Pregnant after IF
Options

1st Trimester Check-in | w/o July 2nd

I know this forum hasn't run in a few weeks - hoping we have some new PAIF's joining us! Feel free to intro yourself and share a little of your IF journey (if you want to). There are lots of 2nd and 3rd tri ladies who lurk this thread and would love to give advice/help out!
*If anyone is interested in starting this each week, let me know!

How far along are you? / EDD

How are you feeling?

Any recent/upcoming appointments?

Thoughts/Concerns?

Questions:
Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
Started IF Feb. 2014
PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
IUI March 2015, BFN
IUI June 2015, BFN
IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: 1st Trimester Check-in | w/o July 2nd

• Options
    Good luck!! Glad to see you trying to get this going again xo
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Options
    Good luck!! Glad to see you trying to get this going again xo
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking from second trimester

Congrats @JamieH2000!!! I am so happy to see you here!
    Sorry for the mixed news at the US today but you never know how it will turn out! Hopefully both little guys will be ok by your next scan!
    Me 30, DH 39
    TTC since Aug 2015, 
    BFP Apr 2017 - late diagnosed EP, right tube removed, left tube scarred.
    Dx: tubal IF
    IVF Sept 2017, 7 R, 6M, 6F- 4 blasts, 1 transferred fresh - CP
    FET #1 Dec 2017- BFN
    FET #2 Jan 2018- CP
    FET #3 BFP!!! EDD 12/15/2018!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 Fx that both little ones hang in there!

How far along are you? / EDD 7w6d, EDD is 2/13

How are you feeling? Physically pretty good. Some nausea, but nothing severe. I’m definitely feeling a lot of anxiety, and it’s still hard to believe that this is really happening. 

Any recent/upcoming appointments? We had the first u/s yesterday! Baby is measuring right on track and has a strong heartbeat. We were worried about higher order multiples because we triggered for this IUI cycle (our fourth) with five follies, but there’s only one in there! 

Thoughts/Concerns? Just taking it one day at a time right now. 

Questions: Nothing today!
  • Options
    I am just so stinkin' happy to see you both here! @JamieH2000 @darkstar42 I know 1st Tri can be especially nerve-wracking, and not always super-fun physically.  Hang in there though!  Fx you'll be feeling better, and a bit more relaxed before too long... ❤
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 I had a huge SCH my first trimester as well and it was the most nerve wracking thing ever. Get plenty of rest and don't overdo it! My doctor put me on a strict bedrest and mine finally started to dissolve, but he is super conservative as an RE I think. Anyway, best of luck!
  • Options
    Welcome @darkstar42 and @JamieH2000! Congratulations to you both on hearing the heartbeat - that's such a huge step! 

I wish I could say the anxiety goes away, but I don't know that it ever really does. The best advice I have so far is just stay positive and take it easy! Sending lots of good vibes to both of you!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @decemberdoll27- thank you girl! Good to "see" you all again on this side!!

@darkstar42- I am only a week behind you! I hope everything stays on track for both of us :)

@businesswife- thanks!! it felt like I would never get here, now my goal is to just stay here for many more months!

@cseley321- that is good to know! Most of my friends IRL that have done IVF also had SChs and it worked out for them too. Just praying its the same for me. My RE didn't think that bedrest would help, but i am on pelvic rest and not lifting anything heavy and taking it very easy. I haven't spotted in 5 days, so I am hoping its at least clotting and starting to resolve. Did you end up passing yours or did it reabsorb? I feel like its going to be terrifying if it passes and I will NEED to have an U/S right after to check on the baby. 

@mag1cbeli3ver- I didn't think that being pregnant would be stress free or anything, but I def thought I would be a little more excited. I think all the good and then bad news at each appt for me with the SCH and the one baby's lower HB is really making me too afraid to get excited right now. I really hope the next appt brings only good news.
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 so good to see you here!!!!  <3
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• Options
    @JamieH2000 mine was larger than the gestational sac from weeks 8 to 9 I think, so he didn't want to take chances especially since I am prone to MCs. The clot was large enough to push the baby out with it uf it did pass. I was getting heavy bleeding after each US too, which didn't help. The SCH did reabsorb though thankfully!
  • Options
    @cseley321- thanks for the info! Mine is bigger than the sac right now too, so that is pretty scary. It would be so great if it did just re-absorb and didn't come out. Definitely less scary!! i haven't had heavy bleeding yet- just some red spotting that turns brown for a day each time. there was no improvement from last week to this week, so hoping its shrinking by next week!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!