Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd trimester check-in w/o july 9th

Feel better @2MomsHoping

Happy Monday!  

This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun. 

• How far along? EDD?
  • How is everyone feeling this week? 
  • Any upcoming appointments? 
  • GTKY:  What is the most unique (or odd, or special, or whatever) gift you have received for the baby so far. 
  • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!

If you're just joining us please post a: 

• Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
  • How many babies you are pregnant with
  • If you know the gender(s)
  • How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
  • Any upcoming or recent appointments you may have

Please let me know if you need to be added to the list below:

@jr102217  Baby Edward was born on Sun July 1 – Congratulations!
@cseley321 EDD 7/22 with a little girl
@safire3 EDD 7/23 with a little boy
@Irisheyes81 EDD 8/4 with a little girl
@2MomsHoping EDD 8/12 team green
@laurad75 EDD 8/20 with a little boy
@sarcasticowl EDD 8/23 with a little girl
@lablover78 EDD 9/1 with a little boy
@hottietoddie EDD 9/5 with a little boy
@gfgrump EDD 9/6 with a little boy
@BusinessWife EDD 9/9 team green
@sarzee2 EDD 9/10 team green 
@adirat EDD 9/15 with a little boy

History and blog link in spoiler
2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
May 2020 FET; BFN
July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

Re: 3rd trimester check-in w/o july 9th

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    • How far along? EDD? 36 Weeks 2 Days EDD 8/4
    • How is everyone feeling this week? I'm tired.  It's hot outside and I'm uncomfortable.  The baby doesn't move much and it completely freaks me out. I did a non stress test last week and she passed. I don't know why she doesn't move much anymore. :(  
    • Any upcoming appointments? Thursday.  I'm on weekly appointments now. Surreal 
    • GTKY:  What is the most unique (or odd, or special, or whatever) gift you have received for the baby so far. 
    • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive! A girl at my work that I'm not even close with quilted this beautiful blanket that matches the nursery.  I was so touched and it's very beautiful.  
    @sarzee2 That's great news about 39 weeks! A doctor told me they were going to do that with me too and then my doctor disagreed and now he wants to go to 40 without induction.  I have read way too much (props to you for not looking at that umbilical cord thing) about IVF and placentas and old mom's and I worry about going too far.  I feel like I've been a basket case for 36 weeks and just want to see her little face. I LOVE that documentary.  When the husband said he didn't want to have friends who have kids anymore, I really connected with that! I wish everyone going through treatments could watch that. 

@laurad75 I love that center piece!! So beautiful. LOL about the superhero doll 

@2MomsHoping How are you feeling?? 

@cseley321 You poor thing!! I can't imagine being sick and this pregnant with a little one at home.  hang in there! 
    • Me: 36 DH: 33
    • TTC since June 2016
    • Me: PCOS DH: Morphology 1%
    • 3 TI with Famera and trigger shots-BFN
    • 3 IUI's with Famera and trigger shots- BFN
    • IVF August 2017 25 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 frozen, 3 PGS normal 
    • FET November 2017 Transferred one 6 day blast (a little GIRL) BFP EDD 8/4/18

• Options
    adiratadirat member
    @sarzee2 O M G your story about your mom's questions is horrible! I hope you can laugh it off because that is terribly invasive and ridiculous!

@safire3 Can't wait to see the nursery pictures!

@irisheyes81 Hopefully she's moving less because there's less room in there and she's already assumed the position for birth! 

• How far along? EDD? 30 weeks
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Ugh I'm starting to get terrible back pain in the morning to go with my morning foot pain...I hope it doesn't get any worse :( 
    • Any upcoming appointments? We are going to the hospital virtual tour and prep class this week. It seems weird to me that it's a "virtual" tour but hopefully it will answer all our questions. We also met with a doula who did her training at that hospital so hopefully she can help navigate anything else.
    • GTKY: My aunt gave me an old Peter Rabbit book that belonged to my dad and his siblings as kids, and the inside has our last name written in my (deceased) grandmother's handwriting. It is so precious that this was something they had growing up and now we can read it to our baby, too. So sweet of her. 

