January 2019 Moms
Options

Weird pregnancy dreams - july

May/June seemed to involve a lot of sex dreams... what’s going on in dreamland this month?
married 7.11.09
Me: 31 DH: 36
DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weird pregnancy dreams - july

• Options
    Last night I dreamed that I was going to take a standardized test, but when I showed up to school I was driven to a museum I had always wanted to see and given a squirmy baby boy. My test was to make it all the way through the museum without screwing up and be able to pass a quiz about information from the exhibits.  I was doing okay until a professor came up and told me the baby needed a bath *right now* and I had to bathe him in the bathroom sink. Then I had to change his diaper in the hallway, but they were cloth diapers that had to be folded and I couldn’t figure it out. All of a sudden the baby started walking around peeing on everything and I was panicking while trying to clean up the pee with extra diapers so I wouldn’t fail. 
    married 7.11.09
  • Options
    Ugh the dreams are constant! Last night I was driving in traffic and decided to go around someone thinking I had found a break in the traffic.  Suddenly my car was driving over the city, it was briefly a breathtaking view until I realized there was no road under me and I woke up feeling like I was free falling through the sky. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dreamed a couple nights ago that I was in high school winter guard again and was performing at the first competition for the year. The music started playing, but I realized I didn't know any of the work, so I just tried to imitate what everyone else was doing. After the performance, all of my guard members started yelling at me about how I screwed everything up. And then I suddenly remembered I'm pregnant, so I told them I hadn't been able to come to the practices because I had been feeling too sick. It was like a weird combination of past experiences and present circumstances. 
  • Options
    I have another sleep related question... I def have crazy dreams, but i think i do normally anyway so i don't mind them. Anyone having trouble staying asleep? My sleep has definitely not been satisfying
  • Options
    @dragonette505 yes, I wake up a couple of times each night and around 5:30am I’m unable to get back to sleep at all. Sometimes it’s waking up to pee and sometimes it’s just being uncomfortable or thirsty. 
    married 7.11.09
  • Options
    DLpanda08 said:
    @dragonette505 yes, I wake up a couple of times each night and around 5:30am I’m unable to get back to sleep at all. Sometimes it’s waking up to pee and sometimes it’s just being uncomfortable or thirsty. 

ugh... same :/ its so weird being so tired yet not staying asleep 
  • Options
    I haven't had many dreams.... but the other night I had one.  I work in a procedural area as a nurse.   Our patient was a cartoon giraffe....I couldn't figure out how to position him on the table because his long neck and long legs were going everywhere.   :D:D
  • Options
    Last time I dreamed about sex, sex, sex. This time I keep dreaming about food. Chicken Alfredo and chocolate shakes, specifically.

Ive also started having birth dreams already, but that's not a big surprise for me. Birth anxiety is a big reason there will be a  4 year gap betweem kids
  • Options
    libertymomrnlibertymomrn member
    edited July 2018
    I had a dream that my family (H and the kids) all live in the old west, except there was the occasional odd out of place modern thing, like a modern day bicycle. I remember I hated the old west bathrooms. Anyway, this gang of outlaws came into town and killed a few people. They said we had 3 days to send people to join their gang, or else there would be more killing. H and I devised a plan when I would dress like a saloon girl and offer to join their gang, but I would have a hand gun hidden, so once I was right in the middle of their gang, next to their leader, I would take as many of them down as I could (there were only 3 or 4) starting with the leader, and he would take out the rest from where he was set-up with a sniper gun. It followed a surprisingly logical flow for being a dream. 
  • Options
    Last night I dreamed that I saw my old OB and basically had an entire second intake appointment but she was at the same practice as my old OB and I was like "Yeah we talked about this and scheduled all this already." Then she gave me some cupcakes and they had pink frosting on the inside and I was like "wait, are these mine? Did our panorama come back, are we having a girl?" and she never answered me. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
  • Options
    I have like 2-4 vivid dreams a night, it's crazy. One of them last night involved nursing a TINY baby. I've been a bit obsessed with tracking size/development - so it's not surprising - but it was SO sweet. Then it spit up on me but, you know, still sweet. The part that drives me nuts about my baby dreams is that there's never a gender. We're waiting on the NIPT results (should find out this week), but I'm like c'mon dream me - give me a hint!!! 

Then I had a dream that someone (a semi-random Facebook friend) broke into my house and masturbated on a stack of work papers in my room... It was terrifying/violating and I woke up and checked to make sure our doors were locked. I've had some weird nightmares this month for sure. Can the sex dreams come back...? Lol.
  • Options
    @luckymay2x lol now I want chicken alfredo. And it's not even 8 o'clock yet. When's lunch?!?!
  • Options
    Last night I had a dream I was eating Panera at a movie theater and I woke up and was starving! And upset that I didn't have Panera to eat
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My dreams have featured my parents a lot lately. Like not centered around them directly, but they're watching me in them doing whatever crazy thing it is that I am doing. I remember waking up to pee and knowing what I was dreaming, but when I'm up for the day I can only remember that my parents were in them. They've passed 5 years ago this year, and they've not been in my dreams that much ever really. It's not a bad thing, just leaves me missing them a lot.
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    drabong88 said:
    Last night I had a dream I was eating Panera at a movie theater and I woke up and was starving! And upset that I didn't have Panera to eat
    During my pregnancy with my oldest, I dreamed about homemade chocolate chip cookies. When I woke up from the dream, it was 1:30am. I got up and made cookies, and it was worth it! H was so confused when he woke up in the morning to a bunch of homemade cookies that weren’t there when we’d gone to bed the night before.
  • Options
    The other night I dreamt I lost DS at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk (I haven’t been there since high school). I ended up finding him at a camping demonstration.

Last night I dreamt I was still teaching at my former school and none of my students showed up until 10:30. I yelled at them and told them school starts at 8 not 10:30. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    AliKay20AliKay20 member
    edited July 2018
    My dreams have featured my parents a lot lately. Like not centered around them directly, but they're watching me in them doing whatever crazy thing it is that I am doing. I remember waking up to pee and knowing what I was dreaming, but when I'm up for the day I can only remember that my parents were in them. They've passed 5 years ago this year, and they've not been in my dreams that much ever really. It's not a bad thing, just leaves me missing them a lot.
    Sorry for your loss. ❤️
  • Options
    @libertymomrn That is the best dream ever! Yummm!
  • Options
    AliKay20 said:
    Sorry for your loss. ❤️
    Thanks <3

BabyGaga
  • Options
    AliKay20 said:
    Sorry for your loss. ❤️
    Thanks <3

BabyGaga