December 2018 Moms
Options

Due Date Check-In 12/9-12/16

rosebud332rosebud332 member
edited July 2018 in December 2018 Moms

1. How far along are you?  How big is baby?

2. How are you feeling?  

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? 

4 GTKY: What’s one stereotype you feel you fit into? (Stolen shamelessly from that list someone posted weeks ago).

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: Due Date Check-In 12/9-12/16

• Options

17+1. Baby is the size of a pomegranate (5.1", almost 6oz)

2. How are you feeling?  
    Large and in charge, holy cow. I feel like my belly is way bigger than it should be. Dr. says I'm right where she wants to see me for weight gain, so it's not like I've been packing on the pounds, but damn, my abs must be shot or something. 

Dear Diary. If my children could agree on SOMETHING, could it just be whether they want to find out the sex of the baby? DS thinks it's a boy. DD now wants it to be a boy, after I pointed out that she would be the only girl and get her own room. But DS wants it to be a surprise and DD wants to find out yesterday, and one of these kids is going to be disappointed. 

4 GTKY: What’s one stereotype you feel you fit into? (Stolen shamelessly from that lost someone posted weeks ago).

The closest one I can figure is the crunchy mom. We use CDs mostly, both of my previous labors were med-free, and I vacillate between vegetarian, vegan, and give me a damn cheeseburger stat. IDK it's hard because I obviously know myself well enough to know that I don't fit into that stereotype very well, but I have no idea what a better one would be. 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options

1. How far along are you? How big is baby? 16w6d, avocado or can of coke. But tomorrow that changes to pomegranate-sized/large order of fries. Num num num.

2. How are you feeling? A-okay. Ready to start really feeling some movements.

3. Rants/Raves/Questions/Dear Diary? Dear Diary, I'm looking forward to my OB appointment today, even if it is going to be a boring 5-minute deal. I'm secretly hoping they'll whip out the ultrasound machine and decide to do my anatomy scan on the spot. Ha. Ha ha.

4 GTKY: What’s one stereotype you feel you fit into? Eh. Sort of the crunchy mom, but not really. Sort of the absentminded writerly type also. Millennial?

Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

16w6d, as big as a taco!

2. How are you feeling?  
    Not too bad, constant headaches and almost always hungry though.

If I could just skip ahead to next Friday for my next appointment that would be great! Between my regular OB and my high risk OB, this is the longest stretch of time I've gone without an appt! And the high risk OB doesn't check baby at all, but it still feels weird. I'd like to hear the heart again though, so next Friday needs to get here!!

4 GTKY: What’s one stereotype you feel you fit into? (Stolen shamelessly from that list someone posted weeks ago).

I guess millennial? I saw someone else mention that, otherwise I wouldn't have thought of one honestly. Unless lazy counts? Lol

DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options

16+5, Avocado!

2. How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good. I still get sleepy in the afternoons, but not nearly as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago.

Just rants! The 4th of July is usually one of my favorite holidays, but I don't get to do anything this year :disappointed: We would normally go to Bend or something, but being mid-week, it's to hard to go anywhere, and I am hoarding my PTO right now. So lazy day at home, it is.

Oh jeeze. What do you call someone who wears a lot of black (not like in a goth way), swears too much, and is obsessed with her dog? That's me, whatever that is :lol:

• Options
    @CecilB93 Hahahahaha your husband cracks me up!
  • Options

16w2d Big as a light bulb

2. How are you feeling?  
    Still feeling good. I’m actually sleeping better the past few days than I have inweeks, so that’s nice. Only one or two wake ups a night whuch is amazing for me lately. 

My rave is that my house is full of boxes and is almost packed. Next up is much cleaning! Some day we’ll be ready to sell.

I probably fit most into a suburban mom “basic” type stereotype at the moment as terrible as that sounds. I’ve embraced it. I like Starbucks, target and wine. I’m not obsessed with any of them but they’re all pretty good. Other than that I’ve really got nothing. Although @CecilB93 I can’t say I’ve ever owned a real pair of uggs so I have that going for me! Lol

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options

16+6 (avocado!) But, tomorrow it'll be 17 weeks and a turnip!

2. How are you feeling?  
    Constipated. Ready for the Colace to work. TMI? haha 

I went to a fourth of July parade on Saturday and nearly fainted and/or puked from the heat... We've had a "heat wave" the last several days in New England. It's becoming unbearable. I'm glad that I have air conditioning(though it has not been working well today). But, I'm sad because I'm missing other fourth of July events because I'm so sensitive to the heat... Missing a BBQ with my friends tomorrow and missed a parade this evening. I'm staying in my AC and hoping it doesn't break... currently watching fireworks on TV. It's definitely not the same. I will likely venture out tomorrow night to see some in real life. I know it's better to stay cool and comfy than going out in this heat now that I know how I can react to it. (Yes, I was well-hydrated, but apparently not enough!)

Mostly nerd... but, I can fit into others. 

@rosebud332 - good luck selling your house!

• Options
    1. 16 +6 (only for 20 more min lol) avocado 

2. Hot, uncomfortable, and starving, lol.

3: Rant:  the heat is affecting the MILS brain injury and my husband has been poking the bear all week so she finally went off.  Wouldn't be so bad except HE told the kids grandma didn't want them here.  He still thinks his mom upset the kids...no, you upset them you jerk.

4.  Homeschool mom??  Denim skirts and double strollers and all....once I have the van it'll be pretty set.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

16+6 taco sized!

2. How are you feeling?  
    Great, like I'm not even preg, just a little chubby. Some movement would be reassuring! 

I've been with my family since Friday and it is a lot. Very nice, but a lot. Ready to go home tomorrow 

i have no clue. I'm gonna go with adventure mom. I don't know if that's a real one, but more of a 'yes go climb that tree' kind of thing. 

• Options
    @morgantu - I feel the same way about not feeling pregnant! Movement would be awesome. I guess we're lucky that we feel good though.
  • Options
    @gordj87 yes, I am not complaining! It's just a weird feeling to be growing a belly but not have any other symptoms. All my aunts told me this week they had great 2nd trimesters too, so maybe it runs in the family? :)