• Options
    Wow so many of you are so close, how exciting!!! @cseley321 I’m so sorry you are so sick- hard enough to be pregnant let alone have to deal with a stomach bug!! Feel better soon. 

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Options
    Hi ladies- hope the sick girls are feeling better soon. 

32 weeks now. Saw the MFM on Friday and babes is weighing in at just under 5lbs. My husband and I are small ppl - was not expecting him to be so big. I’m feeling uncomfortable, short of breath and not in control of my emotions but just trying to make myself feel the gratitude every day. The physical part of this is so much more difficult than I realized! Weekly NSTs start next week.

GTKY- my friend gave our baby a little superhero cape because all the other kids got them at her son’s bday party. It was sweet she included our babe.

@sarzee2 I loved One More Shot - we watched right before our BFP because we were prepping for IVF and had endured years of dead ends and failed treatments ❤️
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Options
    Welcome! @chicandbubbly

<ul><li>How far along? EDD?</li></ul>31+1 / 9.9.18
    <ul><li>How is everyone feeling this week? </li></ul>Feeling huger by the minute.  Also a bit overwhelmed by how quickly we are running out of time to have things ready here...  Trying to trust it will all come together and be okay, but we for sure have our work cut out for us.
    <ul><li>Any upcoming appointments? </li></ul>Not till next week, Ob and chiropractor.
    <ul><li>GTKY:  What is the most unique (or odd, or special, or whatever) gift you have received for the baby so far. </li></ul>It looks like my BFF just reserved baby's cuddle and kind dolls!  I picked two styles, one a little more boyish and one more girlish, (but both still sorta neutralish), and it looks like they are both reserved on my registry!  They are handmade ethically in Peru, and the company donates 10 meals for every doll purchased.
  • Options
    Hey all,
    So sorry to all the sick ladies. That really stinks. Sending special healing vibes to @cseley321  and to @2MomsHoping. Thinking of you all. I'm currently healthy, however DH has picked up a little cold and is acting like he has pneumonia. I swear, men when they are sick.  He took his temperature and got 99 one time, states that he has a fever, and then proceeds to take his temperature like 12 more times, each time it in the 98s. I'm like 99's not actually a fever. Anyway, he is snot nosed and sneezy. But it's a cold for god's sake. Anyway, hopefully it will pass soon. He's actually going to NY for a few days this week for work. Which is good, bc he needs the work, but it is stressing me out a little. I'm freaked out that I'll go into labor, but I just keep telling myself that it's way too early and that's not going to happen.

@sarzee2 I know I shouldn't laugh, but omg, that business with your mom is insane.  All I can say is wow.

I can't believe how many births are coming up so soon. Crazy.

• How far along? EDD?  31 + 4. 9/6
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Feeling okay, although getting tired early in the evening.  Middle back pain continues, although definitely better if I do yoga daily.  Still feeling compressed in my rib cage.  
    • Any upcoming appointments? Ob appt this Wed.  Just a regular check up.
    • GTKY:  What is the most unique (or odd, or special, or whatever) gift you have received for the baby so far. Haven't actually received anything in the way of gifts, but tons of hand me downs, which are incredible.  Our officery is on its way to being set up.  We're getting the glider and ottoman and bassinet tomorrow from the same friend who gave us everything else. Our shower is in two weeks and no one has really bought us anything. But I'm assuming they will. And thinking we need to do a pregnancy announcement for all the extended family who don't know yet. Do you guys think that's cheesy? I'm think of a shot of me in pretty light with a cool background. Can't remember if I asked that already. Obviously I wouldn't put a link to the registry, but I was thinking maybe people would ask once they saw it. Also, it just seems like it would be nice to let people know since we kept this so quiet as a result of the last loss. DH is opposed to putting anything on social media, which is okay with me. But he's a good photographer, so I think we could do a cool shot, plus it would be good to have a few legit pictures of the bump as I just have a few mirror selfies and this could likely be my only pregnancy.
    • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive! I hope to have a picture of the set up officery soon.  We've done a lot of runs to goodwill, but still a lot more to do. And its mostly DH's stuff, so it's hard for me to push it to much bc he gets defensive.
    Have any of you been reading any books on mindful birth?  I know a couple people are doing the hypnobirthing class and I did read Mongan's book and Mindful Hypnobirthing. Now I'm reading Mindful Birthing and kicking myself that I didn't do the Mindfulness Based Child Birth class that was available near me when I had the chance. The fact that it was 9 weeks and kind of on the expensive side kind of deterred me. Now, reading it, I feel like it makes a lot of sense. But anyway, now DH and I are committing to doing the 9 week program at home, practicing mindfulness each day. I think it will be good for both of us as we both deal with a lot of anxiety and depression. However, I'm curious whether it will actually help the pain. I also have Ina May's guide to Childbirth on my kindle. 

TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• Options
    adiratadirat member
    @safire3 Wow! Good luck! I hope it goes super smoothly!

• Options
    hottietoddyhottietoddy member
    edited July 2018
    Good luck @safire3!  I hope it all goes well for you and thinking of you! 

@2MomsHoping hope you get better soon. @cseley321 hope things get easier for you and feel better soon too! Thinking of you both as well! 
    • How far along? 32 weeks today

• How is everyone feeling this week? I'm okay, my hips and back hurt.  The baby feels right on my bladder and having round ligament pain too.  It's not cramps or contractions so I'm glad but still very uncomfortable everytime I stand up. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Went to perinatal today. My doctor was out of town and last time this happened we got this doctor we nicknamed 'old man scary doctor' and it was a disaster.  I was freaked out for like 3 weeks.   This time the fill in doctor was great.  So glad.  Baby is 4lbs-14 oz similar to @lablover78!   He said he is big but they all seemed happy about that.  Doctor said he isn't huge and doesn't seem like he will be too big to deliver.  He said I can deliver naturally up to 9.5 lbs with GD.  He was optimistic should be fine.  The longest I will go is 40 weeks but he could come sooner after cerclage is out.  Eeeek!  That is only 5 weeks away.  
    I started a couple new projects at work.  One is longer running but too good to pass up.  I'm going to try and get it done in next few weeks. But if it bleeds into post baby it is what it is. The client is aware and kind so should be ok.  It is only one project as well.  Should be good money and I need it so I can afford go to therapy these last few weeks. 

Good news- my MIL agreed to go to therapy and actually made her first appointment.  I'm so glad and hope it helps her be even slightly less cray cray. 

My mom is being weird now and yelled at me last weekend. She is stressed about work and then her garage flooded. But this is the second time she's yelled at me now in about a month.  I have not forgiven her and I'm avoiding her.  She apologized half assed a few times but after 37 years of her yelling at me and being very pregnant I'm not putting up with it at all.  Also my SIL is in town from overseas and my husband is helping move some of her and my Bros stuff out of my mom's house.  Long story short that has been stressful too.  I have done what I can to facilitate and help but avoid my mom and stay out of it.  I have to protect myself and the baby from stress.  

My blood sugar is back to normal and I'm having to watch what I eat more closely again on lower dose of insulin.  Doctor today said that is fine and it can vary after week 32. I've noticed that it has been high due to stress lately too so trying to take it very easy and avoid people who stress me out. 

