December 2018 Moms
Options

Showing your bump?

I'm almost 16 weeks and I feel like I'm in an awkward stage of my bump. It's getting pretty difficult to hide (we haven't made it social media official, so not everyone knows yet) and I feel like it looks more like I ate a couple big meals instead of a baby bump :wink: Maybe I'm just not used to it yet...

Have any of you starting embracing the bump and wearing more stomach hugging outfits yet?

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The name lady today did come back and acknowledge my comment. There’s hope. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    The name lady today did come back and acknowledge my comment. There’s hope. 
    Wait a minute. Did name lady today DD? REALLY?!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Uhhh where did it go???? Wtf the bump gods rarely delete threads...
  • Options
    @rosebud332 I had the same thought when I read this! 

Name Thread- did I miss something fun while I was gone? I’ve been MIA for a week because watching my niece was a lot of work  :D
  • Options
    Re: Name Thread hit-n-run
    Are you talking about “Girls Names” started by a random newbie? I saw that one at the bottom of page three - I’m in the app right meow and can’t link to the thread.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In all fairness, "HDBD" isn't exactly a descriptive title, so people may not know to look there for bump pictures and discussion. I keep forgetting what it stands for myself..

• Options
    @echo-charlietango no there was someone yesterday who posted about a boy name, and there were a few responses, but it has disappeared!!
  • Options
    @Jens_Hoes Oh! I missed that entirely :open_mouth: Thanks for the clarification

@ab_canada But if the folks read ***READ THIS FIRST*** Initialisms like HDBD are easily revealed and (hopefully) understood. 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Or if... you know... you opened the thread.... and saw a bunch of bellies.....
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga