February 2019 Moms
Options

Tuesday ticker change 7/10

This is for those of us with a Tuesday due date of: 05 Feb 19, 12 Feb 19, 19 Feb 19, 26 Feb 19

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment?

Re: Tuesday ticker change 7/10

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 7 weeks, blueberry 

2. How are you feeling? bit sick, sore boobs (bigger boobs) and constipated but on the whole pretty manageable 

3. Any appointments this week? no but going to corner the midwife next time she pops into the pharmacy

4. Rants/raves/questions? had a scan last week and while there was a healthy wee bean in there, there was also a subchorionic hematoma so all the reassurance of seeing a heartbeat for the first time was taken away. The gp had me come in and get some anti d just in case but it's just a case of wait and see.

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment? english cop shows on youtube mainly but watched the first episode of sharp objects which was intriguing.
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  Ten weeks, and baby is the size of a kumquat.

2. How are you feeling? Nausea continues, and having issues with carpal tunnel wrists.

3. Any appointments this week? NIPT tomorrow.  While I'm over 35, in my country it's not available through the public system, or covered by my private health insurance, so we have to pay for the blood sample to be flown over to the USA for testing, and then get the result about 10 days later. Fingers crossed we get a conclusive result the first time trying.

4. Rants/raves/questions? I baked awesome cheese scones today and cheese scones make everything better.

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment?  Parks and Recreation.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks. Baby is the size of a pistachio.

2. How are you feeling? Not bad. Tired and bloated, but it could be worse.

3. Any appointments this week? Repeat US on Friday. Hoping to see some growth.

4. Rants/raves/questions? Nope, not today.

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment? Nothing really right now. Waiting for the next season of Stranger Things and Mindhunter.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks, baby is the size of a petit four

2. How are you feeling? I’m starting to feel a lot better. The nausea isn’t as bad and the fatigue seems to be letting up. 

3. Any appointments this week? I had my second u/s yesterday and baby is measuring 1 day behind. But s/he was kicking up a storm! Next Monday I’m meeting with my OB to go over the u/s results and I’m hoping he will try and use the Doppler. 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Rant/Rave: it’s becoming very hard to hide this pregnancy, and this weekend I have to wear a bridesmaid dress that almost accentuates my blump. So once people see me in the evening, they will probably guess. 

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment? Gossip girl! I have 3 episodes left in the series. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10 weeks and baby is the size of a lentil

2. How are you feeling? Well by how I felt yesterday I thought the nausea was starting to ease off but nope I was wrong still there strong today. And still very tired and boobs are so sore

3. Any appointments this week?  nope not till the end of the month

4. Rants/raves/questions?  DS has been exhausting today. He actually slept in this morning so I feel like he has had extra energy and was nonstop all day. First tri is so much harder with a toddler!

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment? nothing really right now
  • Options
    Due February 12
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 9 weeks, cherry

2. How are you feeling? Nauseous, exhausted

3. Any appointments this week? No

4. Rants/raves/questions? Having trouble navigating the forums here. Any tips? :)

5. GTKY: What show are you bingeing at the moment? False confessions
  • Options
    febmumfebmum member
    @meganftm89 I pretty much stick to the Feb 2019 part of the forums. It definitely took me a couple of weeks to figure out how things work here, and it was when I went back to the "Read me first" page that I better understood the system (and yes I had read it at the start!).  From there I figured out a couple of regular topics that interest me and read those threads when they come around each week - Tuesday ticker, Plus size, What I'm eating, Ask a STM, Symptoms, and I've also really identified with the Why My Pregnant Self Is Crying thread :D

Are you mainly sticking to Feb 2019, or are you checking out other parts of the forums too?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks along! Baby is the size of a blueberry!
    I am feeling great! Just so beyond exhausted!
    i have an appointment on Thursday (which is also my birthdate) for my first ultrasound! I am praying we only have one baby in there, as we did fertility treatments to get pregnant. 
    I am already starting to show, I’m sure some is due to bloating. It’s my second baby. Is that normal??
    currently binging on Agents of SHIELD, on Netflix.