• GTKY:  What is the most unique (or odd, or special, or whatever) gift you have received for the baby so far.  My husband's best friend from high school has three boys and they are done having kids now.  They brought over (4) bins worth of clothes and other stuff.  I got to pick out what I want and we are donating the rest.  I have way more than I'll ever need now and we only took half.  The best part is their youngest is only 1 right now so we'll be getting each next wave of hammy downs as he grows!  They are so kind and we are planning to take them to a nice dinner to thank them. 
    • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!
    Nursery is coming together!  I call it 'fluffing my nest'! Haha My SIL told me I'm not supposed to hang a shelf above the changing table or crib.  So we are returning our long lack Ikea shelf and I made a hammock for some special matching stuffed animals I bought.  I had some left over fabric and I call it a 'wall bandana'! Haha I think it's cute.

We also made a big trip to buy buy baby last Saturday.  Husband pushed me in a wheelchair down every row and we finished our registry.  Then I put everything away Sunday.  I feel ready now if baby is early.  Still had to return more Monday and place a last online order.  The amount of shopping a baby takes is insane!  Friends tell me the second one is easier because you are already pretty set up. I was so into it I think I may have overdone it a bit physically but resting this week more to make up for it. 

Nursery pic in spoiler! 

• Options
    @safire3. Eeep!!!  Omg good luck!!!!!

@hottietoddy  Good stuff!  The nursery looks adorable!
  • Options
    @safire3 thinking of you!!! 

@hottietoddy we are right on track with each other and I feel you on the discomfort when standing! Nursery is adorable. 
    TTC since May 2013
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Options
    Thinking of you @safire3 and hope to hear good news soon!
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @safire3 omg! Good luck!!! Can't wait for the update! 
  • Options
    Good luck @safire3 !! Excited to hear how it goes!

@hottietoddy I'm sorry about your mom yelling at you...moms suck some times (but not us, we'll be awesome :blush:)
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    Together Since 5/07, Married 5/13
    TTC Since 8/15
    3 Cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI-11/16, 12/16, 1/17-All Failed
    Switched RE's 1/17
    4 IUIs-2/17 through 6/17-All Failed
    ER-8/30/17-25 Eggs Retrieved=7 PGS Normal Embyros
    FET#1 of 1 Embryo-10/3/17-Chemical
    FET#2 of 2 Embryos-11/16/17-Failed
    FET#3 of 1 Embryo-12/22/17-BFP!
    Carter Wright arrived 9/5/18
  • Options
    Lurking**
       @safire3 I hope your holding that beautiful baby! I can't wait for an update. (also if its a small/slow leak in the amniotic sac it can be hard to tell when that happens.)
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options

Hi Everyone,

I feel a little bit like I’m back from the dead…well at least partially…boy oh boy did I miss a lot

