things for work.

To my surprise, I have discovered I hate this symptom! Starting two weeks ago, I've had nightmares like 3/4 nights. :( 
  • Options
    Oh look it's me on this thread again- haha. But I had a 'nightmare' that made me laugh when I woke which I wanted to share! 

So I've been craving a cupcake for a week now. I go to coffee shops often to meet people for work, so I figured I'd get one there. But this last week none of them have had cupcakes in stock so I've tried satiating the craving with a sweet roll and brownie.

Then, last night I had a dream I went to a bakery and they didn't have any cupcakes. My companion and the bakery attendant offered me all kinds of different, beautifully made, delicious treats. In tears, I told them nothing else would do, only a cupcake. 

Needless to say, this morning on my way to work I went to the grocery store and bought myself a whole package of cupcakes. ;) 
  • Options
    I can't remember any dreams because I'm up every hour to go pee  :s