@safire3 holy cow best wishes for your induction hope everything goes smoothly for baby and you.  You got this mama!!
    @chicandbubbly welcome to 3rd trimester!!
    @cseley321 I feel for you I don’t know how you are doing it with a little one.  DW had to stay home with me Friday-Tuesday because I couldn’t even take care of myself.  I hope you are all better in time for your big day on 7/17!
    @laurad75 I don’t understand why people give such odd gifts sometimes.  That safari centerpiece is beautiful!!  
    @sarzee2 I watched one more shot last night.  So relatable.  Oh that scene where they are sitting by the phone I was literally yelling at the tv please be a yes please be a yes.  I hugged my belly through the whole thing.  I totally think it needs to be required watching for those around those going through infertility.  No one really understands how all consuming it is unless you are in it.  Your mom…WOW she really is something.  
    @irisheyes81 slowing in movement would freak me out too.  If she is passing the non stress tests though you should be ok.  I know its impossible not to worry.  Drinking some juice always seems to get mine going when things have been quiet for awhile.  Mine also tends to be super active some days and not so much on others so I just think every baby is a little different.
    @safire3 the pillow throne is a must!  Last night I was able to finally sleep reclined it was amazing!
    @adirate that peter rabbit book gift is so special and touching…love it!
    @lablover78 I also have waaaaaay underestimated the physical toll of pregnancy.  Worth it but still a bit humbling.  
    @BusinessWife those cuddle and kind dolls are so cute.  One of my friends did their monthly baby pictures with one so you could see the baby grow.  I loved them :)
    @gfgrump lol to your husband.  They say that man flu is a real thing.  I’ve watched Ina May’s ted talk and intended to read her guide to childbirth but honestly the hypnobabies thing was way more homework than I expected and has been all consuming. I’ve actually fallen off totally with practicing this last week and really need to get back to it.  I really didn’t look into the mindful birthing when I was researching options I guess it just didn’t come up for me.  Sounds interesting though and something that would have been up my ally and I hope your at home program works well for you.  
    @hottietoddy sounds like a positive step going to therapy with you MIL hard work but important especially after the baby arrives.  I hope your mom chills out if its not coming from one side its another amiright!  On the positive side your nursery looks great!  i  really like the stripes on the wall and I’m a sucker for foxes.  Baby will love it!
    • How far along? EDD?  I’m 35+3, EDD 8/12
    • How is everyone feeling this week? Ugh still pretty crummy but definitely better.  I went in to the doctor and they gave me a z-pac, some super cough meds, and a inhaled steroid.  I’ve basically been sleeping non-stop for the last 3days and am feeling much better but still very weak.  A little stressed that nothing is ready for this baby.
    • Any upcoming appointments?  Since I was in for the cold this week they did the step b test (still waiting on results) and checked the baby was head down.  I hated the OB I saw this time I hope she isn’t the one on call.
    • GTKY:  What is the most unique (or odd, or special, or whatever) gift you have received for the baby so far.  My in-laws and DW love the Beatles…like obsessively and attend Beatles fest every year.  It’s a bit over the top.  Well target had a line of babies/kids Beatles stuff and my MIL got all these girl Beatles clothes in mismatched sized outfits (like the shirt was a 2T and the pants to go with it were 3T it was just odd.  They are sold in sets I don't even understand how she got mismatched sizes.  DW got pretty annoyed because the stuff was all girly.  After a to-do with MIL and DW It all ended up getting exchanged for more neutral Beatles stuff in matching sizes.
    • As always feel free to share pictures of your bump, nurseries, baby gear, and of course those babies when they arrive!  I’m so hoping I’m feeling up to work tomorrow, my work shower is on Friday provided I’m well enough.  I did think of a gift for my coworker throwing it for me.  She loves diy/craft so I’m giving her a Kintsugi kit.  It’s this japanese art of mended broken pottery with gold.  It is a philosophy that breakage and repair becomes part of the history of the object and makes it more beautiful than before and not something to be hidden. I came across it through my IF journey and found it really represented how I feel about being broken and put back together an all the better for it.  (kinda like envisioning my own heart with little fissures of gold) anyways maybe thats a bit over the top but I’m going with it.  So I was going to type up a little facts sheet about Kintsugi and a handwritten letter from me about how strong I think she is and how appreciative I am of her friendship and all that mushy stuff too.  I feel awful i wont have it ready in time to give her Friday but oh well life...what can you do.
    Me:38 DW:33 
    TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
     * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
     * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
     * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
     * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
     * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
    2018 DD born 8/20/18
    2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
      * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

• Options
    @safire3 Thinking of you!!! So excited for you and can't wait for an update :)
    • TTC since June 2016
    • IVF August 2017 25 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 frozen, 3 PGS normal 

• Options
    @2MomsHoping That is a hilarious random gift hahahaha. I never understand people's obsessions with certain bands or movies or anything.

I have received THREE "my first picture/sonogram" picture frames. Aside from the fact that I don't really have anywhere to display picture frames, I think that all sonograms look exactly the same. Like, my baby looks just like the stock photos in the frames. I can't wait to throw them away, just not my taste at all.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    Together Since 5/07, Married 5/13
    TTC Since 8/15
    3 Cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI-11/16, 12/16, 1/17-All Failed
    Switched RE's 1/17
    4 IUIs-2/17 through 6/17-All Failed
    ER-8/30/17-25 Eggs Retrieved=7 PGS Normal Embyros
    FET#1 of 1 Embryo-10/3/17-Chemical
    FET#2 of 2 Embryos-11/16/17-Failed
    FET#3 of 1 Embryo-12/22/17-BFP!
    Carter Wright arrived 9/5/18
  • Options
    Welcome to the third trimester @halfanewt so happy to see you here  :)

@sarzee2 I also kinda think all sonograms look the same. Though I do have my one from our anatomy scan on the fridge. I just couldn’t help myself. Though I’m very excited to replace it with giant newborn photos all over my walls. I’m totally going to the that person. 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• Options
    @sarzee2 Samesies on the songram photos.  I have a couple of good ones from early on and they look exactly the same.  Now when I go in they will sometimes try to get a profile of the baby to send me home with a photo but he never cooperates anymore so I tell them not to bother.  All the photos look the same.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @safire3 congrats! I've been checking everyday waiting for your update. Sorry it wasn't the birth you wanted, but I'm glad things worked out in the end. He's really precious and I would say the birth photographer was totally worth it. Those pics are amazing. Take care of yourself and get whatever support you can! Love the name!
    TTC #1
    me- 37, DH- 38
    Married 6.28.14, started TTC right away
    BFP Nov 2015, PPROM Feb 2016
    ER #1 May 2017, 15 retrieved, 10 fertilized, 3 day 5.
    ER#2 July 2017, 22 retrieved, 13 fertilized, 6 day 5/6
    9 embryos tested for pgs and pgd.  
    FET #1 9.29.17- 1 embryo-BFN
    FET#2 12.19.17- I embryo-BFP 1/1/18! Happy New Year to me! EDD 9/6/18
    Baby boy born 9.11.18- the love of my life!

• Options
    Oh wow! What a sweetheart! @safire3. Congratulations!!!!  Baby Ozzi is truly a little miracle, and you have captured some very precious first moments there. ;)

Take all the time you need to process / grieve your birth experience.  I'm sure it's a lot.  But know that we are here for you, we love you, and your sweet, sweet baby boy - you have so many Bump-aunties rooting for you both, every step of the way.  When the going gets tough, whether with nursing, or anything else, know that we believe in you! ❤  Congrats!!
  • Options
    @safire3 Congratulations! He is adorable :)
  • Options
    @safire I’ve also been anxiously checking, glad you and LO are safe. Those pics are so precious- his adorable mouth!!! Take care of yourself ❤️ I’m not sure if I speak for everyone but I prefer as much info as possible so don’t worry about scaring me- I tend to do better when I know what the potentials may be XO
    TTC since May 2013
  • Options
    Congratulations @safire3. What an adorable and precious little boy. One day at a time with all this postpartum stuff!!! He’s perfect. 
    • TTC since June 2016

• Options
    adiratadirat member
    @safire3 Thank you for updating us! I hope you are recovering well. Your baby is so precious -- I love that hair! 

• Options
    @safire3 so glad to hear your update. Little Ozichi is adorable. I love his name and the meaning behind it. That head of hair is gorgeous. I’m sorry the induction didn’t go as planned but so glad you and baby are safe. I hope the c-section recovery is going well. Take all the time you need to process. I would love to hear your story one day. Going into labor soon I think the more reality checks I get the better. Might make it less scary when things I don’t anticipate come up. For the breast feeding so many people have a difficult time just remind yourself your doing the best you can and be gentle with yourself. Wishing you strength and maybe a little sleep ;) congratulations mama. 

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
    2018 DD born 8/20/18

• Options
    @safire3 Congrats! We've all struggled with breastfeeding, so you'll be able to get a lot of support from the mom thread. 
  • Options
    @safire3 glad ur both going home! So happy for u, congrats!!! Lil cutie!!! BF is super tough wishing u the best!! Sounds like ur delivery might've been as fun as mine! Sending u quick healing vibes!!!

and passing the healthy stick to the rest of u, sorry to the ladies feeling terrible!!!
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!